If a black man called you "cracker" or "white boy" or any other racial slur against whites...

If a black man called you "cracker" or "white boy" or any other racial slur against whites, would it be acceptable to call him a nigger back?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sNL352zLXgU
youtube.com/watch?v=p69XxYjfx-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why not?

Go ahead, lower yourself to his level while also proving him right.
What could go wrong?

I would let him fuck my sister.

Beg him actually. Then hopefully he will let me watch.

No, because black lifes matter.

Sure.

I mean you can call them nigger all the time.

Also they call each other niggers in movies, music and in their communities. They're literally shit tier degenerate people.

Totally, why wouldn't it?

Yes

Sure. Doesn't mean I'd stoop to that level.

Best thing to do is ignore blacks and have the least amount of interaction and dialog with them as possible. Stay at a distance because of sucker punches, and don't say anything that can set off a pack of 50 of them.

it doesnt bother me

theyre just saying youre better than they are

Premature ejaculation is a jewish hoax.

There's "making love" then there's fucking. Sometimes you just want a quickie.

Freedom of speech does not imply freedom from consequences. If he, without reason, chooses to engage me in conversation with hostilities, I am justified to return them.

He can then do what he likes but I know the law well enough to know I wont be going to jail for homicide.

Just say "Okay" to him. Black men do this to bait reactions. If you don't get offended he doesn't have a scapegoat to hit you. Or just hit him.

Not really, two wrongs don't make one right. Some totally deserve it though.
I'd directly punch someone if they would dare to use a racial slur. That's what happened back in the day too.

No, because you're saying it in a context of whites having oppressed people of colour for centuries, and we're still living in an era of white culture being the dominant. Saying the n word not only insults a person of colour but brings up an entire history of oppression, whereas a person of colour saying it to a white male only qualifies as a direct insult, which is why people of colour cannot be racist.

Depends on whom you ask, but wouldn't it be better in all ways to call him 'bitch' instead?

Premature ejaculation is when one ejaculates prior to vaginal penetration, it does NOT mean lasting 5 minutes instead of 50

Skip to 1:10
youtube.com/watch?v=sNL352zLXgU

No
Nigger means subhuman, cracker is not that bad

it's always okay to call niggers niggers. Niggers are black people. Unless there's something wrong with being black, there's nothing wrong with being a nigger

>racial slur against whites
lol

>would it be acceptable to call him a nigger back?

no.

Tell him to check his black privialge, becasue his welfare cheque probably buys him nicer things than you would ever own on account of you being a responsible adult with obligations. Then call the UCLU and cry about your hurt feels before torching your cul de sac with your WLM buddies.

Is that something like when a chinese person says round eye to you?

Topkek, who fucking cares.

t. pablo buildwall

There is really no equivalent to 'nigger' and I find the use of the word distasteful. It could be grounds to provoke him to fight you though

is this Reddit or even Quora?

of course you can call him nigga whenever you want

Go suck a dick you Limey bitch. Your made up bullshit is fucking old already.

This. Literally treat them as if they were feral chimps. Avoid eye contact, plan exit strategies, and if you find one approaching you rapidly or invading your personal space, make sure you let him know you're on to him. Insinuate that you have a weapon if need be. Don't let being afraid of looking rude or "racist" deter you. It may save your life. And always carry a weapon if you have to be in a shady area. If you're in your car in a black neighborhood for any reason leave the car running and the doors locked. If you're with a girl and you two have to go through a black majority area or something let her know before hand that you don't play games when it comes to blacks. If she runs her mouth or puts you two in danger it could mean disaster.

no because youre not aloud to ever seen anything bad of black people

Oh I see

>proving him right
calling someone a nigger means I'm white?
what level?
pic related, cucklord
>mexican intellectuals

Only if you are now BTFO. BTFO means they have power over you. They "triggered" you. You a cuck?

Dont listen to him, go back to my job, make more money than his whole family ever could. Like I fucking cared.

I'm not white so I don't really care

I actually had this happen to me in downtown Baltimore. some nigger randomly called me a cracker for wearing a West Virginia university tee-shirt.

Couldn't think of anything on the spot so I just shouted "fuck you" at him once or twice.

Call me balt boy nigga

>"kives, forks I can understand"
kek, what a bunch of cucks.

It's always acceptable to call a black a nigger. I wish people would do it more often.

white boy is a racial slur?

You've already stolen my colonies because you're a privileged white man and now you want to steal my platform by making my post move higher up and off people's screens. This is the kind of oppressive discourse that has created the reality where people of colour need to defend themselves with offence to balance out the oppression they've suffered.

Best thing to do is call the cops and they will shot the dindus.

>ex-wifes son

save a coon, bin that spoon

>Cracker and white boy doesn't make me angry at all because being white isn't a bad thing

>I bet you get mad when I call you a nigger though, huh?

You do realize that white people used to and still enslave black people. And why would it be okay to call them Nigger? I can understand if they call us white boy/cracker because we actually have privelege

im sorry for slavery

Hooray, your made-up definition of racism lets you win without effort!

However, I'm going to stick with the OED definition. You know, the actual definition of that word in the English language.

Plus I very much intend to bring up the history of oppression, since it supports my opinion that the nigger is a lower-caste life form, as if it's behavior wasn't enough.

>flag
checks out

trolling swede is trolling

Two wrongs don't make a right. Just don't stoop to their level.

cracker and white boy aren't offensive. that's how you know whites are the superior race - there is no derogatory term for them

Just laugh and ignore them.
That pisses them off more, and if they go full chimp you just shoot them.

I was under the impression that "cracker" was a term only invented recently by black people out of spite. Why would I be offended by something so petty?

Why can't we say it whenever we want? We fucking invented the word

at what point did you stop calling him a nigger? thats the real question

>would it be acceptable to call him a nigger back?

Don't argue with a nigg, just beat him.

Sweden yes. So progressive

>not just laughing at his stupid "insults"
whites are crackers because they cracked the whip on his nigger ass

Your country allows niggers outside?

I just smile but make sure I don't get sucker punched.

You know too much friend :')

>racial slur against whites
Doesn't exist.

Well the problem you have here is interacting with them in the first place. Don't put yourself into a situation where you have to even look at them, unless they are serving you food.

legally speaking? kek just like if anti white racism was considered to be a thing
morally speaking? yes BUT I'll be like a nigger....

kek

It's bait to call him a nigger. He wants you to call him nigger at that point.
Pavement apes feel justified shooting you at that point.
But sure go play Mexican judo with him.
Judo don't know if he's got a gun
Judo don't know if he's got a knife

Id say so, what goes around comes around. Don't get why so many people here are saying it brings you down to their level.