How come millennials are leftists?

How come millennials are leftists?

because they post these same threads everyday

Comfortable living. Special snowflake parenting.

Every young generation is liberal you nigger.

if millennials are leftists, and I am a leftist, am I therefor a millenial ??
checkmate, Christfags

>if a square is a rectangle, then a rectangle is a square

They were trained to be leftists by the leftist educational system and media.

Because they blame the conservative ideals of the previous generation for the state of the world, and all their woes.

glad you read my post in the other thread

they don't pay taxes, really quite simple

Why do Millennials keep making threads about Millennials?

Are you the same 37 year old loser from the other thread?

r-selection. Generations of free resources and low conflict. Good news is, problem fixes itself.

Why do you always make a post about millennials with a pic of Soembie? What are you trying to achieve?

She's a QT tho

Coddling, indoctrination, estrogen, etc. etc.

right wing retards are hilarious. all they care about is muh feels!!! "wahh muh liberty" "wahhh muh rights" "wahhh muh sovereignty" lol

Entitlement, instant gratification, jewish tricks

23 year old """""millennial""""" here

its more being really apathetic, at least for me. ive been registered independent and i went democrat to vote for the old sandy jew before he got fucked, and i havent changed back due to not really caring enough

Education system introducing Marxist ideas.

daily reminder that there are no logical arguments against marxism
it always boils down to:

Subliminally socialized to assimilate in that way.

What? Last time I checked liberals were ranting about
>muh rights
>muh liberty

Do you like having your own private property?

they've been told for so long that everyone is equal, that they've become blind to clear evidence to disprove that.

Brainwashed complacent morons with no life experience.

They're Baby Boomers 2.0.

Daily reminder liberty is the most fundamental concept of the rock you're currently shitposting from.

Without it, you would not have the right to do so, because someone else would decide that your shitposts are too dangerous and infringe on the feels of others.

Younger people are lefties older people are righties

Nationalize the profits boomers privatized.

Every millennial I know who has actually lived through some struggle during their life and managed to overcome it is not a leftist today.

Leftism is like pop music. Babbys first political ideology. They've done a great job of portraying themselves as """progressive""" and """diverse""" which is appealing to naive youngsters.

there are a lot of liberal older people too.

this
wait until they pay taxes and get in the workforce and realize just how much of their money is going to uncle sam and those poor oppressed poc

but yeah schools are biased towards the left now and teach marxist concepts to children. i remember my final year of high school after the common core standards were put in place we had to write papers analyzing stories from "feminist" perspectives and investigate how gender is a social construct. elementary school we were taught to tolerate gays and how everyone is equal and exactly the same. universities are the same but we all knew about that. this probably plays a role.

also everyone's a winner mentality meaning no one can be at fault if they lose, everyone deserves a trophy. blacks fucked up? no, it's the white man's fault! here ya go guys here's some money we're so sorry!

im a millenial and im not leftwinged in any way.

It's coming to the point where self-identifying as right wing is counterculture.

Sup Forums is an example of the twisted reflection of normie society, generally the complete counterculture to their culture.

It gets more unironically right wing, every day, in response to the illogical normie left wing fascism.

Not in Poland, most of millennials are right

you are making me realize soe isnt that cute can you kindly use the sheever instead

Millennial here.

Like most people have said here, it's because younger people are always more left. We're not different. It's just that we have an unprecedented platform to post our views, so people are constantly seeing us in our lefty period. It would have been the same if social media had been around in the last generation.

Give us a break, Jesus Christ. I'm so sick of this anti-Millenialism.

Just because far-leftists scream the loudest doesn't mean they are the mainstay of normies.

SJWs are an endangered species. Just because they replaced "White Man's Burden" with "White Man's Fault" doesn't mean their racism isn't obvious to a normie or somehow a black person saying "minorities can't be racist" is blindly accepted by the Silent Majority, because neo-libs believe they have no sense of justice of their own.

Literally much easier to live for the liberal. These heathens have grown so comfortable, to bitch about nonissues is their most significant life achievement. Lack of merit and innovation leads them to be docile and rather emotional. I went to an elementary school adjacent to a mosque ( visited by a 911 hijacker, of course ), the city is flooded with immigrants (first gen- Arabs and pakis Sub Saharan Africans Hispanics and Asians, literally going to shit. Culver school district pushed liberalism to edgeville; anti bullying zones, race is a social construct, and join the ymca youth and government trap. I can get for my city radius, shithole, attempting mediocre gentrification-only bringing in mudsharks and hipsters, plus new expo from Santa Monica to downtown allows and minority to go hunting for gibsmedats.

What he said.

>Paul Joseph Watson fanboy

When people on Sup Forums reference or rant about "millennials" (i.e. "millennials don't know what this is [insert 90s/early 2000s things that millennials clearly know about]", "millennials are spoiled", "millennials are quivering teen tranny twinks" ignoring the fact that most millennials are 20s-30s and not teenagers), they are always insulting *just* the tail-end Millennials. Saying "millennials" is just simpler and catchier than saying "late millennials" or "ending millennials".

Earlier millennials (born 1980-1994) grew up pre-9/11 and played outside. Older millennials grew up without social networking, smartphones, and wifi. They can remember when it was ok to homophobic publicly. They knew what things were like before the world was flooded with east european immigrants. They are more right wing than other generations, more likely to start their own business or be self employed than other youth generations. They grew up having crushes on Britney spears, Christina aguilera, Sailor moon, Misty, and Dark magician girl - having crushes on girls is something that any normal boy who's not mentally ill should have. They actually look like men and have testosterone, unlike the end millennials.

Tail-end millennials (born 1995-2000) grew up in the post-9/11 society and seem to be effeminate, promote SJW shit more than older millennials, and they also shout memes in real life. They don't remember life before the Interent and social networking. They are mostly quivering twink mealymouthed faggots and transgenders. They grew up having crushes on Justin bieber and Harry styles, not girls, because the liberal media told them it was "cool" to be effeminate and "experimental". They are the liberal brainwashed, lazy ass, entitled degenerate fucknuggets that you see on news stories or comedy shows about college campuses.

See the difference?

I was born in 1998, and I'm not. Not that one person is good evidence for an entire generation obviously, but I seriously think people are being overly harsh on us.

Like I said, we're still young but we just happen to have a massive forum on which we can speak about our beliefs, unlike everyone else did, so everyone sees us during our lefty period. Every generation has been this relatively liberal.

All children are leftists. Then they grow up and start paying taxes and having young idealistic naive children that need guidance too.

The Jews who run MSM told them to. Pic related

>How come millennials are leftists?
Because right-wing retards are such insanely gullible fucks.

DUDE FREE SHIT LMAO

They can't handle the bants. Raised on TV shows that told them they were special. Lied to by schools that told them they could be anything they wanted.

Millennials eat whatever news shows up on their normiebook. That and being exposed to more bluepilled media than their parents due to their extensive time spent on the internet and social networks. Also it's "not cool" to be a racist in 2016.