Behavior and culture is downstream from genetics

Prove me wrong.

You are correct.

I want to sniff her stinky little butthole.

Yes, this is why it is funny when I see White ladies with mongrel nig nogs

Well it only makes sense.

Culture is possible downstream, behaviour i am inlcined to believe depends on environment and experiences.

While I wouldn't say you're entirely wrong, I think it's more complicated than that.

I think environment and circumstance also factor into culture, and then there is the fact that culture will have a feedback effect on the gene pool.

china vs japan different cultrue; same genes
white hispancis/ brown hispanics, diff genes, same culture
Whites converting to islam ---> bosnians / serbs

Yes environment affects genetic expression, but that can only happen once the genes are in place.

This Romanian guy is going ham with shitposting today.

Seconded.
/thread

Langagues aren't genetic and yet it's a strong cultural trait

It's not shitposting.

A white can be a muslim too. The fact that he's white doesnt imply that he cannot have a true faith in Allah

you are programmed by your genes to acquire a language

Where was this picture taken? Fuck the girl, where are these lake and mountains?

youre aware that, thats a pol approved idea, why would anyone try to disprove you

Google says lake Jackson only, and sarah can have my dick anyday.

This.

irrelevant statement. behavior and culture are the only meaningful piece of the equation we're dealing with.

You're presuming a political connection where none is necessary. Genetics might matter. So what? Culture and education matter also, and are cheaper to change.

Also most eugenicists throughout history have been atheists, and their societies were short lived and violent. Nothing like ours, and nothing like I, or any true American patriot, would want.

The solution is simple. Become a good, honest, Christian nation again. Forget our past sins and move forward. Nothing else matters.

Found it. Mt.Moran in Wyoming. Cheers!

Thanks, user.

You can literally tell where someone is from by looking at their facial structure
Japs have a thinner face, Koreans have a thicker squared head, Chinese have a fatter round head