I unironically like this more than Sherlock

Come at me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LkoGBOs5ecM
youtu.be/-MBTlKhThWk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't think anyone would disagree - Sherlock has gone to complete and utter shit with the last two seasons, and some would argue it was always shit from the start

It's unironically better than Sherlock. Sherlock become irredeemable dog shit the moment Moriarty walked on screen. The first, second, and fourth episodes are the only good/decent episodes of Sherlock.

idk man just tell me more about lucy liu

Lucy Liu was my first celebrity crush from that a awful ecks vs sever and she still looks banging today holy shit.

Based Sickboy

Me too.

Sherlock is shit t.b.h

youtube.com/watch?v=LkoGBOs5ecM

>shilling your retarded video on Sup Forums
You already tricked people. Give it a rest, retard.

I enjoyed that. :D

They're both garbage, what does it matter which pile of shit you enjoy playing in?

She's a dog.
youtu.be/-MBTlKhThWk

yeah its not great but at least there arent any obnoxious tumblr fans who make everything gay.

I'll come at you and congratulate you on your good taste, because Elementary is miles better than Sherlock and has been from the start

is there sexual tension between the whitey and the gook?

>i like this shit more than the other shit
bravo OP

>generic cbs weekly crime show
vs
>moffat thinking hes so fucking clever for 3x90 minutes every 5 years
i think i'll just stick to not watching either

The contrarianism of this board is ridiculous. Shit, whats the point of even being a contrarian in an echochamber like this anyway.

Haven't watched this in ages. Have they brought Smirky back on now that she's not on GoT anymore?

then leave faget

It's a good channel but the guy is a cuckmaster so I always adblock and dislike his videos.

>>/tumblr/
>>/facebook/
if you ironically think this show is good then do the board a favor and leave, Moffat a fucking hack

Not really, they're just partners

She fucked his brother though

I unironically like staring at the blank wall more than Sherlock, that's hardly a compliment.

Although I like Elementary too.

>it's a good channel
>but
kekkity