ITT: Same Voice Actor

"I ask of you, are you my master?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nmhawrUqpUo
imdb.com/name/nm0394533/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are all the things that are wrong with you. It's not the alcohol, or the drugs, or any of the shitty things that happened to you in your career, or when you were a kid. It's you. All right? It's you. Fuck, man. What else is there to say?

What did you expect? "Welcome, sonny"? "Make yourself at home"? "Marry my daughter"?

You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West.

You know... morons.

Yeah I'm shittin' with the door open, I gotta peep all the angles 'cause fools be creepin'

I get it; there's absolutely no reasoning with you people. Which means that I have to keep killing until there are none of you left. Didn't your masters learn anything from the last time I decimated them?

I am a monument to all your sins

forgot pic

Just because I killed your entire family doesn't mean you should hate me so. We both work as killers, you and I. We understand each other.

HUG ME BROTHA!

A surveillance camera?

KAME

HAME

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>"I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready!"

Ink isn't worth anything to me, Winslow. Now sign.

There. Now we are in business together. Forever.

I DON'T CARE ENOUGH FOR YOU TO CRY
HERE'S A LULLABY TO CLOSE YOUR EYES

Ah, annoyance incarnate.

I see no reason! I find no evil!
This man is harmless, so why does he upset you?
He's just misguided! Thinks He's important!
But to keep you vultures happy, I will flog him!

Well, if I’m gonna be sitting around for 30 minutes, I’ve got nothing better to do. Best place to wait is right in front of Lisa Lisa’s door. And if my eye just happens to wander near the keyhole… Niiiiiice.

Never afraid of what the future holds, never regretful of the present. That's who we are! The Dai-Gurren Brigade!

I haven't paid taxes in six years, and I'm not getting busted by a damn sandwich.

"Questions, questions, Dark Knight. It's not you who needs answers here, it's me. You answer my riddles, and I tell you where they are. You answer my riddles, and they don't die. So, shall we begin?"

This guy gets it.

She did killgore

Strike yer colors, ya bloomin' cockroaches! By thunder, we'll see ya to Davy Jones'!

I saw you die tonight. I saw your body burn. I saw the snow fall and bury your bones.

I don't get it. Who is the same voice actor?

Hello, Bob! I'm here for the monthly rent.

I say monthly, because there seems to be some confusion on that!

She's not that bad

The man who gets to fuck her gets to fuck as many cartoon waifus as he wants... lucky bastard.

Googling this led to an article about black immigration to Africa...

Jeez, Kevin Kline's been up to weird shit these days.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
THE ERIC ANDRE SHOW

"I am the one born to rule. Destined to conquer. Let those who fear me, follow me. Let those who oppose me, die! For I am Serpentor, and THIS, I COMMAND!"

Imagine the dirty talk. It would be glorious.

Plus she has nice, big fake but extremely convincing titties and doe eyes.

You too have known loss, and that loss torments you still. You hope hatred might someday replace the pain, but it never goes away. It makes a man hideous, inside and out.

Oh fuck yes.

I forgot he voiced Joseph in the dub.

I never watched the dub yet, only the original with english subtitles.

He knocked the voicework out of the park though from what I've seen.

FUCK ME IN THE ASS
'cause I love Jesus
The good lord would want it that way

Holy shit!

That song was nothing but annoying to anyone who actually understands Christianity. Western civilization will die and I will laugh at its corpse.

>song made for the purpose of comedy isn't entirely realistic

The poor children.

It was a joke, you oversensitive mong.

You carry the same blood as us, it seems. Nevertheless, you're an outsider. Just remember, if you become unpleasant to our eyes, you will face severe consequences...

"Honestly B-man, I don't know where Mr. J puts half his stuff."

youtube.com/watch?v=nmhawrUqpUo

You both need to stop spending money on bullshit! You're angels, not hipsters. Hey, cock jockers! I'm not just talking to fuckin' hear myself! You spent over three million dollars! Fish-flavored lube; titty-enhancer; toys that ain't sex toys; who the fuck orders that much food?! You bitches eats so much you're gonna star sweating bacon grease!

i know it's anime but whatever

I think what I like most about my job, is meeting new people. And of course, pummeling them senseless.

VACATION ALIENATION JAPANIMATION MANGA KONGA NAKED LUNCH HAWAIIAN PUNCH FRUIT JUICE. IT'S NOT FUNNY I'M GONNA KILL YOU

Did he actually reprise Scar in the video game?

Fuck, I love FLCL.

>Christian is humorless, easily offended, hysterical troglodyte
Color me surprised.

edgy christfag is edgy like always

Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

I KNEW I'VE HEARD THAT VOICE BEFORE

Kari Wahlgren. She was Ashe in FFXII, though I don't know if that's what's being quoted.

>Not including Toot and Princess Clara
Disgusting.

Kari doesn't voice Summer, though. She voices Jessica

Reminder she almost voiced Morty.

Saber from Fate Stay Night

Thank God for Roiland.

Fuck you for making me sad.

Well that's embarrassing.

Shut the fuck up. No way.

>OH MY GOD, YOU'RE ALL GOING TO DIE! ...This van just got a WHOLE lot sexier.

Source on that?

>Unfortunately there is one thing standing between me and that property: the rightful owners.
imdb.com/name/nm0394533/
I know... I know.

You're in big trouble, though, pal. I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast.

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO QWERTYUIOP PENIS JOHN MADDEN

He did worse than that! He made me LATE!

I actually had to double-check that one.

Color me surprised.

Neither rain nor sleet nor hail, nor zombies are going to keep me from my appointed rounds!

IT'S HIGH NOON

ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA

Dracula dont suck! Dracula scrape and lick

Intense triggering.

holy hell someone else saw that movie what

>list of her most notable roles
>no twilight

And so it ends. My history comes full circle. Sensing its twin, the wraith blade uncoiled itself from me. And instead, wound lovingly around its former self. I felt its grip loosen. And as the blade left me, its absence chilled me more than its presence ever had. A foreboding sense of emptiness and loss stole over me. And a terrible revelation gathered like a storm at the edge of my awareness. With all other foes exhausted, the conjoined blades turned themselves on me! And I realized, finally, why I had sensed nothing when Janos offered me the blade. The Reaver was never forged to be a soul-stealing weapon. The ravenous, soul-devouring entity trapped in the blade was... and always had been... ME! This is why the blade was destroyed when Kain tried to strike me down. The Reaver could not devour its own soul. The paradox shattered the blade. So, this was my terrible destiny... to play out this purgatorial cycle for all eternity. I could not bear it. Despair overwhelmed me.

*screams*

Eternity is relentless, Raziel. When I first stole into this chamber, centuries ago, I did not fathom the true power of knowledge. To know the future, Raziel. To see it's paths and streams tracing out into the infinite. As a man, I could never have contained such forbidden truths, but each of us is so much more than we once were. Do you not feel with all your soul how we have become like gods? As such, are we not indivisible? As long as a single one of us stands, we are legion. Our futures are predestined. Mobius foretold mine eons ago, we each play out the parts fate has written for us. Free will is an illusion.

These penguins are all heading to the open water to the right, but one of them caught our eye. The one in the center, he would neither go towards the feeding grounds at the edge of the ice, nor return to the colony. Shortly afterwards, we saw him heading straight towards the mountains, some 70 kilometers away. Dr. Ainley explained that even if he caught him and brought him back to the colony, he would immediately head right back for the mountains.

But why?

One of these disoriented, or deranged, penguins showed up at the New Harbor diving camp, already some 80 kilometers away from where it should be.

The rules for the humans are do not disturb or hold up the penguin. Stand still and let him go on his way. And here, he’s heading off into the interior of the vast continent.

With 5,000 kilometers ahead of him, he’s heading towards certain death.

I think you're missing one very prominent voice on there, user.

>it's squirrel girl

Yeah, I don't see Paz anywhere in there

Wait... really?!

I never asked for this.

THE BABY IS TOO INNOCENT FOR SUCH DISTURBING THINGS.

A MAN CHOOSES, A SLAVE OBEYS

Techies Demolitions! We put the tech in tech-nically we meant to do that.

Are you satisfied with your care?

Hahaha oh wait you're serious. Let me laugh even harder.

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Paul Williams is an underrated actor.

And somehow they all sound exactly the same

Good Lord, this game was terrible.

was it?

I've always hated that song. Not due to its message but because of its tone. You can really feel how strongly the people writing the song felt. It's kind of hard to appreciate a parody when you can tell the writers probably looked like pic related while writing.

Not that user, but it's sequel is much better. If you're gonna give the American McGee series a shot, start with that one. I'm pretty sure the original game came with Madness Returns, too.

I wanna be an architect!

DAY WALKER, NIGHT STALKER

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

I didn't make it, I had just googled "Tara Strong voices" for that image.

and, wew, I'm surprised the thread picked up some responses, it was dead when I posted.

I remember! Doin' the time warp!

10/10

Would HOLY FUCK ARE YOU SERIOUS again

Ladies!