I'm Uhtred!

>I'm Uhtred!
>Son of Uhtred!

>yo dog i herd you like uthred
>so i put an uthred in your uthred
>so you can be uthred while you are uthred

man late 2000 memes were best

The first born son in his family is always named Uhtred. His name was originally Osberth or something, when his older brother died his name became Uhtred. They did shit like that back in those days.

Anybody likes this shitshow at all?

fake and gay

uthred was blonde and 7 feet tall

t. book autist

I do, it's quite fun. Better than Vikings and GoT anyway.

>Destiny, Saul.
Who the fuck was Saul?

Crossover when?

WE WUZ VIKINGZ N SHIEET

Better than Vikings for sure.

Nice furs gayboy.

This show is pretty great tbqh. Brida is best grill.

Great show and amazingly unspoiled by diversity casting given that its from the BBC.

It's BBC America if that means anything

First season was pretty GOAT when I first watched it. I have mixed feelings about season 2. Game of Thrones is better overall. Uhtred gets annoying and he's supposed to carry the entire show. Alfred and Leofwic (whatever his name was) are great tier

I think Uhtred being an annoying bitch is part of the charm of the show

why does he always self-sabotage bros?

He's a Hot Head.

Destiny is all

discount GoT

Was it autism?

>Was it autism?

Nah, it was DESTINY

>Destiny; Huzzah!

>mention destiny at the beginning of every episode
>it has nothing to do with the plot

unless "destiny" is the author's shitty justification for utreds incredible plot armor

I think the destiny thing is about ruling over bangbangbang

It's behbehbeh

underwritten by netflix tho

you mean bonBONbon?

I think it was Britbongbong

i always thought it was behbahbugh

This has better choreographed fights than got and on low budget too. Highly underrated.

It's like Vikings if Vikings wasn't degenerate garbage for retards.

Any historyfag can tell me weather some britbongs are descendants of vikings?

yah got a little lame in season 2 but still good overall

nah man season 2 was solid what the fuck man

but season one was better yeah?

Quite a few. I'm one of them. Yorkshire was particularly colonised by them due to the presence of the kingdom of Jorvik. There are lots of places with Scandinavian place names.

I don't know man, I really want to do things to Alfred's daughter

I EM OOBREB UH BATTENBERG

Reminder that the scene after Uthred gets freed from his slaver, and he shares a moment with the nun, is better than anything in Vikings or GoT.

It's Bill Burr.

I dunno, I thought all of Uhtred's bros were all a great addition to the show.

Hild, Clapa, Sihtric, Finan, etc. I really enjoyed all of them.

>it's an Uhtred fucks everything up with his lack of tact but somehow saves the day episode

>Yet another fucking game of fags thrad

What the 20 others on the front page weren't enough?

is Uhtred /ourguy/?

Best waifu coming through

This show is pretty sick actually. Way better than Game of Cucks. I especially loved when Skorpa decapitated Uthred's Welsh thot gf.

you're not a good troll go back to troll school

I miss the guy that calls him arseling.

I would kill my brother for her

I dunno I thought Iseult was pure sex. Maybe just because they had really good chemistry.

How does it compare to the books? I'm on the third and haven't seen one second of the show

>you will never fuck a magical Briton virgin

why even live

this is now a "i didn't know it was my fetish" thread?

that whole episode was great

Most of the northern half of the country got conquered and settled by Danes, becoming known as Danelaw. Gradually they were defeated by the Anglo-Saxons, led by the sons and grandsons of Alfred the Great, and when the last Viking king was killed the rest of the settlers accepted English rule. Lots of Bongs probably have Viking genetics, especially in parts of the North and some of the islands. Though I think the most common is Germanic heritage because of the Saxons.

>Iseult
>Briton

>Briton

Don't they explicitly say that's what she is? She's Celtic.

She's Irish. Gaels and Britons are separate groups of Celts.

pagan whore

iseult is an irish princess. she's a gael, not a briton

she should be my gaelfriend

I didn't realise. Was that mentioned in the show or the books or something? I honestly can't remember.

IIRC, she's called Iseult of Ireland and it's mentioned that her father was an Irish king in both books and show. Also, historically she was Irish.

So which one should I pick, this show or History's Vikings?

this, it is just better vikings.

Last Kingdom is far better than Vikings

>it's an uthred does something really stupid and pointless that will obviously fuck him over later episode

>it's the follow up episode where uhtred gets fucked over

>it's a better than barley episode

are the books worth reading?

>Im one of them

Its way better than vikings or GoT.

The original saxons are pretty close to the danes anyway.

lel.

this show was pretty bad but i watched all of it

The Viking age of England ended in 1066. The English throne actually had several Danish rulers, the last "Anglo-Saxon" dynasty was actually Anglo-Danish. The Germanic % of England is actually pretty small, if I remember correctly today 3 out of 10 English people today have Germanic ancestors so the Anglo-Saxon and Danish settlement while more culturally significant was in reality quite small.

This show has a lot of enemies that are likable, its a shame to see them die off.

Bookfag here. Showfags will never see him retake Bebbenburgh. It only hapoens in book 9 and Uthred is around 50 or 60 years old at the time. His son Uthred is cool tho.

> My name is Uhtred!
> I fuck up a lot.

He is an ambitious man that lives by his heart. A slave to his dick that thinks things over after he has already acted...but thats half the fun; watching him get by on balls, low cunning, luck (or plot armor if you're a faggot).

If he was smart he'd already be running the kingdom by now.