What happens here?

What happens here?

Unending adventure and rape, lots of rape.

A

Nothing. It's just a social experiment to see how many people you can fit into a single river slum

>What happens here?

Bangladesh is the 'Omar the Tentmaker' of the world, as in only people that can sew the ginormous tent-pants that can cover an avg Amerifat's ass

They make cheap polo shirts.

They try their best at the Olympics.

When did 7Up get its own flag?

Hello Kermit's butthole

where's bengalibro tho?

Girl I knew who grew up there said the culture and people are trash in your country. Immigrate to Canada and steal our jobs when?

Fish, and smell.

>Immigrate to Canada and steal our jobs when?

Thousands of upper middle class kids did already, as a matter of fact 6 of my relatives are there now, almost every politician in our ruling AL party has a second home in Torronto so if they lost power here they'll just flee country and chill there till the next election.

Poo that doesn't make it to the loo ends up here

our country aint big enuff to hold that 560 million people's non-loo-poo everyday...thank you India for damming up every river coming from you and stopping the Poonami

It floods once a year or so, I mean a lot, and lots of people drown, that I know. I have a friend whose dad is from here and visited, told me basically he saw people living in garbage piles, and it was normal to them.

Chittagong ship graveyard employs about 200K

You don't have those killer floods in Bangladesh anymore? I have a friend whose dad is from there and a lot of people from Bangladesh live in my area in NY, they're ok for the most part, you guys don't go full Allah Snackbar.

IT AINT EASY BEING GREEN

Shit bantz. A jap would have done it better.

No my man drowning from flood is very rare here, Tyfoon/Cyclone is another story tho, because floods are gradual and cyclones are almost sudden...yes people are almost as poor as Indians but the economy is improving gradually, it's the the 34th largest economy by GDP(ppp)

Oh right it's the heavy rainfall, forget it's not river flooding. That sucks bad, hopefully things improve for the people there.

Yep, Bangladesh has become top ship breaker in the world, and it gave birth to the booming Steel and Ship making industries around here...even EU countries buy ships made here now