He thinks his shithole can take over America

>he thinks his shithole can take over America

pic related average american basement

fpbp

>He thinks a couple hillbillies with guns are going to take out drones and tanks

Dicks in America must be in the pico meters of lengt

>drones and tanks can take on a militia force

heads in mexico must be in the sewers on the street

>drones with FLIR vision spot your militia from miles away
>tomahawk missile down that ish
>militia gone

>He thinks we waste our heads
Unlike you with your dead school shooting victims we don’t trash them
We just glue em back together
I have 7 spare heads just in case

>post an example of 1:50 kill ratio 50 years ago.

damaged flags should be ceremoniously burned

>are we winning yet?

The 2nd amendment still exist pretty because of this fantasy of being invaded. It will never come true and your collection is a waste of money.

>amerifats fantasizing about being invaded by a foreign force

Most of your militias are made of fatties larping as soldiers, they couldn't run a mile without collapsing, they'd give up after a few weeks in the woods without burgers and tv. Owning 50 guns doesn't turn you into rambo

lol your own government is fucking you hard in the ass with all your guns and you clap at it
daily reminder that according to americans freedom means being able of having guns

Between the facts that militias in the US would not be supported by the USSR and China and technological progresses, the ratio would easily be over 100.
Where would you find enough burgers to fight such war?

Technically that is what freedom is about; being able to buy and own whatever you want without the government intervening. So America, in that aspect, is more free than countries that don't allow people to own guns.

That doesn't mean people SHOULD own guns though.

How DARE you insult our patriots.

He will eat the enemy soldiers and their guns

Ofcourse, a war from 50 years ago is totally applicable here.
If you really think 50 years of tech development doesn't factor in at all you're even dumber than I thought

>Technically that is what freedom is about; being able to buy and own whatever you want
freedom has to do with more than consumerism, and the fact that every psycho is able to have guns and go shoot people and their own president (drumpf or any other politician, really) will do everything except what actually would stop mass shootings just to avoid removing or controlling guns is telling how sick american society is
freedom is not the same as debauchery

Freedom has limits lad
Don’t confuse it with deubachery
Your freedom ends where other’s begins

>own government is fucking you hard in the ass with all your guns
translate this sentence, i don't understand that

Even murrica has regulations when it comes to guns depending of the state, they can't buy and own whatever they want.

Yes I know, I was just explaining that a (small, stupid, insignificant) part of freedom is that you can own firearms and anything really. Because the government isn't stopping you from doing so.

Doesn't mean I want that kind of freedom though.

Owning guns is not the definition of freedom.
I would consider a country that allows lolicon imports and bans guns more free than the opposite.

Just because someone has a gun doesn't mean they can use it. That's like equating car ownership to good drivers, and good drivers are a painfully small minority.

Also
>having lots of guns per person means better protection per person
Really, you just need one gun and proper firearm skills to efficiently protect yourself. And ammo, of course. The whole LOTS OF GUNS factor is old and worn by now.

Still jelly of your firearm freedom, though.

>Ofcourse, a war from 50 years ago is totally applicable here.
Are you retarded? We're still struggling against a bunch of sandnigger militias

>We're still struggling against a bunch of sandnigger militias
And they're armed with rusty Toyota pick-ups and the world's most inaccurate rifles.

>hardened rice farmers who worked their fields and had great knowledge of their dense jungle lands

>obese mutts who can't go on without their daily insulin intake

hmmm

>Bootlicker cuck
makes sense.

Exactly, how do you think our military would fair against civilians with accurate rifles and only slightly rusty toyota trucks.

>delusional Amerilard
makes sense

>post examples
>no americans are fat lmao
ok

Hows your invasion going?

>would fair
Fare*

t. English pro :^)

Pic related, my shithole's handiwork

>your collection is a waste of money
Every collection is a waste of money if one looks at it like that. But then again, money is worth jack shit really and is only good for materialistic purposes, so why not spend it materialistic purposes you enjoy?

>we'll just kill 330million people and tomahawk missile everyone!

>spend it
spend it on*

Fugg

>americans think MK18's will defend them from posion gas and cluster bombs

how does my being able to own guns infringe on anyone else's freedoms?

>Danes think the government would use poison gas again.

ok so stop infringing on our freedom by coming here illegally, thanks