And once again Batman wins because Superman fights like a retard and forgets he has nay other powers besides "real...

And once again Batman wins because Superman fights like a retard and forgets he has nay other powers besides "real strong".

Is there ever going to be an adaptation of a batman vs superman fight that doesn't rely on superman suffering from apparent brain damage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wkFzXkpjXmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sorry bro batgod is here to stay as long as he continues to print money for dc

That may be. I just wish if they're going to do shit like this that they make it believable

>as he continues to print money for dc

They have nothing in supercapes that even begins to rival him.

Snyder Superman is at least severely emotionally traumatized, if the atmosphere hasn't indeed given him mild retardation. His social skills are clearly sub-average.

Could be. He's an alien after all.
But he sure knows how to fight

Incredible Superspeed/super-reflexes are incredibly inconvenient for writers, which is why WB Superman forgets he has it all the time, Fox's Quicksilver decides "not to get involved" and MCU Quickslav died off early.

Expect DCEU Flash to pull of a couple of cool stunts then be all "My Superspeed doesn't work under these conditions". The fact that he's somewhat reliant on technology is already a convenient excuse.

Yeah, he flails around with his super-tard-strength real gud.
Fortunately the majority of his villains also fight like this.

He didn't want to kill Bruce. He just wanted to subdue him. If that push he gave him at the beginning had been a punch, Bats would be fucked.

It was only after the Kryptonite gas that it became a fight for his life.

There were numerous points where he could have simply grabbed Bruce's armor and ripped it in half, but chose instead to push and shove him about. Rip the suit's chest open, and then you don't even HAVE to fight him anymore, you have a guy struggling in a couple hundred lb suit of disabled junk.
But I guess that isn't comic book.

>beats a warrior bred for combat and trained for combat since childhood

>flailing super-tard

lol good one
Try again

Oh he for sure goes easy on him. He always does.
And the first kryptonite shell was fair play. He caught it like he does all the time and as a result got his shit kicked around for a while.

>became a fight for his life.

Nope. He recovered to the point where batman's punches didn't so much as make him blink.
He throws bats into a wall and when he sees him readying another shell what does he do?

Does he throw something? Use heat vision? Super speed? Even zig zag a little?

Nope. He runs headlong down the sites of the gun.
That's some retard fighting

here op I think this is what you wanted

>beats
That's overstating it

lol yeah. Good scene.

But to be fair batman had no kryptonite or power armor

Sorry, who's neck got broken at the end?
Moving on...

>He didn't want to kill Bruce. He just wanted to subdue him
Oh yeah, great job at doing that when the second he gets in your face, you push him halfway across the roof.

Or, even better, maybe he shouldn't have come down at all and explained the situation from the air.

The minute those two started fighting, I knew any integrity the movie pretended to have of these two clashing over ideals was completely fucking gone because they might as well have been having a dick contest with all the many many ways Supes could have avoided fighting. Hell, the second he got his strength back from that first Kryptonite shell, he should just stopped, but nope, gotta tackle him through a buildingg

>the second he gets in your face

Didn't he fire some giant machine guns at him first?

I actually really like that scene. It show's batman being batman. He's fucking awesome but he's no match for superman.
Which he realizes and so he turns to using his brain to stop the conflict which he succeeds in doing

>Or, even better, maybe he shouldn't have come down at all and explained the situation from the air.
I wish they had thrown in a bit where he says something like "Lex has my mother!" and Batman responds with "Do you expect me to believe that?!" or something.

Yeah because that did anything at all to him right?

Or...
He lost most of his powers with kryptonite

This is NOT a fight scene!

Batman vs depowered Superman is NO FIGHT
Superman vs Batman is NO FIGHT

This is what Zack Snyder was trying to convey. I always read "the fight sucked". There was no fight! It was a race to see who'd finish the other first with Superman's powers coming back

Superman holds back because if he goes full strength he would annihilate Batman. Would his suit even be able to withstand heat vision?

This one shows how an actual fight would more likely have gone. It would have, too, if Batman didn't have the kryptonite gas. That was the whole point of Superman's display of power: "look kid, I could destroy you with one finger; just stop this pointless fighting."

>Nope. He recovered to the point where batman's punches didn't so much as make him blink.
>Does he throw something? Use heat vision? Super speed? Even zig zag a little?
You're overestimating how much Superman had recovered. He was at maybe 1/1000000 of his power, considering he couldn't go fast and was still struggling to jump (not even fly, but leap.) To assume he even had use of his other powers is wrong. In fact, Superman was still weakened even during the fight with Doomsday. The only time he had full power back was after he got nuked and spent time sun soaking.

If someone spits in your face does it harm you?

He did to being with. And then it wore off to the point where batman could even cause him to flinch with a punch to the face and then superman throws him through a wall so... no his powers were pretty much back

>He was at maybe 1/1000000 of his power

lol great stat that you pulled right out of your ass.
Nah, he may have been underpowered but at the very least he demonstrated more than enough speed to take bats out had he bothered to do anything besides run straight at him

then ham up the crazy-prepared aspects.

make superman try to use his powers in intelligent ways. only to be countered by even more clever ways of batman.

of course that would only really work if you had some pre-existing story where bat had spent years to prepare for everything.

Yeah I just made up the stat to emphasize just how weak he was at the time. I'm not claiming to be Snyder or anything.

I don't see anything indicating that he had his speed back though, just a bit of power and durability.

A shame it doesn't make up for the bad parts.

how you people not get that superman didn't actually want to fight batman

BvS haters are some of the dumbest people on the planet.

Bruce wouldnt have cared. He mentions Superman's parents and how they raised him wrong on top of 'hes a dangerous alien' mentality why would Bruce think for one second Superman was rasied by humans

Superman/superman villains in general become idiots when they fight one of the Bats.

How does Livewire put up a fight against anyone except Superjobber in the DCAU? Any other version of Superman would wreck her.

The worst part about this time was that Batman was *also* suffering from apparent brain damage.

Batman was an SJW that got triggered during the Black Zero event. He was an antagonist for half the movie. Glad Superman saved him.

Nah Superman didn't save him. Snyder did.
Because this whole long agonizing process was just a roundabout way for them to make Batman the focal point of the DCEU like they always wanted.

Batman's central premise wasn't even really proven false. It just got swept under the rug.

You do know that Superman will come back, right?

I don't see how Snyder hates Superman when in BvS they go as far as to imply that Batman started to see Superman as his own father and new role model. They basically made Batman Superman's new Jimmy Olsen.

>You do know that Superman will come back, right?
Yes. After Batman has formed the league by himself and been established as its leader.

>Is there ever going to be an adaptation of a batman vs superman fight that doesn't rely on superman suffering from apparent brain damage?

Yeah. Justice League War. Where Superman humiliates the absolute shit out of Batman

>You do know that Superman will come back, right?
In dream sequences sprinkled throughout justice league and then he'll appear in the last 5 minutes to beat up the bad guy. Snyder doesn't think of superman as a character, he thinks of him as a plot device. That's why he had less lines in the entirety of Batman v. superman than fucking spider-man did in civil war.

Yes and used some sound weapon. But Superman probably shouldn't have pushed him when they got face to face. They probably should have had Batman try to hit with something again at that range and with Superman trying to shrug him off.

He is supposed to be Superman after all

You know what? Forget it.

Good.

They don't seem to understand a lot. Superman didn't want to hurt him, he actually wanted his help and that he was on a time limit

That picture stopped being funny when I found out that Iron-man is being forced into Doctor Strange and Spider-Man

Kind of like how he forced himself into cap 3? Robert Downey Jr. is the batman of the MCU.

You know what's probably causing the confusion?
The fact that he starts fighting Batman.
Rather than just using the same choke hold he used on Zod and talking while Batman was subdued.

>he thinks of him as a plot device
Repeating memes won't make them true.

>lines
You do realize that you can get a lot out of someone's character through visuals right? Of course not, you're a BvS hater incapable of proper thought.

Never give up.

>There are people who actually defend BvS

Wew

>using the same choke hold he used on Zod

That's disrespectful and out of character. Same reason he doesn't just stay in the air and shout instead of talking to Batman face to face. It's funny how the haters' "improved" version usually has Superman act more like a god than Snyder's original version.

Not even worth a (you).

(me)

Another victory for truth and justice.

>That's disrespectful and out of character.
Why?

>Same reason he doesn't just stay in the air and shout instead of talking to Batman face to face.
...Which is?

>. It's funny how the haters' "improved" version usually has Superman act more like a god than Snyder's original version.
Not acting like an idiot isn't the same as acting as a god.

I think it comes down to people who are hardcore DC guys want something, fucking ANYTHING, to be able to hold next to MCU movies and say "see?!? we can do it too!!!" The problem is they're so desperate that they're completely unwilling to see any of its faults and the fact that they just aren't good movies at all. I personally fucking hate DC and Marvel movies, neither of them have anything I want in a comic book movie.

We have that. It was the Dark Knight

I mean in terms of this new universe they're trying to build.

It's not even that.
It's that WB literally told them what meme to use.

Do you really think it's a coincidence that before BvS came out WB put out a press release going "This movie is probably too smart for most people" and that's the go to argument EVERY person defending the DCEU uses?

WB pulled an Emperor's New Clothes on their audience, plain and simple.

Superman doesn't see Batman as a villain bent on killing humanity, so why treat him as one? Superman actually cares for people.

Same reason for not shouting up in the air. He wants to talk to Batman face to face. Ever hear the phrase "face me like a man"?

>Not acting like an idiot isn't the same as acting as a god.
Well since you're a BvS hater nothing I say will change your mind. Still, try visualizing these scenes in your head. It might make more sense if you do.

I'm surprised more people didn't bring this up on Sup Forums

This entire movie is just more batwankery

It comes down to people in denial of how good this movie is. They have to lie about it to make arguments. The people who hate it the most are Marvel fans, as seen by the Evans posters.

>Superman doesn't see Batman as a villain bent on killing humanity, so why treat him as one?
...But there's a whole subplot of Superman seeing Batman as a dangerous vigilante that's gone too far in his brutality, so no. It makes sense that he'd hold him down long enough to get his point across.

More sense than tearing the roof off of the dangerous vigilante's car, giving him ultimatums, and then just leaving him there, anyway.

>Same reason for not shouting up in the air. He wants to talk to Batman face to face. Ever hear the phrase "face me like a man"?
Yeah. Talk face to face. Right which is what they did. They didn't start pummeling each other.

>Well since you're a BvS hater nothing I say will change your mind.
Pot to kettle.

>Still, try visualizing these scenes in your head. It might make more sense if you do.
>Keep thinking up new headcanon until it becomes good!

>But there's a whole subplot of Superman seeing Batman as a dangerous vigilante that's gone too far in his brutality, so no.
His first words were "Bruce, I was wrong."

>More sense than tearing the roof off of the dangerous vigilante's car, giving him ultimatums, and then just leaving him there, anyway.
How about watching the movie in order so that character development actually makes sense?

>Talk face to face. Right which is what they did. They didn't start pummeling each other.
That's what Superman was doing. Batman on the other hand was having none of it.

>Keep thinking up new headcanon until it becomes good!
Wow you're actually retarded. I see why BvS was too hard for you. Learn reading comprehension. I said to visualize YOUR fanfic scenes to see how bad they would be. You're the one trying to make up new scenes to make the actual ones look bad, which you've failed at doing. Might as well say "Superman should have ripped Batman's head off and gave it to Lex! That would have been a better movie!"

>I said to visualize YOUR fanfic scenes to see how bad they would be.

>Superman uses his speed to force Batman against a wall
> "I don't want to fight you. We're both being played by Luthor. He's got hostages. If you've ever been the man you're claiming to be, you need to help me save them. We can have out our problems after that."

Oh yeah, that's sooooooooo terrible.

It is pretty terrible. Glad you never make movies. You do realize you also have to make it realistic (within universe rules) too right? Superman was trying to talk to Batman the entire time yet Batman wouldn't let him. Why would your version of Batman let him say an entire speech? Why do fanfics always add plotholes? Face it: Snyder's version is objectively the best for this plot.

>Why would your version of Batman let him say an entire speech?
Because he's being held down by a guy that can lift trucks for shits and giggles. He can't go anywhere.

Yeah, real brain trust you snyderfags have there if you can't figure that out.

>Face it: Snyder's version is objectively the best for this plot.
...Actually I'll agree to that. The thing is, I think this plot is stupid and engineered so that they can have their pointless "god vs man" fight rather than let either of them work to the fullness of their physical or mental capacities. Snyder never asked "should they fight". He asked "How can I force them to fight", with all the subtlety and nuance of a fie year old slamming his action figures together.

>Implying Final Crisis won't get made

This is how Ben wants it to end.

>Because he's being held down by a guy
So your version of Batman is a cuck, I get it now. Well the real version had gadgets to prevent this from happening. The sonic weapons were able to momentarily stun Superman, but you don't care about portraying Batman properly do you?

>The thing is, I think this plot is stupid and engineered so that they can have their pointless "god vs man" fight
All the pieces are falling together. You went to go see a movie you WANTED to hate. Why would you do that? I don't go see romantic comedies because I don't like those types of movies. Why would you go see a movie titled Batman v. Superman if you didn't want to see Batman fight Superman? You're actually retarded. Just like all BvS haters.

Is he gonna go through time in various costumes too? That would be cool.

so much for "faster than a speeding bullet"

>So your version of Batman is a cuck, I get it now.
Yes a "cuck" is so much worse than paradoxical bat god that's too stupid to figure out the worst kept secret in comicdom when Lois and Lex can with ease but still deserves to be the lynchpin that leads the Justice League to victory.

And please, by all means keep digging yourself deeper with that "you just want to hate it" meme. I totally can't see you projecting your "I'm going to defend this no matter what" obsession with proving how kino this piece of shit was.