What will his monologue be about on his next show?

What will his monologue be about on his next show?

Pickle rick

>"..........I did not have sexual relations with........"

TWO PICKLE RICKS!

"I want to talk about this great new show that has absolute DESTROYED Donald Drumpf!"
*audience laughs*
"It's called Rick and Morty, and check out a clip from this hilarious new episode where crazy old grandpa Rick becomes a pickle!"

fuck off retard samefags

Whatever it is I'm sure it'll get Sup Forums screeching like autists as usual

>6 replies
>7 posters
You're actually retarded lmao

This. Can't wait.

Everyone is retarded at this point.

8 years of pickleposting, sweetie.

>seven posts
>seven ips
>samefags
Mongoloid spotted.

I can't wait for you two silly gooses to throw autistic fits over your schizophrenic visions of Sup Forums screeching like autists, as well.

Someone get this cucumber head outta here.

>mah dahnald glumfpb!!!!
>two scoops!!!
You can fool yourself, but you can't fool us, Sup Forumstard ;)

A jealous rage about the imagined adventures of another man's penis

Stephen Colbert is one of the funniest people alive. I don't care if you like Trump, that's your right, but if you get mad at Colbert for making fun of him, you're an idiot because:

A) Making fun of Trump gets him views.
and
B) If you're insecure enough to take it personally when people don't like someone you like and proceed to get mad on their behalf, then you're a true cuck.

>Stephen Colbert is one of the funniest people alive
Maybe a decade ago when he was making fun of Bush. He's pretty much the even safer, SNL version of what Jon Stewart was.

Donald Trump's penis is smaller than Pickle Rick! Hahaha le pickle meme!!! XD sooooooooo EPIC!!!!

Stephen Colbert falls in love with Hillary Clinton.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the president's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls President Hillary Clinton, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the POTUS, President Donald Trump looks at him with a perplexed expression and calls him fake news. After some investigation with CNN, he finds out that the U.S. president he called is not the same U.S. president he fell in love with. In fact, President Clinton doesn't exist in this universe at all because she lost the election in their timeline. The other Hillary is the Donald's alternate universe president counterpart, who has fallen in love with Colbert's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of DANK TIMELINES.

So.... DONALD.....

Rickle Pick