Faggots kill Namor

>faggots kill Namor
>Doom doesn't IMMEDIATELY fuck their shit up
See, this is how i know they don't give a shred of fuck about continuity or the characters anymore.

imgur.com/gallery/2BvHX

>not knowing Doom already clone Namor
>not knowing that Namor their kill is a clone
>not knowing that the real Namor is still in Doom's sex dungeon

TRULY THE GENIUS OF DOOM KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Why did Marvel decide to kill Namor anyway?

Is Doomor best ship?

Why can't Doom, Namor, Diablo, and Klaw just team up and be evil FF that actually gets shit done?

Cause then they'd stomp regular FF. Doom should be able to obliterate them on his own with his powerset, but he has to job because muh first team.

Namor for King consort of Latveria

>keeping fishmen as sex slaves
And this is why doom is the best villian marvel has

There are no kings in democracy.

Rightfully Elected Leader consort of Latveria.

Hawt

He was a straight white guy and they are getting rid of those to replace them with women, gay guys and and POCs. It's a phase, it will pass.

>Why did Marvel decide to kill Namor anyway?

Because there was no way to write around the fact that he helped commit mass murder on multiple earths. Though Squadron Supreme is bringing him back as their Aquaman stand-in .

Doom is a fucking PUNK.

Everyone talks about how horrible a villain he is, yet every damn one of his reads, at least the ones that I've seen or been suggested to see by Sup Forums, depict him as more of a fucking antihero than an actual villain.

Joker -- Killed Jason Todd, paralyzed Barbara, killed Sarah, etc.

Magneto -- Ripped Wolverine's fucking skeleton out

Green Goblin -- Killed Gwen Stacy, all of the psychological damage to his own fucking son

Doom -- The nigga delivered Reed Richards' child.

His big "act of villainy" there was just NAMING THE GIRL. Sure, you can toss out the whole "oh well he was proving that he could do something that Richards couldn't, he could help his family when Richards could not", or the bs "Oh well he's a classy motherfucker dohoho/he's an honorable villain" crap out there, but when it comes down to it, Doom hasn't done SHIT.

That all being said, Doom crying at 9/11 wasn't any sort of break in character or anything to me. Hell, I would even go as far to say that it was entirely IN character.

Remind me why this isn't a more popular ship?

> He was a straight white guy
> make him bisexual
> he's fucking doom

done.

No movie rights.

Except for becoming God like three separate times at this point. Or murdering whole planets as Rabun Alal.

But you are right in terms of the fact that Doom hasn't really done something horrible to the FF that they'd never forget, like Osborn or Joker.

>Rabum Alal
Nothing wrong. He was trying to win against foregone conclusions. Not playing once he knew there was a score would've been the true act of evil, for Doom, that is.

>That all being said, Doom crying at 9/11 wasn't any sort of break in character or anything to me. Hell, I would even go as far to say that it was entirely IN character.

Is this a new pasta? Also, the whole point of Doom as a villain is that he's this incredibly intelligent, incredibly capable, incredibly driven man who'd be unstoppable if it weren't for his ego and code of honor. How could you miss this? Doom is defined by having a code, and class, and dignity. He's not a ''horrible'' villain, he's an amazing villain. People don't love him because he does horrible shit, they love him because he's hammy as fuck, larger then life, and incredibly dangerous, much more so then everyone else you've listed put together. He's a great villain because he's untouchable most of the time, and even his biggest enemies can't help but respect him and are actually more willing to work and reason with him because of his code.

>Doom
>villain
Remember how neckbeards cried when Waid wrote him as a villain? LIke Stan and Jack used to do?

>new pasta
No, user, you are the new.

Have DOOM and KANG ever fought?

How hard did Kang get his shot pushed in?

>Though Squadron Supreme is bringing him back as their Aquaman stand-in .

Thinking about it, it might be pretty easy to make a JLA stand in team out of existing Marvel characters without having to make up anyone new. Just grab

Sentry
Captain Marvel
Namor
Moon Knight
Quasar
Quicksilver
Vision

Was Waid's run the one where he skinned his childhood lover and wore her face or something?

>namor
>straight

They cried because Waid (a faggot who, by his own words, hates Doom and his fans) wrote him completely OOC. It was like he saw Silence of the Lambs and Hellraiser and said: ''Yup, i can totally do that with Doom''. He discarded literally everything that makes him who he is, and threw in cheesy horror movie tropes instead.
Stan and Jack wrote him like a man of class, honor and dignity, even at his worst and most hypocritical. Waid literally did everything he could to make his fans cry. That faggot should just kill himself.

Namor is white?

namor is still literally who

Doom oneshot Kang and annihilated him in the first secret wars back in the 80's.

Infinity War
They teamed up but planned to betray one another at the first opportunity. Doom came out on top. Secret Wars, Kang tried to kill Doom, but Doom foresaw that, survived, and killed him.

>Namor straight?
I don't read marvel I just came to cry

I think he already fucked Herc

The FF have been taking Doom down since his first appearence. It's their hobby.

>Waid's Doom wasn't a gay dandy
And the problem is...

Wasn't that Northstar? Or am I thinking of another issue?

>I didn't read secret wars
6/10 bait on the real user

FF 84-87
Read them. He'll never get a better story, imo.

he is the OG and objectivly better and based version of aquaman, but still an aquaman

>Marvel event
Ugh.

And Jason Todd is alive again. Also the Sarah murder was completely contrived and even filled with more bullshit than Jason's death.

The problem is, Doom has upgraded his armor like a billion times, and learned a ton of magic over the years. Right now his armor can go toe to toe with the newest versions of Iron Man, and his magic is second only to Dr Strange and powerful enough to take down entire teams on his own. With his years of showings against literally anyone else, he should rape FF, yet whenever they fight he forgets that he's a god-tier sorcerer and that his armor has gadgets that even Reed can't make and weapons that can KO Adam fucking Warlock.

Didn't he own they're child for a min ? I wouldn't want my daughter sleeping in my worst enemies hands. Best case scenario he's raping and killing a clone of her every night

>FUCK YOU DC IS ALWAYS WORSE
Bravo.

Waid's FF is th blandest cape comic I have ever read from start to finish- and I've read lots of shitty capes.

Waid's Doom wasn't Doom, retard. It was literally an entirely different character. It was the equivalent of writing Magneto making concentration camps for humans while wearing a swastika.

Nice. I do remember the Secret Wars one. Haven't read Infinity War, so that's neat.

I like how Kang is always essentially a comic relief villain in how grandiose his plans are but someone always godsmacks him.

What's the parent company have anything to do with anything? Are you a fucking corporate whore trying to curry favor?

Waid always sucked. Always.

>sentry
No hyperion no way user

Fair enough. I can't into post Lee/Kirby FF. Hickman was okay, I guess, except for Val.

>It was the equivalent of writing Magneto making concentration camps for humans while wearing a swastika.
Because Magneto wanted peaceful coexistence between sapiens and mutants, right?

Are you mad?

He's fucking overpowered. Yawn.

I agree 100%- more if that's possible.

>Because Magneto wanted peaceful coexistence between sapiens and mutants, right?
Because a Holocaust survivor is gonna literally become a Nazi, right? Also, Magneto has peen persuaded to pursue peaceful co-existence plenty of times, so you're wrong there too.

And he's at Marvel.
>mfw

>Because a Holocaust survivor is gonna literally become a Nazi, right?
Israel, dude.

So, now that all Marvel villains are emo anti-heroes, we know why Marvel only does hero vs vero events, right?

Maybe in a lower tier setting. Someone like Thor can still handily push his shit in. And considering he's the main villain on the planet, he should be strong.

No, I think you're just a corporate bitch boy. Did WB's check finally clear?

>Someone like Thor can still handily push his shit in
What a crap villain.

How does he do all the sorcery gestures and shit, after all Ben fucked his hands up hard in FF 40.
Pic related.

Blue Marvel is the best man for the job

>Thor can and has killed literal gods and cosmic entities and is the most powerful hero on Earth
>Doom is a human being whose only power is knowledge
>Doom can give him a good fight before going down
>What a crap villain
Consider suicide.

There is no Doom ass beating more satisfying than one delivered by the Thing.

Because he's the Goddamn Doom-Man.

>Thor is even more overpowered than Doom
Nice to know.

They healed normally, Doom has absurd medical tech.

>i'm a retard who doesn't read comics but will still shitpost about them

He's never where he wants to be.

It always seemed to me that Count Nefaria, Thanos, and Apocalypse are everything Doom keeps trying to be but always comes up short.

Doom for all his power typically gets his shit beat in real quick to a medium-high tier brick type. And he never gets to keep whatever powers he gains at the beginning of the story. He turns right back into normal guy in armor every time.

Then stop giving me reasons not to read them, boy.

That sounds better, thanks.

Same way Dr Strange does it after getting his hands fucked up in a car accident?

That reminds me, why doesn't Doom heal his face if he's so fucking powerful? And the same goes for Strange and his hands, of course.

Oh shit, Super Skrull makes a much nicer stand-in for Martian Manhunter. Especially when he remembers he has telepathy as a power too.

>he is the OG and objectivly better and based version of aquaman

funny...aquamomoa is more namor than regular aquaman

Mephisto scarred his face. He doesn't have the power to heal himself. He does it every time he becomes omnipotent, but it goes right back to shit when he loses the power.

>Doom for all his power typically gets his shit beat in real quick to a medium-high tier brick type
That only happens with The Thing, because muh first team, muh true rivals. He fucking stomped a team that had Wonderman on it. With his powerset it takes Thor to bring him down.
>He turns right back into a god-tier sorcerer in Iron Man tier armor
ftfy

Ego mostly, they addressed that way back in the 70's that Doom could have at any time repaired his face. But he is so romanticized to the idea that his perfection was unjustly damaged and can never be truly fixed, only masked.

How about you fuck off. Marvel is the most powerful fictional universe that exists and you're complaining a top 3 villain from it is overpowered? You're retarded.

That was before they retconned it to Mephisto fucking his face up horribly. Also, i'm not sure what you're talking about, even in that period Donald Blake lost his shit when he saw Doom's face and said medical science can do nothing.

Didn't Luke Cage beat him by punching him in the chest repeatedly?

Nah he has been beat in seconds by Terrax, Gray Hulk was too damn unstoppable for him to do anything about, and 80's era Colossus has beaten him too.

His only real way to stay in the fight is his forcefield, and if that ever goes down he gets wrecked.

Yes, it was complete PIS but the entire book is so hilarious i wouldn't change a thing. The writer just didn't give a fuck and went full retard, and the result is awesome. Also, as i said, Doom is one of the few characters that has actually upgraded himself through the years. His armor is now physically powerful enough to take blows from Thor and hold out against Hulk for a while, he's got every fucking gizmo you can imagine built in, and he went from a dude who knows enough about sorcery to hack physics a little with his tech to someone who can give Doc Strange a run for his money and wreck Iron Man with magic alone.

You're talking about older, weaker versions of Doom. 21 century Doom would destroy all of those guys, he stomped an entire Avengers team that had Ares, Ms Marvel ,Wonderman, Wasp, Black Widow and Spider Woman, and even fucked Sentry's shit up with magic.

That's stupid.

I think you're just a corporate bitch boy. Did Disney's check finally clear?

And then got lost in time and had to work together with Tony Stark to get back home.

And then got thrown back into jail.

And then once released had to ask Norman and his Dark Avengers to bail him out.

I'm just a dude who loves comics, and knows what to expect from what title/company. You're just a pretentious faggot who needs to fuck off.

>I'm just a dude who loves comics
Then why do you read Marvel?

SHOTS FIRED

>And then got lost in time and had to work together with Tony Stark to get back home.
He didn't have to work with him. Tony is the one who needed Doom, and Doom couldn't kill him because Sentry was there.
>And then got thrown back into jail.
Yea, he was caught by Sentry who was basically ''plot device:the character''. He was murdering everyone else and went down to a guy who was written to be basically God.
>And then once released had to ask Norman and his Dark Avengers to bail him out.
He didn't ask them, and the whole situation was fucked up.
>Morgana and Doom become lovers
>Doom comes back to our time, gets caught
>Morgana thinks he betrayed her
>Morgana is one of the most powerful sorcerers to ever live
>Doom gets released
>Morgana gets the drop on him
>Doom tries to explain what happened
>She manages to disable him because he's caught of guard and trying to explain things and just defending instead of fighting
>Dark Avengers come and Norman helps him go back in time
>Doom, who is now pissed off, DESTROYS Morgana with magic even she doesn't know about
All in all, an excellent showing for Doom.

Because Marvel, in it's 70+ year run, has produced some of the best comics out there.

I like Doom because he's a pompous prick who thinks way too highly of himself. I think those types of people are perfect villain material.

Plus his overall design and manner of speech really go hand in hand with his personality. Honestly my favorite villain (probably).

>I only read Marvel
Yup, corporate bitch boy.

>he likes Marvel so he must only read Marvel
Nice retardation you got there, bub.
>inb4 le epic troll man or just pretending
Nope, you're just retarded.

>I'll give you a fist through the skull you degenerate wife beater

Based Sentry bringing the heat

>he says Marvel comics are perfect so he only reads Marvel
Yeah, that's what I said.

I like him for a lot of reasons. He's probably the character who made the most out of a shitty situation in all of fiction. He starts off as a poor gipsy orphan in a third world shithole with the country's leader heavily oppressing his people, and ends up the scientist sorcerer king of said country.

>Sentry
He's like Doom, isn't he?