/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

/tpg/ Twin Leaks edition

(Phoneposter edition)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nc2YFMUXo1s
reddit.com/r/twinpeaks/comments/6s2psp/s3e13_noticed_something_in_the_end_of_the_episode/
last.fm/music/James Marshall
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pickle Rick

Vedderfags' days are numbered

The last two episodes were terrible

too many actual redditors

Link

SKY GERMANY ACCIDENTALLY PUT IT ON THEIR ON DEMAND

SOMEBODY RIP THAT FUCKER

Well, now. I'm not gonna talk about the leak. In fact, we're not gonna talk about the leak at all, we're gonna keep it out of it.

how do gorilla vs bear threads get deleted and garbage like this is allowed to be posted to your servers?

Just came here for this.

WHO HAS THE GERMAN LEAK?

Although, would it be German dubs?

This is from someone who saw it

LOOKS LIKE KINOS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

Audrey, we've been over this already.

Old news

JAMESKINO INCOMING

>No Dougie or Booper
>Kino
Nah son

Reminder that we love James now and if you don't you need to get RIGHT back to /got/ aka reddit.

ahahaha
L

Y

N

C

H

E

D

>find link
>download
>wants me to download some weird codec
>apparently cant play without it

should i?

THE "LEAK" IS FAKE, FUCK OFF.

david lunch lol

Name a more iconic trio. I'll wait.

Yes, I did it. It's safe

>Vedderfags are right again
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

lol

Trips don't lie.

If it's asking for a codec is not legit. You can bet nothing actually leaked.

It's a generic virus for people who pirate movies. Just google "You need this codec to wach this movie" and you'll see what I mean. Don't bother looking for the leak until tomorrow or the next day (if there even is a leak and it's not a incredibly smart shitposter).

>now
James is still loved, he's always been loved.

Lynch has really mastered tension when you know something is going to happen but it takes 10 minutes for it to go down.

I'm also really thinking the story is mostly about people aging and how nothing stays the same forever. Every affair ended with another affair, every character isn't the same as they were and people just change. It's honestly pretty relevant to people just out of college.

>inb4 Reddit

>yfw the fourth member of their group is Andy

I'd fucking wreck all three. Not gonna lie.

C U T E

When a real leak comes out you'll know it. But don't hold your breath. Germany aired E5 early and it never leaked. Krauts can't do anything right.

are you SURE? I think you're lying

Wait, in intro black man calld him by the name ok actor? So its actor performed not character?

Just wait until episode 18.
You'll see...

your second point is true. except in addition to how nothing stays the same it's about how nothing really changes and their all trapped doing the same things over and over.

I saw someone on an earlier thread saying that he was recording the episode now, and he was gonna post it in like 8 hours. I'm hopin for that shit. I can't wait for the episodes.

hey

James was always cool

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nc2YFMUXo1s

JAMES ALWAYS COOL CONFIRMED

>Let's go back to the starting position. It really is much more comfortable.

The Dougie moments were my favorite parts of the episode aside from the scene at the RR. Ed was so perfectly framed in the background whenever the camera was on Norma's new boy toy. Best credits sequence yet next to the Dougie statue one.

i thought i was the only one who realized sarah was completely ignoring her dinner

Twin.Peaks.S03E14.HDTV.x264-SVA

AY YO
HOL UP

SO YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT ED'S REFLECTION ISN'T HIM AT THE END??????

reddit.com/r/twinpeaks/comments/6s2psp/s3e13_noticed_something_in_the_end_of_the_episode/

Now it's a boxing match again.

You would wreck a dog, so its says nothing.

>
>
>incredibly smart shitposter
So it's a leak

Link my dude

It's creamed corn

>Performed by James Marshall

last.fm/music/James Marshall

This was literally one of the most kino things Lynch has ever done. Everyone laughed a stupid fake character that he made for 25 years and it probably upset him and now hes just pooping all over the haters.

How the fuck is it the digital age and there are no leaks.
How the fuck are there political leaks daily and zero leaks legitimizing that Part 14 aired.

If true someone download and link pls. Bitte! Bitte! Bitte!

People still haven't learned from stupid reddit theories that end up being completely wrong. What is wrong with you people

Friendly reminder that this is what malware looks like. Don't download anything that makes you install a "codec."

I'm convinced they actually fucked up, it's happened before. Germans can't do anything right baka.

The girl on stage left during James' song freaked me out. Something is wrong with that chick.

What?

Which one?

Friendly reminder that $20 isn't much to pay for 18 hours of kino before cancelling your Showtime account. Not even shilling.

no one really cares enough about twin peaks to do it, 2bh. and the people that do know stuff would hunted by lynch for sport

I don't see anything.

Also the Part 14 leaks are fake, go to bed.

scary eyes

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

We know that they did air the wrong episode, it's a matter if anyone recorded it and is gonna put it on BitTorrent.

Reddit theories like Dougie was in 2003, Audrey Horne was the billionaire that owned that box, cooper gets his mind back in 13 for some retarded reason. People never learn not to follow that shit, but they fall for it week after week.

Look at his reflection in the window. it's kinda hard to see it but it completely skips/resets what it's doing. if you have the episode downloaded it happens right before he burns the piece of paper

I have yet to see any proof.

pay attention. we're trying to source a "leak" of episode 14

STARTING POSITION

Legitimate torrents always pop up later anyway, so who cares.

The only thing that has any truth or relevance to it is the Eddie Vedder song that David Lynch has a songwriting credit on, but people would rather believe BS Reddit theroies instead of facts.

anime eyes

so did Part 13 confirm Audrey's in a coma

>tfw you just know they won't wrap up this series by the 18th episode

Multiple Reddit posts, a screenshot was deleted, specific juicy plot, twitter confirmations that the wrong episode was shown, the fact that it was done before. Need I go on or do you want screenshots of shit?

Have you watched either of the previous 2 episodes?

I'm a faggot phone posting so this was he only screenshot I wanted to put effort into. The chick on the left is just fucking creepy. Both of them kind of are.

Bascially, she says she wants to stay but also leave, and actually moves

Those were all /tpg/ theories. Stop trying to save face.

Audrey is out of sand.

I've seen only fake screenshots and that one shot of Audrey and midget man standing in front of the door which doesn't really confirm anything as it's obviously a promo image and not a screenshot.

She's not. That's the dumbest fucking reddit theory yet.
More likely she's institutionalized, and Charlie isn't her husband.

No, they came from gullible anons that saw them on plebbit.

Lynch will find a way

this general is almost as bad as the entirety of Sup Forums
if someone has an opinion, theyve been L Y N C H E D

Isn't there only 5 episodes left and we don't even have coop back? what the fuck??!?!?! Are we getting another season or something? Why does he waste so much time on shit that doesn't seem to matter at all?

No.

Guys, it seems like we're going to see SOMETHING with Jeffries, somehow. Like maybe CGI, like how we saw Briggs head.

Can you really kill someone with one hard punch like that?

You'll see...