Sup Forums goth girls

Can we get a goth girl tgread WITHOUT the racism? The mods will rape our thread if it derails to race again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NCZtO4eobJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=A9sMZ_5NjM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

does emo count?

For the sake of this thread yeah

PanPizza pls fuck off and kill yourself

>Can we get a goth girl tgread WITHOUT the racism? The mods will rape our thread if it derails to race again.
>again
What.

WE

>WITHOUT the racism?
>Sup Forums

What? Why and how would a goth girl thread derail into racism?

WUZ

>racism
What ?

I haven't seen a goth in it's natural habitat, loitering in front of a novelty doughnut shop giving out compliments for cash, in seven years. Where have they go to?

You're new to Sup Forums aren't you?
Either that or you just missed the shitstorm from that other thread, Jesus Christ.

A misunderstanding led to a 200+ discussion on racial matters.

Now, while I'm not against discussion of any subject, the phrase "a time and place for everything" exists for a reason, and a thread on cute animated goth girls isn't really that kind of place.

But let's leave that in the past, and enjoy the very vaguely defined world of cartoon goths.

Yes, I was not in the other thread.

Someone asked about black goth girls and it just went downhill from there.

I want Petra to be my wife.

I thought they were replaced by emos or the equivalences of those things.

Yah but like, black goth girls.

Who even wants them?

It wasn't even that. An user just asked if it was ok for him to like goths despite being black.

A second user somehow interpreted that as them asking if blacks could be goths, and that's where the spiral to oblivion for that thread started.

I see the emo, sparkle dogs, vamps and homestuck trolls milling about but they lack the social constructs of your classic goths.

>thread if it derails to race again.
Everything is a race issue fampai

Yeah, it was just shit to had that of all things start up for God knows reasons. Didn't help some trigger cunt brat had to make things worse by her entitlement.
But enough about that, nice Raven. Really cute one.

One of the commonly forgotten goths.
Ophelia from the Life and Times of Juniper Lee.

Goth girls, you say?

I always wish I had more to contribute to these threads beyond old images of Raven, but really, does anyone actually dislike her?

I know people who are indifferent to her, but I don't think I've ever came across someone who outright despises her, so it's usually safe to repost this stuff.

Beautiful murder wife.

PanPizza pls go

Why are so many kids dying their hair aquamarine?

Well, I've haaave seen a few that shitposts her "overratedness" in the "Asuka/Rei" threads, basically a in joke by comparison which you'd prefer, Starfire or Raven. So there's some, but Raven has always reign supreme.

>Asuka/Rei

Ritsuko is clearly superior. But that's neither here nor there.

Me

Fuck yeah, Lydia.

She looks goth enough

Can I make my own goth girls and post them here?

I guess I can understand the popularity backlash towards characters who get constantly showered with praise, often leaving others in the dust.

>Asuka/Rei
I'm not sure if I've failed myself for not finding a Starfire/Raven cosplaying as Asuka/Rei image, or if the internet has somehow failed to make such an image yet. Most likely the former, since there's no way that doesn't exist in some capacity out there.

Only if you make it into a comic.

Well, yes.
Seriously, Raven vs Starfire threads happen and sometimes they pull a Sup Forums by adding in their equivalent to theirs, being Asuka vs Rei.

Posting some Pandora

I don't get why anyone would ever pit Starfire against Raven.

It doesn't matter who's best because the two perfectly complement each other. They're, like, better together than apart, man.

Do we have many from before the late 90s that isn't Wednesday Addams or Death?

>Who even wants them?
I

>ocial constructs of your classic goths
Such as...

why is racism not allowed on Sup Forums in 2016

i see people discussing economics, philosophy, etc. and i even see people making ANTI-racism arguments in Sup Forums threads all the time, all of that goes unpunished. but as soon as you submit the idea that one race can be superior to another, wrongthink contingencies are activated at hotpocket headquarters.

Go for it. Make them thic

Me too. I've seen them irl, but not in comic/cartoon form.

Maybe Tenna from I Feel Sick.

What the holy fuck is even up with her breasts there?

What does that have to do with this thread?

Yeah you are panpizza. How's the next podcast coming along?

Because no one gives a shit? This is a thread for lonely anons to jack off to Goth girls. If you want to complain about Black people or discuss your diaper fart inflation fetish, whichever make your own thread for it.

gothic by circumstance > try hards

>Live in UK
>Mom was a goth in the 80's
>Mom told me that Brit goths always had fun
>Look this up
>Brit goths didn't have the angsty and rude attitude that American goths had

Why do you Americans have to ruin shit?

Corpse Bride isn't Goth.
She's just a zombie girl who happens to be undead.

>your mum basically dressed as a goth without being a goth

Why do britabongs have to be such posers?

Goth outside of Brit isn't real Goth at all, it's just more like what you'd think of Cosplay. All the look but absolutely none of the substance.

That's a very good question.

I doubt any cartoon then would have them, but maybe comics might have some obscure goths that have yet to be unearthed?

Can't say for sure, since this isn't really something I've put much thought into, but I doubt the Addams were the first characters to take up the aesthetic.

>You have to be rude, angsty and all Edgy to be a Goth
Why tho?

Tumblr girl got butthurt and tried saying Goth girls were too mean to allow black goths because she was ugly so they didn't let her be one of them.

It was pure cringe.

>gothic romance character isn't goth

Way to conform, conformist.

Tell me about this semen demon

Americans stop, just fucking stop.

Your goths were the literal posers, we invented goths and you made it into something edgy and retarded
Proof:
youtube.com/watch?v=NCZtO4eobJ4

youtube.com/watch?v=A9sMZ_5NjM8

Because that's what Americans thought being goth was and messed the whole thing up.

>why is racism not allowed on Sup Forums in 2016
>why is racism not allowed in 2016
>implying racism is allowed because [current year]
Not even going to go there with you, but there IS a place that allows it to your heart's content With that said, back to goths and ignore all bait posts.

> inb4 thread derails into country wars

>tfw I'll never have a qt quirky goth gf
Kind of an oxymoron but still

You invented goth but we invented deathrock, and it's not like globalization isn't a thing.

>Why do britabongs have to be such posers?

Brits made goths, dude. You're the posers

Mods are tumbrltard cucks

At least our goths were attractive

Gentlemen, clearly Mexico is the gothiest.

I always wondered, where are they usually found? I live in Brooklyn and probably only encountered a couple in my short life

Happy, upbeat goths are my fetish

I last saw some in the pacific northwest a few years ago. Must've been some organized migration into San Fran, Portland and Seattle. Then they went underground.

>Happy, upbeat goths

Which goths were originally suppose to be BY the brits until Americans came and fucked it all up

Rayne from Bloodrayne back on the xbox. Had a couple decent comics and some B movies.

Community colleges and tattoo parlors

Cmon, first race bait now thread derailed by nationalism? I got nothing against you having pride gor your country but we should focus in disgusting the fictional goth waifus

>disgusting the fictional goth waifus

I am 110% behind this.

This is a pitfall I've seen some cartoon goth threads fall into, as they generally spiral into a debate of what's TRUE goth or fake.

I get where the discussion comes from, and it's quite interesting to read (when it doesn't devolve into "this group are posers, and this one is the real deal" anyway), but the thing is that, it's generally accepted that "cartoon goth" is a far more general style of character than simply one who fits the textbook definition of what real life goths are.

Raven, when you get down to it, isn't a goth. They quickly abandoned that idea after the episode Sister, and she just became the dark girl who was into occult stuff due to her powers and heritage.

Cartoon goths are more the vaguely creepy characters who deal with some sort of morbid fascination in some form or another, but that's just the way I see it. I'm just here for the darkly cuteness anyway.

let's also not have to many
>hurr durr pan pizza much? xDDDD
it gets annoying and waste time making unfnny jokes instead of what really matters. posting goth cool cute goth chicks.

What's her name and how do I marry her

Goths third favorite pasttime is arguing over what is and isn't goth, it's been that way for decades and it still goes on to this day despite the subculture essentially having been absorbed and appropriated by others.

Cartoon goths rarely actually listen to the relevant music which along with spooky fashion choices is about the only way to gauge how goth anything is. Honestly I can only think of south park that actually got their goths right as far as music is concerned. Venture Bros also had a couple relevant discussions about goth music too.

>black goth girls

>black goth girls.
Bro, it's lit.

Fuck off Beetlejuice. We keeping Lydia to ourselves

Black goth girls are fine. Unless it's Brown Jenny we're talking about

Sup Forums has a lot of disgusting oil drillers, user. You can't do much about it.

Just ignore their disgusting bestiality fetish.

There was some art done of black goth girls in a previous thread, but I can't find it now.

KANGZ N SHIIIIIIT

jesus

Goddamn Sup Forums-tards ruin everything.

The movies were all really terrible. Uwe Boll's whole shtick was movies that were terrible but technically were huge tax write-offs for his investors.

Oh, I figured somebody asked why goth girls don't date black guys, like the last time I saw a goth thread derail into racism.

It was tumblr

they look alright user