Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Other urls found in this thread:

eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2013-03/uom-mta022813.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother_Teresa#Criticism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

vile woman

Chris Hitchens pls leave

You don't have to be atheist or anti-religion to think Mother Teresa did some terrible things.

she sold children to jimmy savile...

Comickino

is it just me or does religious imagery and iconography make anyone else feel uneasy? i was raised a catholic and even when i was still one i would slightly lose my appetite if there was something holy in view, or just hate looking at them.

who's this semen demon

You might just be possessed by the devil.

Okay, What the hell happen?

probably yeah

Don't post pics on a storytime, newfag.

does she take it from the back?

looks like a fa/tg/uys invasion.

Don't post pics on storytimes.

Fuck off vile scum

>believing this garbage will reach bump limit

I don't think there's going to be 250 pages

Who else here loves Nunsploitation?

eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2013-03/uom-mta022813.php

>At the time of her death, Mother Teresa had opened 517 missions welcoming the poor and sick in more than 100 countries. The missions have been described as "homes for the dying" by doctors visiting several of these establishments in Calcutta. Two-thirds of the people coming to these missions hoped to a find a doctor to treat them, while the other third lay dying without receiving appropriate care. The doctors observed a significant lack of hygiene, even unfit conditions, as well as a shortage of actual care, inadequate food, and no painkillers. The problem is not a lack of money--the Foundation created by Mother Teresa has raised hundreds of millions of dollars--but rather a particular conception of suffering and death: "There is something beautiful in seeing the poor accept their lot, to suffer it like Christ's Passion. The world gains much from their suffering," was her reply to criticism, cites the journalist Christopher Hitchens. Nevertheless, when Mother Teresa required palliative care, she received it in a modern American hospital.

Jesus fuck.

The most evil woman to ever live. Like all Christians she should have been put to death

Christianity is a cultural disease and if you have even the least bit of sanity you would feel exactly like you do.

Cut this shit out, Sup Forums

A lot of Sup Forums hates Christianity

>Susan Shields, a former nun from the Missionaries of Charity, who claims Mother Teresa taught nuns to secretly baptize the dying. After asking the person if they wanted a “ticket to heaven” the nun would then “[P]retend she was just cooling the person’s forehead with a wet cloth, while in fact she was baptizing him, saying quietly the necessary words.”
lmao
this some grade A con shit

>asking the person if they wanted a "ticket to heaven"

Behold, the wonder child! Brown face and arms, but pink legs!

So is this true or just another atheist fairytale? I want to know the truth. Is there any proof other than "dude this atheist guy totally heard her say this"? Kind of reminds me of "fired employee claims WB is a mess."

It is true, unfortunately. Keep in mind, when she herself got sick she went to get treatment in the US... . So much for "beautiful suffering".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother_Teresa#Criticism

Goddamn the Catholic Church is horrible

REMOVE UNDERCOVER KEBAB

>religion is horrible

Ftfy

>Humanity is horrible
Ftfy

Yep its true,like most famous religious figures shes full of shit.

Humanity created religion,so whats your point?

Fedora tip +1

>another atheist fairytale

Bizarro pls stay.

>LE FEDORA MEME XD

i feel bad about it! but like man the skeletons in those closets

That our entire existence is suffering.

I'll never understand this fedora shit,must be a r/Christian.

*Thing

It's a bit of meme, with a fat guy in a fedora going m'lady, I blame the banana guy for it.

blame jews. it's their fault

Can someone just story time Tales Gets Trolled instead?

Fucking kek.

At least on my country we have the "Milk with Chocolate" atheist, because most militant atheists here were underage and used some really shit argumentation.

The fat neckbeard fedora comes from the stereotype originated based on the appereance and attitude of the militant atheists on YouTube, that carried to the reddit too. As any stereotype, there are plenty of truth there.