I fucking hate you when I used to like you, you piece of shit

I fucking hate you when I used to like you, you piece of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

houstonpress.com/arts/top-5-sickest-stephen-king-sex-scenes-nsfw-6371394
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm so glad this hack/fucker is dead.

Who molested more children him or Arthur C Clarke?

You KNOW he was jacking off when he wrote the underage gangbang scene in IT

calm down dude, no one thought The Dark Tower was gonna be good. and let's be real, out of King's entire bibliography The Dark Tower is supremely overrated, those books were pretty tonally uneven. The very first book is literally just Roland running around shooting shit and saving Jake, there really isn't much to work with from a film standpoint anyway.

Guarantee it. What an awful person.

>no one thought DT was going to be good
I know. But it still is unforgivable that it happened this way. That it happened at all really if he was going to be so fucking trashy about making a buck.

Savile.

>saving Jake
cmon user you didnt read the book

I dont know if king really gets alot of cash on this. He sold the rights to Lindeloff before this for $19

Stay mad drumpfkin

I've only ready two of his books. One was shit (It) and one was not shit (Misery).

>sold the rights to Lindeloff
oh no
.Oh, NO.
....shiiiiit, mann.
REALLY wanted to see this. Read the Talisman and reeeealllly wanted to see this.

I agree about It, kind of. It certainly stretches far longer than it has any sensible reason to. I've heard a joke that King is paid by the word and It makes that seem true, along with The Stand.
I also really enjoyed Misery. It was the book that lured me further into King. I have read a few of his early books. I recommend The Long Walk if you liked Misery, I remember it being a fairly short read but still feeling like a real event. He goes for this in It and The Stand, building an envision-able world, but hell anyone can build a world when you make your book over a thousand pages.

Did he float?

>>I grew out of plebshit airport books

Give me five (5) Stephen King books where there isn't rapey, pedo, or otherwise bizarrely sexual scenes/innuendos

Do short stories count?

The Stand.
The Long Walk.
The Road Virus Heads North.
There's more in 999.
Fuck I hope so.

Also, Thinner.

>awful person
BASED person more like, haha BASED

>The Stand

>but the real freak-out is when Trash wakes up one night to find a horny Kid in bed with him rubbing his wang on Trash's thigh demanding Trash jerk him off.

>Hoping to get the murderous little midget settled and away from him, Trash complies, but apparently not enough to satisfy The Kid, who starts working the barrel of his gun into Trash's ass as a threat to continue the act. Against his own will, this ends up exciting Trash as well, though The Kid declines to offer any kind of reciprocity.

houstonpress.com/arts/top-5-sickest-stephen-king-sex-scenes-nsfw-6371394

Try again user

>The Stand
what about the woman being mindraped by flagg

rape in stand

Alright, alright, I'm wrong. Sheesh.

Yeah, I guess I won't count short stories, as its probably hard to find one of his novels without some fucked up sexual imagery in them

Revised:
The Long Walk.
The Gunslinger.
Thinner. (no roadhead isn't "bizarre")
Cell.
The Mist. (yes there's sex but it's because it's the end of the world so it isn't bizarre either).
What do I win?

AND Misery.
That's SIX,

There's also Pet Sematary

Surprised a one eyed preacher didn't pop up as a reference to silver bullet/cycle of the werewolf

th gunslinger the kid gets raped by the succubus before roland takes over. later in the series his semen is used from that encounter to make the spider baby born with an erection

>later in the series
Not what I said was it?
But okay, even if, we still got So that's still 5 like he wanted.
I don't even get the point of this. Yes King was a fucking weirdo and realized that making sex weird would make people uncomfortable. That's exactly what he wants in all of his books.
I haven't read Cujo but I'll bet no one fucks the dog. I guess that's 6 again.

>What do I win?

Considering the effort needed to identify five novels by King without the aforementioned sexual imagery...

baby erections are way too far. kid still gets mind raped and the fat demon preacher woman does something with her vagina i seem to remember. i havent read the other ones but gun slinger is definitely not in the list

Can you tell me why that's bad? Like one reason?
Why is an author using sex in his books, making an already kind of awkward situation even worse, horrible?
I'm also just listing what I've read. I haven't read every King book for you, sorry.
Still right in the numbers and in the idea. Please retort.
"Baby"? He was a teenager.
But LIKE I ALREADY SAID, I gave that book up for Pet Sematary.
Still 5.

nah mah dude the spider baby erection later on. its sot errible it resonates as a feature of the entire series. you are so mad rn

Also from the stand I'm pretty sure Randall Flagg is an ancient sorcerer who got his powers by being raped

I gave your book up. Sorry, senpai. Said it like 3 times now.
I'm mad cause you've been dropped and I'm still right?
Keep dreamin', kiddo. And read some books.

ol'Randy Flagg rapin his way thru time and space

Why are you being so aggressive?

Why are you hunting (You)s and being wrong?
Last one, btw.

And now you read Marvel comics and manifestos.