Is this possibly the worst depiction of Deathstroke in any media other than the Teen Titans cartoon

Is this possibly the worst depiction of Deathstroke in any media other than the Teen Titans cartoon

>other than teen titans cartoon

why do you make it obvious?

Yes.

I would've gone with Arrow, but Manu Bennett sold the hell out of the character.

It is a bad take on the character, though. He's good as his own, but they took away a morally complex mercenary and made him a generic evil mastermind with ill-defined goals and motivations that only flew by because of Ron Perlman and because he molested Raven in one episode.

Slade was and still is the best thing that ever happened to Arrow. No coincidence the show went to complete shit after he left.

>takes down hood
I am slade wilson
>pulls down mask
call me deathstroke
I don't know why but that scene was so retarded it made him a joke for the rest of the movie

The fact that a character that has beaten Batman numerous times was taken out so easily by Damian is absurd. I bet he was just a normal guy with no enhanced physical and mental abilities.

It's always interesting just how much more threatening "Slade" sounds than Deathstroke though.

Why are you surprised? the new movies are basically Batman propaganda.

Deathstroke sounds like some awful 90's schwarbage.

Nope.

Not even Batman, but Damian propaganda
Damian beats people that Batman couldn't beat
The Damian wank is absurd and reaching levels of the worst Batwank despite him being like 10

Deathstroke is the new Loki.

That is Jason vs Siva..

Don't really care. Deathstroke is a villain.

its Batman and Damien
Shit the last non Batman movie with him NOT appearing is probably Green lantern and the last non Batman movie that featured him is Flashpoint

My lord....there is so much wrong with this post it's not even funny.

: I completely agree.

And then you remember his full name

Deathstroke and his fake nerds.I find it ironic that crazy Deathstroke fangirls think all he needs is a hug.

Damian guilty of paedophile killing .

At least it's not Tim Drake levels of crazy I guess.

Generally, why is Deathstroke an interesting and popular DC ...Deathstroke is a pedophile.

Deathstroke isn't a pedophile he's an epebophile

>no feet
I wonder if-
>Liefeld
ahh

No one wants to market a pedophile ...

see

Because Deathstroke is a loser.

Which teen's cunny will he lick in the upcoming Teen Titans movie?

Tera

nah. they wouldn't do Judas Contract for the first movie. that would be retarded

This is nu-DC movies we're talking about yes they are.

>Smallville Deathstroke

Did this happen?

fuckin disgusting. How old is he again?

Capped for Archival purposes.

>and because he molested Raven in one episode
Damn right he did. And you would too.

In fact, now that I think of it, Slade was my favorite character from the show and Raven was like my first proto-waifu, so I'm pretty sure that scene triggered my sexual awakening. Shame it's all a blur now.

Not in nu52, but it might happen since they're trying to reintroduce legacy stories in Rebirth. So I wouldn't be surprised if they suddenly go "Judas Contract happened!".
Or maybe they'll just remake it in a whimpy way and ignore the Terra x Slade part.
I honestly hope they keep that part in.
Slade being a hebephile would make him a bit more distinct from all the other super soldier/assassin bad guys. And it's not like Terra got forced into that relationship. Her feelings for him are genuine. Plus, she's not supposed to be a good person, so it really isn't like this is somehow glorifying pedophilia.

You must be upset that the movies are pairing him with Raven too.

Yikes, Teen Titans cartoon's Dorkstroke is only good Stroke because how much it deviates from shitty original.

Deathstroke was never and never will be a good character, he's hubris of 90's.

They literally showed Terra at the end of the last one. We're getting Judas Contract with Slade wanting revenge for being slapped around by Damian. So that means Terra will betray them and capture Raven to lure Damian into Slade's trap.
Right for the wanking.