Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T6mDZqIMNrU
youtube.com/watch?v=6yEgcb167k4
youtube.com/watch?v=AP14dJZzKkA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balthasar_Gérard#Trial,_torture,_and_execution
youtube.com/watch?v=r_sERAnqHng
youtube.com/watch?v=YNXybY2DtwM
youtube.com/watch?v=ebILIKHi9wo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5423811/Brendan-Fraser-opens-sexual-harassment.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Qantas CEO Alan Joyce cops a cream pie to the face in 2017

I'm about 60% sure the girl in work likes me back but she doesn't do anything about it because I'm engaged.

In sheer awe of this man. Absolute unit.

Support yanks banning guns if only for the epic footage of the civil war it'll cause.

fUCK
oFF
nEURO
tYPICAL

I thought the whole "video games make people violent" nonsense went away once jack thompson fucked off

Look at all these posts in an early new thread. Who's gonna clean this up?

unironically think you are one of the worst posters here

>Peng
Said the big lipped smelly nigger

*heems you into molecules*

why can't the truth ever go away lads ? real world stop bothering us already !

Put some crab paste on a ryvita cracker last night for my supper. One bite, straight in the bin.

had THE week from hell lads
need a glass of wine and a bath xx

youtube.com/watch?v=T6mDZqIMNrU
massive choon

fuck off you stupid, sad autistic twat before I come over there and take your eyes out with a spoon

How am I supposed to get off Sup Forums when I have (You)s on the way?

youtube.com/watch?v=6yEgcb167k4
probably the best choon of the last 30 years

>Official Question of the Thread
Best R.E.M. song?

How can a dev fuck up so bad?

smiling jappy people

Have 526 USD to my name

>buy some clothes
>paying for them
>qt cashier tells me to go to their website and give her a good rating for a 10% off coupon
>tell her i'll do it because she's pretty
>she blushes and says aw thanks
>mfw

i have £30 to mine

The one I've not listened to

>a duckduckgo search link of "crimes caused by video games"

woah....

>a link to a site that lists literally 5 crimes

WOAH!

fuck off you dumb frenchie. you probably couldn't even list 5 "violent" video games without googling them (or using duckduckgo in your case)

dont understand

bet you've played every single GTA

hahah great lad, but not before playing some good action video games amiright ?

you are literally retarded and think we should ban hollywood films you don't like lmao

she was the wearing short tight skirt today
looked unreal, couldn't keep my eyes off her

More guns = more shot yanks
Therefore gun control is bad

Unironically think I'm one of the best posters here

that cashiers name? albert einstein

she said as she pressed an alarm under the counter alerting the cops to come kick your ass for being a weirdo

FUCK roasties
youtube.com/watch?v=AP14dJZzKkA

Been thinking about what would happen to humanity if instant teleportation became a thing. It would be devastating in the long term. Everyone's life would change, the entire concept of transport becomes obsolete, agriculture, logistics, even cities would fall apart. Even warfare would change drastically

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balthasar_Gérard#Trial,_torture,_and_execution
You're right though honestly, video games cause horrific violence, that never happened before they came around, people never used to have the stomach for it but now we do the most sickening things

*own tattoo parlour*

>alri 6ix9ine, what'll it be today?
>yeah give me another 69
>alri senpai, where you want it?
>yeah just plonk it right on my forehead
>gotchu senpai

first its violent games now its action games apparently

might as well just ban all video games to appease the frenchman

this but unironicaly

>you probably couldn't even list 5 "violent" video games without googling them
oh no, mayhaps your *snort* expertise in video games might be of help ?
How old are you already ?

>he's scared of enjoying the most popular, most cutting edge, most modern form of entertainment because it might make him become violent
Pathetic. Banning videogames isn't going to help you.

>9 minutes and 7 seconds

Oh yeah

Haven't played GTA Advance. That's actually it really.

The Dutch cant count

just hung a monkey in hartlepool

>cutting edge

what's it like to wake up next to a person you love? btw just asking so i can spam
fUCK
oFF
nERUO
tYPICAL
at whoever responds

pretty sure there's some book about it where people live forever and there's teleportation and everyone is just nihilistic and detached. don't remember what it is though

point is you know fuckall about the subject to the point you couldn't even define what a "violent" game is

you're a mong who just admitted you think we should ban the transformer franchise

properly laughed at this
racist

Any royals in?

Working late tonight, don't think I'll be done before the last train, will be a taxi home for me lads(me paying of course, toilberg needs his hard-earned capital to expand the business and boost the economy)

great song but that's not even the best choon of 1991

The Star's My Destination

fucking based
youtube.com/watch?v=r_sERAnqHng

Ah yes all look at all these huge advancements that are currently being made in music and film technology each year, truly revolutionary stuff!

Stop playing video games and post on /brit/ more.

wouldnt know

youtube.com/watch?v=YNXybY2DtwM

is it possible to make a friend after nineteen? keep trying and people just sort of blow me off

Lads I'm beginning to feel that Brendan should retire as the face of JUST/toil. His alimony payments are coming to an end, his career is hitting an upswing.
We must find a new.

>German

Oh no

i do combat sport tho ? could probably send you thru the roof if that was in my philosophy.

You seem to have some issues recalling what I said. You see there are different ways to define a violent video game and these different ways are defined individually in each studies. There is no single true definition. Was that simply enough to be comprehended by you ? Do reply!

I'd quite like to play with Venom's long tongue

I've not seen a single good choon posted here. /brit/ has ridiculously shite taste.

This is why yanks need mandatory assault rifle ownership

Any scum gang man in?

>>he's scared of enjoying the most popular, most cutting edge, most modern form of entertainment

is ludders dead

she looks like one of those realdolls

youtube.com/watch?v=ebILIKHi9wo

Don't worry, I won't have you lashed to a cross like the rest of these degenerates

could use me, i've clearly hit rock bottom

me in the box

nooooo

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5423811/Brendan-Fraser-opens-sexual-harassment.html

would suck your willy x

they aren't "defined individually" one study literally just asks the kids if they've played violent video games recently

you know what also increases aggression in youths? having siblings. testosterone. athletics.

you are a COMPLETE mong i don't know how much more i can spell it out for you. you had this idea put in your head (possibly by Sup Forums) that thinks we should ban everything you don't deem as personally acceptable in society. there already exists a rating system if a parent is letting their kid play GTA and kill hookers that's the parents fault.

Violent video games were invented in 1993 with DOOM
School shootings have been increasing exponentially since then

for me its michael sheen

too old of a JUSTing desu
Brendan's appeal was that he was a character in much loved Childhood kinos (George of the Jungle, The Mummy) but the only role I can think of for him was The Thick of It

also he's a nonce, why would I want to be a nonce?

His left hand reaches around, grabs my a** cheek, and one of his fingers touches me in the taint,' he told GQ, omg

remember when they banned bully for ps2

thinking of doing a cheeky purchase of kingdom come

What is Chile like, lads? Might holiday there

I look better than you.

ye haha

dont come back

this he was also good in a short lived sitcom called help

Didn’t they just have to rename it?

>holiday as a verb

batty

>earring
fucking queers i swear to god

>“His left hand reaches around grabs my ass cheek, and one of his fingers touches me in the taint. And he starts moving it around. I felt ill. I felt like a little kid. I felt like there was a ball in my throat. I thought I was going to cry.”

just fuck my gooch up

the media you consume has NO affect on you

*gets radicalised by one breitbart article*

the /brit/ phenotype

uncalled for