Action scene

>action scene
>camera shakes
>bunch of different shots shoddily edited together
>camera is extremely close
>can't tell what's going on
Hate that shit. What do you hate in movies?

when the hot female lead and the hot male lead look at each other in the first minute and you can already tell they'll be a forced love interest

not everyone gets a happy ever after jfc

>start watching movie
>see black guy
>think hell probably end up with a white girl and think about laughing about it with my friends at teevee
>he actually does

what about force awakens?

even JJ knew that would be going too far, so he only had her kiss the log of shit on the forehead

It was jarring for me to see a jew director *NOT* pair the interracial main characters in 2016

I'm sure he pushed for it but disney knew it's not quite time yet, it would piss too many people off

so he settled for the forehead kiss

>jew director *NOT* pair the interracial main characters in 2016
They push it so hard in their movies because it creates controversy and force people to talk about their movie. Getting free advertising through that.

Shaky cam is the patrician's preferred way of shooting a film.

because the movie was meant for an international audience as well
and they aren't as approving of niggers as much as murica
just look at what happened in china
they edited out the nignog in all the posters of the movie

why do chinks love fast and furious if the "they hate nigs" meme is true

Paul Greengrass Shakeycam>>>>>>any other shakeycam

The Force Awakens did this, although not as extremely as movies these days tend to do it. Still a travesty, though. I miss being able to see and understand their movements, but it's easier to do a shitty fight and have the camera in awkward spots and shake it around too close to the action.

>man and woman make brief eye contact
>next scene is the man getting dressed while the woman lays in bed

Bourne Identity is the only Bourne kino.

>early 2000s dance soundtrack
no

because the FF series is a family of tough thugs with high morals, something that fits the typical latino stereotype.
chinks don't irrationally hate nigs, they just don't like them portrayed outside their stereotype

I remember when Cloverfield first came out and everyone was bitching about shaky cam. Even the movie theater I went to had a warning by the ticket station about the movie causing nausea. Now it's a fucking standard to have it in action scenes.

>Bourne supremacy

True, the rest are pretty bad, especially the most recent one.

Identity and Supremacy are both kino

>my friends at teevee
Daww ain't that sweet

>action scene
>camera shakes
Violins intensify

the shakey cam oddly enough crossed from film. but all the television garbage that has migrated into film today is absolutely abhorrent. muddy characterization, absolutely no shot composition, every cost cutting method imaginable turned into a plot, absolutely dead pan scenes where actors make due with subpar writing.

>Inserting politically incorrect themes into the movie
>Making the main characters white
>NO female empowerment themes and equal representation of minorities such as muslims
>Trying to portray conservatives as good guys

This is why Hollywood is dying. They refuse to follow suit of the current year. Movies are a dying medium. If they pander to the us it would probably gain much more revenue than usual. We need to strip all of this sexist, racist, misogynistic elements if we want more people to adapt into the current year. Fuck you nerds and snowflakes. Go back to Sup Forums if you want a Sup Forums movie. This is Tumblr's safespace now.

i'd also mention the operating basis of the industry under the assumption that films are some sort of institution and on the other end the audience knows what it wants in any regard.

now for the thread, i absolutely detest the influx of cgi write-off deaths. pic related was horribly littered.