What did the ducks actually mean, then? Since they went away around season 3, but he still had panic attacks...

what did the ducks actually mean, then? Since they went away around season 3, but he still had panic attacks...sometimes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EULynGtVskU
youtube.com/watch?v=MO0kxYxWtzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>le deep symbolism
they were fucking ducks that wanted to move you fucking child, nothing happens for a reason

>EVERYTHING MUST MEAN SOMETHING
this isnt breaking reddit

Saying what happened in the show isn't "reddit", it's observing and communicating events that happened

He was just tired of life but then something new to him came (the ducks) and felt something again.

Could of been a dog or cat or anything. He just wanted to know he still had feelings for something.

symbolism in tv/movies is now reddit?

It's just redditfags trying to fit in, this board is having an identity crisis.

The ducks were just what Tony was projecting his feelings about his family onto

the ducks were fear of losing his family

he just got panic attacks when he was over-stressed in general, not only when he thought about losing his family

ducks was code for cucks

tony was scared of being cucked

You mean subverting shills/bots.

Yes. Its always been, newfag.
>>reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=EULynGtVskU

What did they mean by this?

Pretty sure David Chase is a jew.

Interesting observation. In fact, i recall his daughter being a mudshark, losing her virginity to some spic working in 7/11 and bring home a BBC from college. Your on to something here user

I dont think so.

"Artie how's your rash?"

I never understood that

youtube.com/watch?v=MO0kxYxWtzU

Or this?

Wasn't there a fucking scene in the show where it showed a sentence from a psychology book that said sociopaths show more love towards animals and babies than people.

yeah and that's when she stopped helping him

The ducks and his reaction to them meant a gentle life with a secure, loving family. A path not taken.

>they didnt really mean anything and psychology is a meme that cant help you most of the times
take the redpill user, the show is giving it to you on a silver platter

i didnt get that btw. he wasnt in therapy cause he wanted to change and become a non-violent normal citizen or non-psychopath. he was in therapy cause of the panic attacks and depression. melfi knew who he was before she agreed to treating him, but now its suddenly a dealbreaker? it was shitty wirting. it was never the goal of the therapy to change tony into a normal everyday citizen and '"cure" his antisocial personality disorder (witch cannot be done and literally every psychiatrist knows it, its basid medical knowledge that therapy cant do shit about psychopathy).

Was Raymond a rat the whole time? I still find it odd Pussy was a rat since that Christmas yet he knew a lot and had these moments where he would wear a wire and not wear a wire. What about Jimmy Altieri? Was he flipped after the card game or was he one the whole time? Something about Pussy being a rat the whole time just bothers me since he ran when he would have been released since he was a CI anyway.

she didn't know he was higher up in the mafia in the beginning. She thought it would just be a regular guy but she becomes really interested and has sex dreams about him and then realizes he is a psychopath.

she was bored with her job and wanted to help him but couldn't. she almost reached out to him when she was raped because she was feeling hatred and racism too towards her rapist because they share similar heritage.

Her ex husband was the one throwing a fit because her rapist was Italian. Her ex husband was an asshole in general when it came to his heritage like Cusamano the wonder bread wop. Still funny to me they don't actually speak Italian and when they went to Italy they hated it.

>Something about Pussy being a rat the whole time just bothers me since he ran when he would have been released since he was a CI anyway.

Pussy ran to throw off the scent and look legit, one of the characters mentions that the mob doesn't run like bitches from cops, its a big taboo.

Dude they tackled the whole ducks thing in the first episode. They expanded on it but that's like a directors cut of a movie, they represented a problem for Tony, they weren't the actual problem

Holy shit. Are you being serious?

The ducks are a metaphor for family guys. How the fuck did you miss that? The show is called "The Sopranos", aka both the nuclear family and the street mob. The whole show is Tony balancing his family lives. The ducks fly away, showing his fear of losing either family.