Is this true Sup Forums?

Finally someone gets it

replace fucking nunavut with Florida and it's fine

Ah yes, the glorious Inuit Culture of frozen wastelands

But what about Gommiefornia?

I'd say it's the other way around. There's nothing distinct or cultured about the blue parts. It's just english, irish and french culture, minus anything interesting and without any history. The brown parts are unique, have their own culture, has birthed new ideas and that. It truly is the new world.

You keep your cities, I'll keep my mountains. The REAL worthless part of North America is everything between the Rockies and Appalachians.

Alaskan here take it back

Opposite

No, you bought that shit from the Russians fair and square, you deal with your Eskimos and we'll deal with ours

>any part of USA
>culture
lol

>Florida
Ah yes, the deep culture of old people from the midwest and methheads

a bit true

The blue parts had just as many as people of different cultures settle as the brown parts, its just the blue parts are older and have had time for distinct cultures to develop

don't talk to me in that tone again or I am going to call you a fool.

What about Mexico though?

Ah yes the culture of paying jews to import black men

>culture of dying to free said niggers

honestly most regionalism and cultures are dead in the US. As much as I detest them and their culture the South has retained more cultural distinction than parts of the Northeast

Mexicans live there who gives a shit

>the blue parts are older and have had time for distinct cultures to develop
So why haven't they yet?

>Mexico
>North America
I used the definition where the Americas are split into USA+Canada, Latin America and the Caribbean.
Also if you include Mexico you have to include central america

>mexico is central america

HURRAH HURRAH
WE BRING THE JUBILEE

Reminder that CSA tried to release Yankee prisoners to Shermans army, but Sherman told them to fuck off and sent them back to Andersonville

Quebecer here. We absolutely have culture compared to Amerishits.

Mountains are the shit. Wish we had bigger ones.

What about Texas and California?

Central America is part of North America.

100% true.
t. New Englander who moved to Florida

I'm stuck in the fucking midwest so I know how you feel.

A friend of mine was dating a Thai girl for a while and he sent me pics of the mountains and jungles there. It looked quite beautiful but definitely not the big alpine mountains like you see in the US.

>What about Texas and California?

California would, but we pretty much entered into a constant state of flux by which nobody stays long enough to actually put roots down. I mentioned this yesterday but each year around half a million Americans then an additional 300k immigrants move here and over half a million leave. You can't really build a community with that kind of turnover. Then when people come they only absorb our most superficial attributes without learning any of our actual values and traditions. You would not believe how many newcomers only adopted our unfortunate tendencies towards arrogance and only give a shit about the parts of California that feature in pop culture (Hollywood, beaches, etc). The kicker is when they realize that it is nothing like a movie, get bored and move on to fuck up some other state while parading their "Californian-nes" even though they didn't give a solitary shit about us; burning our bridges with everyone else since they took our worst attributes while wearing our culture like a fashion accessory.

Plus there is the additional problem of our culture being dominated by the media which believes that California ceases to exist once you get outside of a thirty minute drive from Hollywood Boulevard. The vast majority of us including LA and San Francisco itself for the working class have zero cultural "power".

God help us.

Why does Missouri always fall under the south on Sup Forums? I always considered myself a midwesterner, not a southerner

religion doesn't lie

No.

>pr*testant b*rbarians
>not following the cult of imperial rome

ew

I'd like to see a map like this but for the second largest religious groups for each county.

>church-going population
The map is invalid since most Americans don't go to church.

Utah really is the Mormon state