Economists hike forecasts as Brexit confidence grows

>Britain's economy will grow faster than expected in 2016 and 2017, as newly optimistic economists reverse some of the downgrades made immediately after the Brexit vote.

>A raft of strong economic data published since the vote has persuaded some analysts that a devastating economic crunch – predicted by then-chancellor George Osborne – is unlikely to strike the UK in the short term.

>Barclays increased its 2016 forecast sharply from 1.1pc to 1.5pc, in part because of the strong second-quarter GDP figures, which show growth accelerated before the June 23 referendum.

>Citigroup increased its prediction for 2016 from 1.3pc to 1.7pc, while Commerzbank’s economists hiked their forecast from 1.2pc to 1.6pc

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/08/20/economists-hike-forecasts-as-brexit-confidence-grows/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gXNhL4J_S00
finance.yahoo.com/quote/EWU?p=EWU)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's over, the UK is fiished, Brexit was a mistake!

Interesting how reality is defying the predictions of mainstream (((economists))). I wonder what else they have been lying about?

>yfw Britain becomes a superpower (again)

FUCK THE EU!

Good work, show the rest of Europe that you can escape the EU and live.

What does Brexit have to do with the USA?
Why are you people from other countries on the internet? And Sup Forums? And Sup Forums? This shit is for the USA, the internet, Sup Forums all of it.
Get the fuck out
And the only acceptable Brexit is buttered toast & oatmeal.

You wish.

That said, personally, I think we should give Gibraltar over to Spain if they exit the EU too.

Really hurt the EU, give the spanish something to help with the short term costs of leaving, show other EU countries that they don't need the EU, make Germany suffer.

Eventually restart the British empire with the help of the Euro-liberated allies.

youtube.com/watch?v=gXNhL4J_S00

As an American I need to ask you to kill yourself. You're an embarassment to all of us.

>'experts' wrong again

Our current monetary system is so retarded, no one knows anything

It's funny, those who decried "Project Fear" as a conspiracy theory really must have an entire omelette on their faces now.

Globalists BTFO

Good. Glad Dad is doing okay in his "golden" years.

If you need help removing Kebab, lemme' know.

EWU (finance.yahoo.com/quote/EWU?p=EWU) is an ETF that tracks England's stock market, if you want to put your money where this idea is. I made a small amount when it recovered, one week after Brexit. But this doesn't sound like a big move, and, my gain was from buying after it had /dropped/ at the initial Brexit news.

>96% of Gibraltar voted to stay in the EU
>Want to be part of EU, talk of joining Spain after referendum
>Britain gives Spain Gibraltar to leave EU
>Gibraltar cucked again

Leave fellow Europeans, they only thing you have to loose is your shackles.

pls let this happen. Show those traitors to cross Britain.

IT'S ALL HORSE SHIT AND THE EXPERTS ARE FUCKING SCAM ARTISTS

these fags just want free healtcare and sell tobbaco u can keep it

I can't understand the people who seriously thought that Britain's economy would slump. I mean, do they think that Britain's productive capabilities would disappear overnight? Don't they realize that the strength of an economy is measured by its productive capabilities, and that currency is just a tool to attribute value to different products?

and we got like 300 k british retirees here can you take it? plz.....

300k retirees who do nothing but shovel money into your system and die

Thank you for correcting the record !

>I don't know how currency works: the post

Obviously trade goes up when the currency goes down, ON THE SHORT TERM. But the currency has gone to shit, and you won't be leaving officially in at least five years

And if you think you are gonna get as good terms with the EU as Norway when it comes to trade, think again. Then you also have the issue of Scotland most probably seceding to join EU when the "United Kingdom of England and Wales" leaves the EU.

Remember when they were calling everyone ignorant for disregarding "experts" warning of doom and gloom?

Lmao.

You know why the vote happened?

Because the UK allowed it, there won't be another referendum

Let's be honest, gibraltar is a tax heaven and they wanna keep getting that sweet money

But if you do that, you will have the best ally that ever existed

Indeed, they do nothing wrong. Best retirees you can ask for

Yeah, you know how many Scots voted against leaving the EU? A vast majority. There wont be another national referendum, but Scotland wont be leaving the EU either.