How the fuck do they supposed to defeat this guy?

>Loki straight up gives him the tesseract
>with that he can instantly teleport wherever he wants
>he teleports to Xandar and steals the power stone
>now he can teleport anywhere and throw planets around or just destroy them
>teleports to Knowhere and takes the aether
>now he can control all matter and appear anywhere at will and destroy planets
>Vision is locked in some jail and can't do shit
>he teleports there next and rips the mind stone out of his skull
>he then kills Thor and takes the soul stone, and can now kill/control/destroy anyone and anything
>Dr. Strange literally stands no chance of holding on to the time stone because he can just be controlled
Thanos's victory will be so easy it's unreal.
How the fuck are they supposed to stop this guy?

>dr strange just teleports a few years into the past before the purple guy got any stones

>use the time stone to trap purple guy in endless loop of time away from everyone else

>easy victory

why is marvels final boss based on jay lenos daughter?

>let's konk that cuck
was this in the original comic?

holy shit, reddit IS here

easy

With quips and friendship.

Why is Loki still alive again?

Pure kino, comics and by extension movies are purest form of art.

reminder that wonder woman LITERALLY won with the power of love

The only matter I do not take seriously, BOY, is you. Your politics BORE me. Your demeanor is that of a pouty child, and apparently, you alienated my favorite daughter Gamora.

I shall honor our agreement, Kree, IF you bring me the orb, but return to me again empty-handed, and I will BATHE the starways in your blood.

Isn't that basically what Thanos did to Kronos (the physical embodiment of time) with the stone?

that's the STUPID thing about Thanos and why he is a shitty villian. He ultimately defeats himself because he knows his quest is stupid (everything he does is to impress his waifu Death)/ he is unworthy.

>with that he can instantly teleport wherever he wants

AND WHY HASN'T HE ALREADY BEEN DOING THAT? WHY WERE THEY EVER EVEN INVADING WHEN LOKI COULD HAVE JUST TELEPORTED FUCKING ANYWHERE AS SOON AS HE HAD THE TESSERACT?

say what you want but i loved the delivery of this shit.

has this been retouched or were comics actually written for 5 year olds with down syndrome?

Thanos wanted the stone, Loki wanted Earth (to spite Thor). The deal was Loki would give Thanos the stone after Loki used it to summon the Chitari, who were obeying a guy that worked for Thanos.

The real question is why would Thanos risk his mind stone in a deal with Loki instead of just brainwashing Loki.

thanos believes in free will

with the power of diversity

They'll defeat him with plot armor, deus ex, and literary magic.

The movie would be elevated to kino tier if the movie ends in a stalemate, or the Avengers lose and Phase 4 deals with the aftermath of humanity being enslaved and the super heroes nearly extinct. The avengers must come out of hiding and plan a coup to overthrow Thanos.

They will introduce the Squirrel Girl in of their tv series and she will defeat Thanos in 11th post credit scene.

kys my guy, holy shit

*Teleports behind you*

Thanos should fuck off with his galaxy quest or atleast bend over for Darksied to pound his pussy ass

it's so sad that not james gunn making infinity war

>manchildren discussing capeshit flicks

Your very existence is embarrassing