*drops IT*

*drops IT*

Well there goes my hype

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vw9zyxm860Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pennywise is God. He can bring lego from future. Logic.

Is this the weaponized autism I've heard so much about?

i know im going to sound aspergic but is anyone else really off put by this?
i legitimately dont want to see this movie anymore.
am i problem?

MY IMMERSION

The anachronism is obviously an intentional choice by the director to create a visual juxtaposition eliciting a feeling of discomfort in the viewer.

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Wow whatever "It" is "It" sounds like "It"s gonna be a big piece of sh"it" if they cant even get the fucking lego sets right.....

No, this is.

ITS OVER STEPHEN KING IS FINISHED

i fixed this by doing this headcanon: the same alternative king-verse where drider clown demons exist also contains those lime lego parts as one of its divergences

This reminds me of Star Wars fans who obsessively catalog every tiny curve in a Star Destroyer's side, but ignore the shit writing and acting in the new movies.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

seriously though this is not the thing to get upset about

>i know im going to sound aspergic
correct
kill yourself

holy fuck

anyone who grew up in the late 80s/early 90s and played with legos a lot would probably notice that

Legos used to be pretty limited in what colors and parts they had

>He

SHE

This is why I kinda wanted Tilda Swinton to play Pennywise. She's creepy as fuck and androgynous enough for it to work.

Boy it was a good watch
That image doesnt even show how amazing it was
youtube.com/watch?v=vw9zyxm860Q

Andrés Muschietti on suicide watch

Don't kid yourself the old movies have shit writing and acting too.

Stranger Things did the same thing by using the wrong Millennium Falcon toy from the 90's and no one cared

Fucking dropped.

Yes

>lime
>not just green

fucking autism

Not even an eldritch god and it's deadlights could stand against such cosmic autism.

I'm not seeing because they're too pussy to put in the orgy scene.
Please respond to my thread

>Cary Fukunaga (Season 1 of True Detective) was tapped to write and direct back in 2009. After several years working on the project Fukunaga ultimately left the project in 2015, citing Executive Meddling that clashed with his artistic vision. He had planned for some pretty strange changes, re-naming many of the characters: Bill became Willy, Henry became Travis, Belch became Snatch and Patrick Hockstetter became Patrick Hockstettler. His more extreme changes from the source material included Henry Bowers having sex with a sheep, ejaculating on a birthday cake and Beverly's father attempting to rape her. In addition, the script wouldn't have emphasized Pennywise's shapeshifting abilities as much, which is something that Andrés Muschietti wanted to change when they revised the script.

Fuck, those shits deleted it

How much autism does it take to even notice shit like this?

This perfectly encapsulates the unapologetically vapid and pointless "criticism" that internet culture utilizes to feel smart about judging film. Disappointing.

> literally no one will notice or care

>stupidly high budget hollywood blockbuster

>web series

... yea its so weird how no one complained about that...

>knowing the details on when certain colours were released for lego pieces and you are not some employee of LEGO

absolute madmin

It's over lads, they will never recover from this

>am i problem?
If you have to ask then you already know the answer.

that was literally autist star wars fags that complained because they're manchilds that complain about everything that isn't "muh cannon". This is the hue of a colour of a fucking lego block. The amount of people obsessed with lego (compared with Star Wars fags) is fucking minute. No one is going to care at all.

>drops IT
idk man we might go full meme with hayward and get dat trophy

>carrying about legos when they are including the child orgy scene

this is probably the most fantastical things I've ever seen
this is some throwback Sup Forums shenanigans if I've ever seen them

A wizard did it.

Imagine being entertained by putting plastic blocks together into a crude shape.

fantastical carries the connotation of "beyond what is normally seen," you want to stick with just "fantastic" in that context

>am i problem?

So IT ends with them, earlier, jerking off on the one girl in their sausage party, and then coming back 20 years later while the black guy dies, someone commit suicide, and the germophobe gets his arm ripped off and he dies as well.
Out of the 8 kids, 5 live I think. And they're fine. Also the loser with a lisp fucks the shit out of the girl with daddy issues.
There's some cool short stories in the book, though.

>he doesn't custom paint his lego bricks

Oh yeah plus Trump did that 'ol election thingy, no biggie though.

>he thinks only people who like Trump enjoy fucking with Shia

>In the GoT magic and dragons exist
>who's to say furries and elves don't exist too?
>hurr durr if something is possible then anything is possible cuz magic

well /k/ tracked down some syrian rebel camp from video-clues and had it bombed by using an user with russian army connections.

You're probably on the spectrum bro

Lincoln Logs, Erector Sets and K'nex are superior. Fuck Lego they are for simpletons.

Pretty sure that was Sup Forums again in one of their /Syrian General/ theads

hwndu was hilarious regardless of political affiliation

Anyone who played with Lego in their youth would remember approximately what colours and shapes were available.

In episode 2F09, when Itchy plays Scratchy's skeleton like a xylophone, he strikes the same rib in succession, yet he produces two clearly different tones. I mean, what are we to believe, that this is a magic xylophone, or something? Ha ha, boy, I really hope somebody got fired for that blunder.

No, this is.

>Legos

I hate Americans so much. You can use Lego as the plural you stupid cunts.

I always love seeing this