I
G
G
E
R
S

Now why would that be a thing

none bigger than this

>inteligent, warm, sensible homossexual with aids against old white corporate men

NIGGER

I don't know friend but it is

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Your right. Niger fish

n*gger fish

>tfw user is actually telling the truth

>make bait thread about kids movies
>this is now a "nigger nigger nigger" thread

Well done OP

Basically anything portraying Bin Laden negatively. He was a hero of the midle east

All I wanted was a good thread with actual people posting about propaganda movies but no some retarded fucks from Sup Forums decided that it is ok to come spoil the fun, fuck you retarded cunts.

The fact that you can't say ni*ger fish is more interesting than your gay little thread

why can't you say n*gger fish?
Holy shit you really can't I thought it was just a meta troll.
What the fuck?

Two posts are about movies you didn't comment any of them, fuck you.

That one Jonah hill movie where he is a babysitter for three kids. Holly hell now that is shameless degenerate propaganda from start to finish