Sunday Symbiote Thread

:^)

Other urls found in this thread:

bizarnage.tumblr.com/post/149716859665/hello-everyone-my-blog-reached-1000-followers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've wondered for years, di symbiote gave a brain? Or are it's cells a hive mind? I wish the comics went completely in depth on symbiote anatomy and the exact nature of bonding

Jizz-fingers is the best symbiote.

Was Haunt the series with the most potential that went to shit the fastest?

Could Conan beat a symbiote?

bump

I assume (I have yet to read it) Red Sonja did in that one Spider-Man crossover where Kulan Gath got ahold of the symbiote.

who is jizz fingers?

Haunt.

Wouldn't the symbiote just want Conan as a host?

And wouldn't Conan accept, as long as it didn't try and usurp his will too bad?

Conan would probably see the symbiote as some form of sorcery, which he's not too fond of, so I doubt he'd accept.

Eddie Brock actually saved the day in that one. Kulan stole the symbiote from him, Eddie caught up to them, and the symbiote went back to Eddie because it luvs him.

bump

So what do people think of Raze? Is there too many symbiotes running around in marvel right now?

YES
everytime somebody writes a symbiote story they have to come up with an "original character do not steal" symbiote that no writer besides them will ever give a shit about and will never be used again.

look at Scorn for instance when has she ever shown up again? Mania only JUST NOW started appearing again and it'll only be to get rid of her and her stupid symbiote anime hair's existence (good riddance, terrible character) and if that's not the case she'll show up in these last few issues and never again

writers need to stop making their own dumb symbiote characters who will become lost in limbo after they are done writing and just stick to the (already too many) we have now

USAgent's limbs are literally made from a braindead symbiote. They've shown intelligence when conversing with hosts, and Venom acts for itself a lot (which is pretty stupid imo) in Flash's ongoing.

Yeah that's the entire page into a nutshell.

Venom 2 Tsundere

I care about Scorn... Her techno-organic angle was really unique.

What page?

So I'm writing a fan book, and once I'm done with it, I'll start the art.

Peter makes the deal with Mephisto, but instead of just erasing the events in everyone's memories, he rewinds time. He wakes up under a blinding light, slumped in a chair. Groggy and confused, Mary Jane is in the chair next to him looking kinda pissed.

They're getting divorced. Peter freaks out and asks why, but she just scoffs. Before he can sign the papers, he darts out of the building.

He goes to his Avenger bros, but Jarvis shuts him out. Walking away trying to contemplate whats happening, a nearby mugging is taking place, and he springs into action.

And then the black suit forms over him. He's shocked, but he doesn't have time to figure it out, jumping in. He opens with a joke, but the mugger freaks out at the sight of him and runs away in an instant. So does the victim, leaving him standing there and looking like a chump.

Its titled The Symbiotic Spider-Man.
Yeah/no/maybe so?

Its during the Secret Wars Spider Verse. A depowered peter goes to meet Gwen, who's visiting her grave, when Venom appears outta nowhere.

Peter tries to swing away (but he's very slow because no powers) and gets tackled mid air while Venom rambles on about finally finding him after so long.

Im sure someone here has the page.

>these threads are still going all these months later
Makes me smile

I'd need to know more about it before I can give an opinion.

Thanks.

Goddamn is Mac Venom the worst.

What do you wanna know exactly? I was just giving an outline.

It's also important to note that it was Eddie and he meant that he could finally kill Spider-Man himself but whatever.

>BLACKED

That whole 5 issue mini thing was shit. Can you blame me for not remembering?

Haha! Topical!

Eddie and Gwen is the OTP.

Even if he's a dick about regular Gwen.

Why all that shit is going down.

Its just a what if spin off wanna do that's symbiote themed. Themes of growth and overcoming predjudice.

So there's no explanation for everyone hating him all of a sudden?

>Mania only JUST NOW started appearing again
Really, What book?

Agreed

>He doesn't know

This both makes me want to continue my symbiote comic script, and kills my motivation at the exact same time

Oh, that's what you wanted to know.

Its because while Meh-fisto was rewinding time, his brain was on "auto pilot", back to when he still had the suit. Since he wasn't all " there" his personality traits were exxagerated and he became a much more aggressive person. Heroes shunned him for exploiting power that "wasn't his" because he didn't get rid of the suit, and civilian's hated and feared him even more.

Cute

Whos this not-venom symbiote?

Haunt, a Todd McFarlane character that's more Venom than Spawn.

I care about Scorn too, and would love for a writer to use her again.

She should have been on the team to hunt Carnage in his book

Bumpity

I actually have plans for Scorn for my script, assuming I ever finish the damn thing she brings Anti Venom back, first by discovering that Brock has nanomachines attached to his blood cells that self replicate and inhibit his symbiote from forming, then by reversing their settings. I really like the character and feel like she is criminally under utilized, it's just wasn't until I tried writing her than I found its really fucking hard to do anything with her without a strong supporting cast. That being said, I'd love for Tanis to show up again.

>That spoiler
RRRRRIIIIIIIIIICCCHHHAAAARRRRDDDDDSSSSS

exactly it too, after Tanis tells Eddie that it looks like Pymtech, just more advanced Eddie puts it togather, and calls up Reed ro let him know and passively tell him to fuck off. Tanis trusts Eddie because during Spider-Island he helped cure her and her niece, she sees him as a hero rather than a monster.

Well let's take a look at the symbiotes we got right now.

>Venom
Currently on Flash, (though probably not for long)

>Carnage
Still on Carnage, nothin' new here, though Carnage is creating a bunch of semi-symbiote slaves with his darkhold abilities.

>Toxin
Still on Eddie, don't think that's gonna change anytime soon

>Antivenom
Gone right now, but Remender seemed to tease him returning in Eddie, so he could be brought back.

>Mania
Still on Andi, but like Venom on Flash, it's up in the air whether she's gonna stick around or not.

>Hybrid/Mercury Team
There are technically 4 of them, but they seem to be only partial separately still, and they're just hangin out on the dog of the team who supposedly went back to the government

>Scorn
Still on Tanis, but we haven't heard from her since Carnage USA.

>Scream
Killed by Eddie, but so was Hybrid, and look what happened to him. She could come back, but I don't think she's needed right now.

>Raze
Still on Dixon, but it's unlikely she's gonna be used outside of Carnage. Hoping her story begins and ends with this ongoing. I like symbiotes, but think it's better that way.

Honorable mention to Dr. Malus who has Carnage like powers after being shit out by him.

But wouldn't Scorn protect Tanis from the spider-island virus, just like Venom did for Flash?

You are correct, that was a mistype Tanis was working on her own cure separate from Horizon Labs outside of NYC at the time, unfortunately she wasn't able to figure anything out, but her brother told her about the church and Eddie's help as Anti-Venom, it's why she decides to help him

Could Shocker beat a symbiote?

Whatever happened to paul stacy?
Whatever happened to arthur stacy?
Whatever happened to the entire supporting cast of that whole super boring and awful post-clone saga spidey era anyway?

Bump

Symbiotes, amirite?

>tfw no symbiBROte

I think one of them showed up a few years ago.

RIP

There's also Payback
And Marcus the Werewolf Centaur with a Symbiote though I think he died in 616
US Agent has a braindead alternate universe symbiote replacing his limbs.

I remember Jill Stacy

She was literally black haired Gwen and I think they were trying to start a thing between her and Peter. This was during the time when they were still trying to break up the marriage even though the last time they tried it they got the Clone Saga.

Hell yeah

Just got my Spaceknight figure.

>Hybrid
Deadpool killed the team members and used the symbiote himself in Deadpool vs Carnage. Not sure where it is now. Or did they come back after that?

>script
I've gotten through p35 done.

he acts by itself in the future too when he's one of the four horsemen of apocalypse.

They are still attached to the doggo at the very end, Wade tells him to go back to the government, but who knows if it listened to him

As someone who stays away from newer Symbiote shit, what's Mania's deal?

Where'd her(?) symbiote come from? Why does it look like Venom? Who's the host, and what's her deal? Is it worth reading up on her?

Basically, Flash Venom got a hellmark during circle of 4 which let a demon also inhabit his body. Symbiote didn't like that, so when Flash went to put part of his symbiote over Andi Benton to protect her from Jack O' Lantern, the symbiote put the hellmark onto a part of it that was a clone it had reabsorbed awhile ago, and ejected it onto her.

Andi's a goth girl who was one of Flash's students, and since Jack O' Lantern saw Flash talking with her, he decided to kill her dad.

Mania has had a very short comic career, appeared during the last arc of Agent Venom, and again during the final arc of SK. Mania's host Andi is a teenage girl with a goth punk style, the symbiote that she has is actually a clone of Venom that was consumed by the actual Venom during Dan Way's 2008 (?) run of Venom. Apart from being a clone it was also branded with a Devil Mark by Mephestio during Circle of Four, Venom found the Mark to be unhealthy for its host, so it regurgitated it's clone back up after forcing the Mark onto it first chance it got. This also ment giving a teen age girl who had just recently lost her father a demonic marked symbiote.

Reading everything with her in it will take you less than an hour.

I think that even the strongest symbiotes only lose his weakness to fire and are still fucked by sonics
Unless you're carnage and then you just do what you want

Isn't Shocker's power vibration based, not sonics?

Aren't sonics just vibrations in the air?

Nice

Are you the guy that runs that Tumblr page?

Nope. I did get those images from there though, because they liked this picture I just posted.

I wanna fuck Mania.

Oh, cool! That dude's got a fat ass collection too.

bizarnage.tumblr.com/post/149716859665/hello-everyone-my-blog-reached-1000-followers

that is ghost mate

Fuckin Normie

Fuck a REAL symbiote, like Toxin or Poison.

space knight would be so much better if he just didn't have the stupid guardians logo on his shoulder