Where were you when Trump got cucked

And betrayed you?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Carrasquillo/status/767118616999432194
washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/4/state-dept-misplaced-6b-under-hillary-clinton-ig-r/
archive.is/n4n2P
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking told you faggots he would do this. Now you've got Hillary lite. Congrats.

Fake.

only applies to immigrants already in the country

i was always a little depressed about the thought of paco's mom being hauled away, desu

>malaysia flag
Fuck off with your demoralization tactics

twitter.com/Carrasquillo/status/767118616999432194

>tfw the wall will never be built

we can use the $8b to replenish our nuke supply after we nuke ISIS

>Massive reversal
No you cockguzzling, lenseless-glasses wearing, dumb hat-wearing, neckbearded, made-up-sexual freakshow, he's been saying that since the beginning

what are you talking about? he wants to kick them out

Trump is pandering and acting like a yes boy, fuck these voter demographics and the decline of our society

"Importantly, Trump did not explicitly use the word “legalization,” but sources in the room said they feel it is the direction the campaign is going.

Rick Figueroa, a Texas member of the new advisory council said it would be a stretch to say Trump will absolutely support some form of legalization, but lauded the candidate for being open to listening, saying Trump spent 80 to 90% of the meeting listening."

>Importantly, Trump did not explicitly use the word “legalization,"

>it would be a stretch to say Trump will absolutely support some form of legalization,

Falling for bullshit clickbait headlines. Shameful fucking display, Malaya.

I've already heard of this since forever, he'll work out a compromise.

this.
fuck off OP

State Dept. misplaced $6B under Hillary Clinton: IG report

washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/4/state-dept-misplaced-6b-under-hillary-clinton-ig-r/

Aww another fake headline, how cuuuuuute

None of that sentence makes any sense.

HOW CAN OP EVEN COMPETE?!
*Chimps In Smug Nigger, but still pro TRUMPs*

Shouldn't you be shitting up a WMAF thread?

Yep, it's just faggots interpreting his words to mean whatever they want them to mean to try and demoralize his supporters.

>they have to go home
>Meh, maybe they can stay.

Do they have bootleg DVD's/hand-written copies of Jack Reacher where you are yet?

Trump told everyone what he was going to do before he even filed:

>make a big demand
>keep jamming that point into people's brains
>take tiny steps back
>what you really wanted all along is now a magnanimous compromise

I don't really have that much of a problem with this, just as long as we build the wall and any other new illegals are deported immediately.

Mexico was paying for it anyway.

>Importantly, Trump did not explicitly use the word "legalization,"

Do what, Sven? What did he do?

>Two Canadians of all people call out OP on his bullshit
Nice.

>>Meh, maybe they can stay
Who are you quoting?

The criminals, the ones bringing in drugs, need to go home.
The ones hopping between the border sending money out of the country need to go home.

The ones that have stayed here, don't traffic drugs, who actually contribute back to society by working jobs?
I see no reason why we shouldnt have a consideration of at least providing them legitimate visas.

>buzzfeed
>carrasquillo

Oh yeah, building the wall would magically teleport all current illegals back into Mexico. I forgot about Trump's sorceror status.

Idiots.

The wall is to stop more from coming in. This is how we get the scum that's already here accountable for taxes and shit so their broke asses either pay or get sent to jail to do all the menial labor they do for free instead of for a couple of bucks a day.

>>make a big demand
>>keep jamming that point into people's brains
>>take tiny steps back
>>what you really wanted all along is now a magnanimous compromise

That is how this works. Two steps forward, one step back. In the end, it may look like you have made concessions, but you really just gained a step toward what you want.

This thread has AIDS

Just like Hillary Clinton

How about this.
>they broke federal law
>they don't belong here
>they can get the fuck out
Go home and BUILD WALL Jose.

>(((Buzzfeed)))

Nice source faggot.

it's only one step back SO FAR, before you know it you are moonwalking

I demand more proofs before such a claim can be verified.

Honestly, Trump is the manifestation of white rage. That's all he is to them.

He can do back-flips on almost everything, but as long as he says things that aren't pc, they'll love him.

Trump saying, "I don't care for political correctness" is the equivalent of "Muh Vagina" for female comedians. I swear, it's hilarious how these idiots lap that shit up. He can contradict himself 10 times after he says that, but they won't care.

Someone needs to make a money scene around anti-PC culture and they'd make millions.

>The criminals...need to go home.

So every ILLEGAL

>broke federal law
>use more welfare then economic gain
>shift American voting demographics towards Democrats

Fuck you. It's a sad day in hell when a Leaf had his head screwed on more then you.

Of the course the Israel flag fused with the american flag would post this shit. I'm sure you're the writer

Actually not fake, and the most fucking depressing part is that it's almost September and Trump is just now "soliciting ideas on what to do with immigrants in the country illegally, short of deporting them".

1. No deportation now

2. He's got less than 3 months and he's only doing this NOW?

good good, whites love kike propaganda and even if the wall happens they will become minority within the next twenty years... yes yes

Knew this would happen from the start. Trump is out for himself and will do anything for power just like Hillary.

Na, bro; naw.

He's gone from, "They have to go home, " to "OK, you can stay."

Maybe I missed the fine print, but I'm bretty sure that's how it is.

Trump's bullshit is going to make Brexit look like a small-town scandal.

you think he tells the truth when it fits you and lies when it fits you, but it's all a game of numbers, he's trying to even get the mexicans on his side.

This is not a reversal.

He said from the complete start that he wanted to reform the path to citizenship, while at the same time completely fucking everyone that decides to skip the queue.

Kill you are self.

DRUMPFTARDS ON SUICIDE WATCH
AYY PAPI

he's talked about humane touchback policy for ages. It got him flak in the Republican primary for a while because it didn't seem cruel enough. He just wants a system that ejects the illegals who are shitty and hurt people and steal, and keep the ones who are willing to be educated and integrate.

Sadly, this is sort of accurate.

>Legalization for immigrants
From Europe.

walkin' it back
walkin' it back

walkin' it back

>"Did you guys hear the news? Trump is dropping out of the race?"

Same old bullshit.

>Suggested he is open to figuring out a humane and efficient manner to deal with undocumented immigrants

Sup Forums's view:
>HAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT HE'S SUCKING MEXICAN COCK OMFG HAHAHAHA LMFAO MEXICO #2 HERE WE COME Sup Forums BTFO YOU FAGGOTS AHAHAHA KEKKEKKEK

Do you guys know how to fucking read? This doesn't mean anything right now. At the most this means some illegals could stay until they've ignored every notice and have to be taken by force, which means humanely deported back to Mexico, not dragged behind a cart over streets and sand.

But this doesn't matter to you fags, we'll continue to have these shitty bait threads and all the "anti Trump" people who come here for some reason will keep making the same thread until mods delete them for spam after a few hours.

Fucking hell, people don't seem to care about this board. If you disagree with the majority of Sup Forums just don't come here.

>double standards for criminality
sure thing yes boy

>source is buzzfeed

you might as well be linking MTV m8

>a man wearing a yarmulke leaves in disgust

His whole platform has been on fast tracking immigrants which are useful to the economy, pay attention.

Trump is a Boss!

He will dominate the debates!

w-what???

This isn't real...right? PLEASE TELL ME THIS ISN'T REAL REEEEEEEEEE

Trump is my conduit for revenge after what the media did to Ron Paul.

Trump could beat somenoe to death in a parking lot and I would still vote for him.

Its called pandering for votes

You're back it seems

In a Saturday meeting with his newly announced Hispanic advisory council, Donald Trump suggested he is interested in figuring out a “humane and efficient” manner to deal with immigrants in the country illegally, according to three sources. Trump, however, stressed that any new announcements will still be in line with the border security-focused approach that has invited intense opposition from Latinos and immigrants since he launched his campaign.

Did you even read the article, lad?

Touchback amnesty isn't much different from complete amnesty. Deportation and amnesty are both costly.

Checked

Honestly agree with this. The immigrant labor force and honest families who are already here deserve a path to citizenship. The criminals need to leave.

>humane and efficient
DEPORT THEM ALL

FUCK THEM FUCK THE GODDAMN BEANER COCKSUCKERS

FUCK YOU TRUMP FOR BETRAYING US

Fuck you, too.

>mfw when Trump manages to do what CTR was never able to.

BTFO
T
F
O

Another pointless election after all.
Fuck it.
Burn it down.

Is this their new tactic? To divide and conquer?
Fucking lame ass liberals.

ahahaha enjoy extinction you cucks

>Importantly, Trump did not explicitly use the word “legalization,"

>it would be a stretch to say Trump will absolutely support some form of legalization

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

Hope everyone enjoys the upcoming Zika generation

SHILL THREAD!!! STOP FALLING FOR IT YOU DUMB FUCKS

This. I'm so fucking tired of this shit.

Bingo. The Art of the Deal. How to businessman 101

thank you for correcting the record

I love how drumpflets will look for any excuse for Trump. You guys do more mental gymnastic than Muslims defending Muhammad. You guys make Simone Biles look like Stephan Hawking.

I think he realizes that the hassle would be more then it's worth. The Rubio/Kasich amnesty route is probably better anyways. The chimpouts over deportation wouldn't we worth it and distract us from other pressing issues, like debt.

F

top kek

not much better than Hillarytards excusing all her bullshit

>buzzfeed

noose yourself ahmed

t. Clinton shill

> Buzzfeed
> wants to be taken seriously

Not an excuse.

I seriously got disheartened until I saw >buzzfeed.

This pivot will LITERALLY win Trump the election.

He can still talk about:

>securing the border to prevent terror
>deporting criminals
>path to citizenship for DACA/Dreamers or productive members of society via proof of school or employment

All the while securing more african-american voters through economic/education changes and broken left wing ideology.

gg wp

>fag talking about the Olympics like he aint medalled in the 100m shill relay

Only Bronze, though. Youre still shit at what you do.

I wouldn't have gotten dubs unless I was right. KeK wouldn't allow it.

Trump has had this general position the entire time. He's wanted to build a wall and have a system of deportation and rapid legalization for those deserving to be in the country. His "you have to go back" has always been towards the criminal element - he wants to streamline the process of legitimization so that functional hispanics can be in the USA without being illegals.

This is the media trying to make news out of old news so they can sow discord among Trump voters. It's weak bait.

Doesn't matter to me.
He's already making too many compromises and I've lost faith that he'll do anything good.
Go back to the drawing board Trump, because this isn't going to get me to the polls.

Archive.is of buzzfeed article (probably already posted)

archive.is/n4n2P

Could have sworn the original plan was to deport every last one of them and then let them attain legal citizenship after that point if they choose to and are able to.

Now it sounds like he's going a bit more to the left with it and suggesting he might be open to the idea of amnesty or some equivalent to it. At this point you have no real reduction in Mexicans you basically just have them all registered so you can account for them and maybe even focus on deporting criminals and people who don't attain citizenship. At that point there's no reason to get legal citizenship unless you want to be off of the radar, which indicates you probably need to gtfo anyway.

I'm actually OK with this. I'm also a liberal. So I have to wonder how many of his policies will drift to the left.

I'm OK with this 4D chess faggotry if it means he actually just ends up being a moderate. Like if he's actually playing this foot in the door shit or whatever, and he's intentionally dialing all of his policies to the left to steal the rest of Hillary's votes, why should I even care anymore? I actually get what I want in that scenario so I don't even give a fuck if it was a ruse or not. Sup Forums should be starting to feel more BTFO at this point if anything

If you actually understood his policies on immigration you'd know exactly what this is about and wouldn't just read headlines like an idiot.

Illegals contributing to society were never going to be deported unless the refused to pay the fine for living in our country without paying taxes.

Criminals and welfare leeches are still getting deported.

You're probably also a retard who believes Trump is just sending Mexico a bill for the wall.

He always said even with the wall up he is open to legal pathways to citizenship for people. Just the right way. Non-news subject.

I thought the complaint was that they undercut the prices for American (white) workers. If they're still here I don't see how this fixes the problem. Especially when it seems like people like you don't even like the idea of minimum wage, which basically means the people who are comfortable with the lowest standard of living will always undercut the middle-class. Is this wrong though? Asking seriously.

Forgiveness is something that doesn't come so easily for most people

>Fucking told you faggots he would do this. Now you've got Hillary lite. Congrats.

He said from the very beginning that "DEPORT ALL ILLEGALS" was a bargaining tactic. You ask for everything, then you ease off. Just build the wall and let the ones that are here stay. Done

Nobody actually believed they would be deported

>Nobody actually believed they would be deported
nu-male detected

>indicates
>might
>alleged
>suggest