So, Rebirth corrected this, right? He was just Johnny Rancid pretending to be Lobo, right?

So, Rebirth corrected this, right? He was just Johnny Rancid pretending to be Lobo, right?

That shit will nver be mentionned again.
Even wrting a story to tell bishonen Lobo is a faker will be useless at that point.
They just need to never ever use shitty Lobo and everybody will just accept that Convergence fixed reality somehow.

The Main Man is back. Hell, even Dwag is alive somehow.

I would have liked a story about him and Lobo as a team, and Lobo always fucking with him, like he was a big brother.

>him and Lobo as a team
>not as mortal enemies constantly murdering each other
Seriously, Lobo vs Lobo with the bishonen parody aspects of Nubo ramped up. 4 issue miniseries. It's perfect, and we should've had it back in DCYou.

It will. Convergence's line of thinking is "New 52 was a mistake" and if Lobo comes back in a book again, he won't be Lino, his edgy movie-synergized clone.

Is that Tony Stark?

I read that as "fucking him" and was mildly intrigued.

Why is he wearing an iron cross? Is Lobo a Nazi now?

Oldbo was in Superman/Batman about seven months back.

To be sure I would have liked more fade to white panel or reality break like class panel.
Convergence is supposed to have changed stuff but since the main reality didn't get to be in it, I have doubt.

If I follow Zero hour, that Hal Jordan who fade into the white will end up into a dome, and another took it's place. Sad for him.

i thought Harley's book wasen't canon?

He's a space biker. Bikers always loved to wear nazi symbolism just to piss off everyone else. Well that, or he's a space nazi now since he's a white male.

Are you new to Lobo?

It isn't

the Iron cross is a symbol of Germany not Nazis, and bikers love German regalia, just how bikers love the wear helmet with spikes like the Goths and Visigoths.

So his appearence here dosen't give us any prova that nubo is going to be eliminated to bring back oldbo?

I really liked the idea of a sexy post-twilight Lobo.

Are you a cock sucking faggot?
are you single, bebeh?

The idea could have been good if it had been a parody, but it wasn't.

This. nubo could work as a parody like oldbo little brother that is a parody of the post-twilight era protagonist a book about them trying to kill each other could be great

So... was it like one and a half year between that and this retcon?

Me too, honestly Lobo is such a one note character that I could have lived with the idea of two Lobos and choose your favorite.

Hell, they could hace done a lot of stuff with two Lobos trying to prove who deserves to be the real one

>honestly Lobo is such a one note character

That is the fucking point. He's a pastiche of all the EXTREME bad ass Wolverine like characters.