He thinks diversity is bad/wrong

>he thinks diversity is bad/wrong
>NYC, LA, Paris, London are best cities due to diversit

Sup Forums. Are you retard? Face the fact. You should understand reality.
homogenous small town is nothing but trash. Who make money for such small town? The people who are living in large and diverse cities.
You guys are PARASITE of nation.

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/violent-crime-in-london-up-by-a-quarter-official-figures-show-10393690.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Diversity is badong.

>said by people who gain benefit of diversity
ok.

I implore you to reconsider.

what do you mean by this?

>Japan
>speaking on behalf of diversity

dude wut

t. eigo sensei.

LA and NYC are nice compared to Tokyo due to diversity.

That's why I am for diversity.

I envy you guys

>NYC, LA

Those cities are so expensive it drives the minorities out

In what fucking universe?

Hahaha don't, you would't like wild apes running arriund while you play bomberman with abduls kid

>Paris
>London
>LA
>NYC
>Good
You must be trolling

>being this loser

If you want to success, you must go these cities.

there are a lot of money, people and resource. I wonder why....
tip: DIVERSITY

Nothing to see here, just another Nip gleefully sucking American cock.

Violent crime rates in London increased by 25% last year alone.

standard.co.uk/news/violent-crime-in-london-up-by-a-quarter-official-figures-show-10393690.html

The cockney East Enders are all but extinct now. They've been pushed out of their homes, where they've lived for centuries, by Muslims. Their pubs are now mosques.

They are the best cities because rich white people made them so. now they are only declining because of diversity

I live and work in a small town of 1,300 people and I make 80k,

come on.

Everyone, who is educated, wants to move to there to make their dream come true.

Is this you?

so?

Have you ever not heard how much people earn money in wall street?

Yeah, wouldn't it be nice if we all work in finance... except that's not how economies function.

I'll give your NYC because Rudy actually brought law and order to that town for a short time.
But LA? Seriously? You mean Los Zetas -- Northern Division?
But Paris? You mean live-action frogger?
But London? You mean -- wait, diversity? They're ALL FUCKING MUSLIM! THEIR FUCKING MAYOR IS A MUDSHIT FFS!
Nice try, nip.

Dumbass zipperhead. Sage. We should've nuked you more.

>NYC, LA, Paris, London are best cities due to diversit
and yet those cities are completely segregated into tiny ethnic enclaves where each and every race and nationality can live peacefully away from one another. Blacks and spics and jews and Italians and Koreans and Chinese and Greeks and Russians and mudslime and Dominicans and the list goes on and on. All living with their own kind in self-segregated pigeonholes
pic related = NYT stats showing niggers commit 2 out of every 3 homicides in NY, despite being only a small fraction of the total population.

>NYC
niggers and chinks
>LA
niggers and spics
>Paris
muslims and gypsies
>London
muslims and poles

>Can't speak English
>Thinks we give a shit what he has to say

0/10 bait, would Hiroshima again

You do not need that much money to lead a fulfilled life.

>diversity causes success
>success doesn't attract diversity

It has nothing to do with diversity, NYC and London are financial centers and LA is a cultural center due to Hollywood.

Meanwhile diverse countries like Brazil and South Africa are shitholes.

How long have you been teaching there, Davidu-kun?

>LA
>good
Ha, oh boy. I can tell you've never even been here. And if you were here you only came for universal studios, like every other drone.

its all a matter of perspective. getting new input into the genpool is good, but not in the forced way they are doing now. if it happens naturally there will come some new traits from a selected few (because anyone who cant behave himself would get thrown the fuck out of the country and not be able to mate) and thus a there will be positiv input and adjustment genetically, and even culturally while the core genetics/culture is preserved. but with the whole flood of refugees that got created artificially and get thrown into our genepool without any filter whatsoever it will ultimately result in the original genepool and culture being overwritten or destroyed.

im all for racemixing, migrating and traveling the globe and settle where you like it. but if you travel somewhere you pay respect to the culture and rules, or you usually get BTFOd.
thats not happening right now, they send more and more without backgroundchecks, without prosecuting those who breake the rules and just let it become a shithole

Toronto is extremely diverse and crime is actually pretty low.

No. Me and everyone I know would love to go to Tokyo over any American city. I fucking loathe the idea of a place like Los Angeles. The only reason you think L.A. and N.Y.C. are so important is because your occupiers taught you that 'America is #1'

My nipples look like milk duds

compare Brazil to LA. The latter was rich before it became Mexican. The former has been "diverse" and always been poor.

London was a good city BEFORE diversity and is now a third world country within England. Go look at videos on YouTube of Peckham or come visit here to get a taste of what epic diversity has done to the once greatest city in Europe.

Every time I go to London it feels like the whole fucking world is going to come crashing down, especially any place away from the west end.

>I'll give your NYC because Rudy actually brought law and order to that town for a short time.
Only by merging Jew York's three separate police forces (transit, housing, city) into one massive army and literally occupying the city just like the US military occupied Iraq. Niggers and spics in NYC are so dangerous and well-armed, that Rudy's police force had to create a "stop and frisk" tactic of policing to keep the muds in check and make the streets somewhat safer than they were in the 1980s when crack-fueled pavement apes roamed the city, robbing, raping, and rapping about it. Niggers are domestic terrorists, NYC proves this. And Puerto Ricans, Dominicans and other 3rd World spiggers aren't much better. The only way to deal with this problem without firing up the ovens again would be incarceration, sterilization, deportation, and repatriation back to Africa, Hispaniola, Jamaica, Haiti, Puerto Rico, Mexico, El Salvador, Brazil, Colombia, and every other Turd World shithole

T.Eigo Sensei

>THE DUDE FROM THE COUNTRY THAT INVENTED "HOLY SHIT THERE'S TOO MANY BROWN PEOPLE IN THIS CITY" SYNDROME
>DEFENDING THAT SAME CITY
Proxy.

I won't argue, but I was only giving him NYC as a gesture.
Fact is, white-created societies will always struggle to integrate sub-standard, incompatible races.
I know that sounds mega-bigoted, but I defy anyone to prove me wrong. We would literally have to purge the entire black race of all its dindus, leaving nothing but that small percentage of law-abiding, productive blacks. Then they might be able to integrate and prosper. Short of that, I'm not so sure.

He no nip. He a syrup-slurper with a proxy.

>Money = hapoiness
>Money = success

Tell that to all of the millionaires who have killed themselves.

Also

>Implying you couldn't work on wall street before muh diversity and make boatloads of cash.

Have you ever lived in one of those cities?

LA and NYC suck ass if you live there.

We've done diversity wrong.
As a joke.

>homogeny is wrong
>says Japan, the most xenophobic country on earth with the third largest economy

Really makes you drink

South London reporting in
I've watched it go to shit in my lifetime.

Fuck multiculturalism and its fucking zealots I hope they all die of aids and knee cancer

They apparently don't. There can be chinks working and don't understand much English yet they live here. At least it isn't another fucking sandnigger here in NYC

New York is the most expensive city in the world to live and work, what in the flying fuck are you even talking about?

I don't know about you, but I'm moving to Chicago ro go into the mortuary business because of all the dead niggers. That's where my dreams come true.