Who here is actually unironically voting for Hillary? If so, why? I know there are bound to be a few of you

Who here is actually unironically voting for Hillary? If so, why? I know there are bound to be a few of you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b190l1JVBdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would because I want WW3 to happen.

I am. The West is so fucked, demographically, that Trump cannot make a significant difference. I simply want to watch it burn tbqh

its time for a female president

say it with me

madam

Because she's the only good choice. Trump is a manchild that is only getting voted because he makes phunny memes Sup Forums can laugh at.

Let me rephrase.

Who is voting for Hillary because they actually prefer her over the other candidates?

president

Wtf I'm voting for Trump now

madam president

Well thats the reason I actually prefer her over the other candidates you dumb burger.

Ahaah. What are you even doing.

>implying a Hillary will make it burn
She won't do anything.
Russia claims it will declare war, but would they dare?
It will just be another stale presidency full of no change except the gradual descent of our culture into the depths of degeneracy.

I mean prefer her at a personal level

>He thinks it'll burn

Accelerationism is a meme.
You'll witness 40 years of the west slowly taking the dildo until you die in an environment completely foreign to you.

Because Trump is an israel shill
Because I want america to be completely destroyed, and everyone who allowed it to become so corrupted along with it.

Either way, it's dumb. Hillary will be more of the same, Obama-lite. She's not going to even try to make any big changes or start shit. Trump would be the actual risk of WW3 (though I doubt anyone really would be).

>tfw Hillary's real supporters are actually just anarchists

really makes you think

It would just be like having Obama for another term, she won't do shit. People are just going to play it safe and vote for her.

>Trump will not make WW3 happen
>Hillary will
Thus I prefer Hillary on a personal level

voting for hillary because i like her more personally

president

Iam with her and we are strong together.
Please no bully.

Those are my thoughts. She'll be very boring and conservative (executively, not politically).

>Russia claims it will declare war, but would they dare?

It'll be us that declares war when they pull out of the IMF.

Like we do against everyone who does that.

I would vote for her, just to piss off people on Sup Forums , and so i could mock Burgers alt fags when she wins
>im a troll first
>and political second

I've been thinking about it since she doesn't pander to niggers as much as Trump and didn't pander to the far right so she could build up momentum through twitter trolls then go back on everything she promised and call herself not an isolationist because she intends to make trade deals with the third world and nation build in the Middle East then import all the refugees while lowering taxes on the rich and keeping social programs that will bankrupt the economy and use persuasion techniques to trick voters (especially Sup Forums) into supporting her no matter what she says or does.

I think there's a lot of women to whom abortion rights mean more than anything else and that alone would get them to vote female and we shouldn't underestimate that. If Trump said he were pro-choice and would GUARANTEE a woman's right to choose, he would win in a landslide. Its all Hillary has.

Reminder, Hillshills, that THIS is who you support. THIS is your future.

Stupid really, seeing as there is much more potential in trolling SJWs on reddit and Facebook than doing it on here

wrong, first to be gassed, kike.

This is literally liberals care about.
She has a vagina and not problematic male genitalia. We need blacks and women and gays and trans and otherkin in the whitehouse.

When people get old and lose control of their bowels they have to make use of these type of things, don't be a bigot.
Besides there are daiper fetishists, so you're basically a racist.

That's one thing, but if a political leader has to resort to them them they're clearly not fit to run our country. I mean the pooped in diapers are just one of the many health issues she's undergoing.

A leader who has to change her diapers in the middle of a negotiation between two countries would be hillarious.

I mean she can't even make it to a debate on time without pooping.
youtube.com/watch?v=b190l1JVBdo

>you will never help hilloli with her daipers
Why even live?

CLOT MY BRAIN IN TWO PLACES
THIS IS MY LAST SEIZURE
SUFFOCATION, NO BREATHING
SHITTING IN MY PANTSUIT LIVE ON TV

Samefagging.

How embarrassing.

Leave Achmed alone

Do somalians really use the name achmed? Don't they use some sort of ooga booga style durka durka jihadi type of name?

I live in Illinois so it doesn't matter, the cucks in Chicago will vote for her anyway.

Bottom line: Trump has no experience with politics and the campaign trail shows it. He is a mess. It's ok to be a genuine person and speak your mind, but you need to be able to show some diplomacy as POTUS. That isn't Trump.

From an economic stand point he has every reason to support the upper class while shitting on the middle and poor. It never fails to astonish me how republicans draw in lower class voters when they are so obviously fucking them over. Trump doesnt give a fuck about you.

I have been looking forward to the candidates debating, but when Trump tried to bullshit his way out of them with the NFL stuff that was another red flag. Debates will be critical, and so far all he has done reliably is find a new way to say "What about the emails! what about benghazi! emails! benghazi! emails!". I'm not saying those arent important, but people only started watching him in the beginning because he was an entertainer. Now he's just boring as fuck.

Every time he says something that gets praised for "saying what he means" he backpedals on it a few days later. All i get from this is the impression that he has a loud mouth and is trying to swindle me out of my vote. He is the exact opposite of genuine. He's hiding what he really wants to say so he can pull in more voters.

He proposes over simplified solutions to the problems he addresses. You know, it would be great if we could do all of those things at the drop of a hat and see how they affect our country, for better or worse, but there's a reason politicians do this job and not businessmen which takes me back to my first point. You dont have unlimited power as POTUS. You need diplomatic relations and an appeal that will encourage your proposed changes to be smoothly implemented. Trump is hated by democrats and republicans, laughed at by allied foreign powers, and is supported by those who have threatened us with nuclear arsenals.

So yeah, I'd rather not have Trump in office.

Please off yourself you dumb cuck

wtf i love hillary now

In chicago you get murdered by BLM people brought in by DHS and prompted by CIA/NSA/FBI agents in a targetted attack if you don't vote hillary, so I'm voting hillary for my own safety.

I'm voting for her because it's time for a change. I mean another Democrat surely will help the poor and PoC this time, right?

wtf I love shillary now

hey man, my reasoning was requested. keep making yourself look like a retard though

>Bottom line: Hillary has only negative accomplishments during her time as Secretary of State and she did nothing in the Senate aside from ethics violations. She's a poor, uninspiring speaker and nobody is showing up for her rallies. Her health is a mess. It's ok to be completely scripted and never speak your mind, but you need to be able to show some diplomacy as POTUS. That isn't Hillary.
>From an economic stand point Hillary has every reason to support the upper class while shitting on the middle and poor. After all, her biggest donors are Wall Street banks. It never fails to astonish me how Democrats draw in gullible voters when they are so obviously fucking them over. Hillary doesnt give a fuck about you.

What the fuck? I love Israel now.
#Trump2016