Your people can't fight

> Your people can't fight

WTF without the dragon the Lannister army would have crushed these Mongols. Charging light cavalry against a heavy infantry shield and spears wars always ended with the cavalry getting crushed in history.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jcy37C5SN0M
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Three_Thousand_of_Qohor
youtube.com/watch?v=97dBfdNrf9A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>was it LOTR

mean while their people collectively shat their pants and bent the knee as soon as they see the dragon

DragonBronn takes a look at the flying beast and shoots it down like a boss

>Charging light cavalry against a heavy infantry shield and spears wars always ended with the cavalry getting crushed in history.

Sure but they wouldn't have done that if they didn't have Drogon to break up the Lannister lines.

You're meant to think he's wrong and a cunt. I know Sup Forums is obsessed with the "YAAAAS QUEEN SLAYYY" shit but fucking look at Tyrion's face. This entire scene was meant to be grey, where you don't really know who you're meant to be rooting for

Yep. This is basically the GG EASY of GoT when your team is being carried by a smurf-player.

What else can they do? cavalry charge is their only form of warfare.

>your people cant fight
>last week the unsullied, touted even by the Dothraki as the best and most disciplined army in all essos and indeed the whole world, were made to look moronic children playing at war by the ironborn of all people
>the supposedly fearsome dornish/bitch traitor ironborn fleet was similarly btfo in an utterly one sided affair
>moments after he says the westerosi cant fight a westerosi injures Drogon, nearly shooting him out of the sky
>after that, he stands in total disbelief as a westerosi knight without fear charges Drogon and the Dragon Queen who he bowed to out of fear head on
The Dothraki arent famous for being smart

>WTF without the dragon the Lannister army would have crushed these Mongols. Charging light cavalry against a heavy infantry shield and spears wars always ended with the cavalry getting crushed in history.

...But they had a dragon they knew could break the lines?

Literally this entire board has become Game of Thrones.

Where the fuck are the mods?

These dragons are way too fucking OP. At least make their flammable saliva need time to regenerate.

What did you expect, Dothraki are the niggers of this show.

PROTIP: the two dragons she never uses will betray her and go with Jon (Targaryen blood)

one of them will. The other will be killed and then resurrected by the Night King

>entire army consisting of unarmoured shock cavalry
Literally any free city rich enough to afford armour for their horses would fuck them up

>Where the fuck are the mods?

This is literally the TV and Movie board
90 million people are watching this show, are you that surprised that people want to have on topic discussion?

>without the dragon the Lannister army would have crushed these Mongols.

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=Jcy37C5SN0M

The "shield wall" was literally two dudes deep, hell yes the Dothraki could have bowled them right over even without Dragon Artillery.

Anyway the dude was referring to the fact that the Lannister army pretty much immediately broke into chaos, enabling the Dothraki to easily slaughter them. A rule of warfare is that panicking and routing just gets you killed faster.

>"what do you want"

The writing to be good again

> The "shield wall" was literally two dudes deep,

Budget reasons.

It's kind of hard not to break when a fucking dragon is against you.

bobby's words are coming true

Yet only know people have a problem with it.

So what exactly makes this Dothraki guy wrong then?

It's unfair when one side has dragons and the other side does not.

He talks a lot of shit for someone who only won because he had the westeros equivalent of a WMD or air Force on his side.

He's still right though. And war is hardly ever fair.

>being this buttmad by bants

Idk, I bet if the westerosi had drogon instead of the dothraki the dothraki would have gotten BTFO as well.

And the dothraki would have never had a way to injure a dragon.

>ggrrrrr they're saying mean things about white people!
Who the fuck ever started this whole "Sup Forums is a containment board!" Bullshit when there's already board colonialsm coming into affect on Sup Forums?

How come the Lannisters didnt have scouts that can warn them against a fucking army approaching them? Would that be a basic thing to have set up?
Why did a nomad army charge straight up into a spear wall and not use hit and run tactics?
If a scorpion is the only weapon that can hurt a dragon why didnt they bring like 10 of them at least knowing that the dragons can invade at any moment? Its not a miracle weapon, they can have tons of them.

The real question is, how did they know where they would be exactly and how did they get there before they reached kings landing?

Because the story is now written by Kikes who give dragons so the shit skins can win, and no longer by Martin.

Because its not pol people, it's regular people who aren't stupid and actually notice things..

Yes they would have, lol. Do you honestly think Dothraki have any real sense of tactics?

Are Randyll and Dickon dead?

Don't kid yourself. Limp dick Lannister sissies were never any match for Dothraki horselord alphas, especially when they were ambushed in an open area.

Are you retarded? Even after being 'ambushed' they still formed a fucking shield wall well within time to counter them. They just didn't expect some crazy cunt on a dragon.

>ned wants to run away and bury his head in the snow

Dany ain't shit without MUH BABIES.

Mongols?
Mongols and Steppe Turkic/Mongolic tribes used infantary siege weapons and heavy cavalry horse archery etc. dothraniggers have the biggest plot armor in the show, just riding horse towards like retards fat piece of shit who dodged nam and kikes who wrote all of these disrespect the history.

Just the give you an idea mongol army was like
when they saw the china wall they didn't charged like dothraniggers. they falled back and planned for 2 years to how to defeat it then they came back and take china in 2 weeks.

this is anti white rhetoric. notice how the winning army was Arab?

who else wanted the Kingslayer to slaughter the sand nigger loving khaleesi or her Arabic dragon?

spoken like a beta sand nigger

>Your people can't fight, and they can't dance either, or please their women, nor can they throw the pigs bladder in the tall iron hoop. Truly you milky-skinned fools are a pathetic race.

written by d&d

Whenever I see the dothraki on screen I feel like GRRM doesn't know shit about the real mongols.
Instead of a disciplined and honorbound horse people they are literally 'LE SAVAGE UNARMORED EBIN HORSEPEOPLE WHO FUCK IN FRONT OF EACHOTHER LOOK AT HOW SAVAGE THEY ARE XDDD'.

>fights against an invading army of savages

He is my guy.

I hoped he could manage to at least wound her before dying as a hero and a legend.

well they captured chinese engineers and threatened to boil them alive if they didn't make siege weaponry, but they didn't invade from the Great Wall, they invaded from the Tangut kingdom which is far to the west of the wall.

Why would light horsemen charge the enem y head on?
Their advantage is their ability to maneuvre towards the enemies weak spots and retreat when it gets too hard to fight.

You're the only one bringing white people into it, fucking libtard

Not sure about Randyll, but i think Dickon might have been the one to push Jamie into the water (though it might have been Bronn)

They fuck in front of each other because they don't have the concept of shame.

They don't seem to know regular cavalry tactics. They use horses because you can chase down peasants and low-armored soldiers easier. Dothraki just pillage villages and city-states give them gifts so they fuck off back to their plains.

>How can whitey even compete?
>Muh horse dick

It's Bronn. I hope Dickon dies so Randyl will have an aneurysm when he finds out his only heir is Sam.

Honestly, i dont think either of them will survive, especially Dickon. They gave him that scene about his first battle, then the bit where he saves Jamie, to make the audience sympathetic.

Should make it more dramatic when Dany burns him alive

think you'll find in history its

archers > horses > infantry

if you paid any attention last scene of bronn was him looking at a white horse, then this scene two white horses get lit up

I just figured Dickon wouldn't save Jamie cause Drogon probably smells bad.

They're barbarians, being hard is literally all they have, let him have this one.

Its Rickon

It doesn't make sense for them to be such a feared group when they are so totally retarded.

They use hit and run tactics against peasants mostly. They are also super proud and will charge head on instead of doing pincer tactics.
Jorah rekt that Bloodraider when he couldn't do his one trick pony disembowelment move.
Three thousand Unsullied held off twenty-five thousand Dothraki by not breaking formation. After the fight, twelve thousand Dothraki were dead, along with the Khal, his sons and bloodraiders. The new Khal passed Qohor and everyone one of the remaining Dothraki cut off their braids and threw them before the six hundred remaining Unsullied.

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Three_Thousand_of_Qohor
uh huh...

>Charging light cavalry against a heavy infantry shield and spears wars always ended with the cavalry getting crushed in history.
what are mongols? what are ottomans?

>john 'cuck my life into pieces' green is my only source of history

literally what and literally who. the ottomans penetrating into europe literally meant the end of a fairy tale knight era.

and they did that by charging heavy infantry spears with light cav?

their shields and armor were significantly lighter than europeans, their swords and later guns as well, also centuries earlier the mongols had lighter armors and swords, but most importantly - smaller and faster horses.

Rohirrim had spears and chainmails. And they charges an army of midgets with short spears.

what does that have to do with anything?

Those idiots charged spear wall with their tiny pathetic swords. The would get slaughtered without dragon.

>All that's left of Dickon are his billy bones

not when the line is a paper thin 2 ranks deep.
where my fucking squares at.

youtube.com/watch?v=97dBfdNrf9A

>everything outside of Sup Forums is still Sup Forums
And yet you're the fucking idiot that is bringing up Sup Forums. Maybe you just don't like Sup Forums and had to find a way to criticize them even though it has fuck all to do with the show?

Based Sir Jaimie ain't dead, r-right guys???!

>shit at tactics
>shit at logistics
>shit at diplomacy
>no cunning
>muh lizzards are her real only adventage
She has zero adventages that would make a good ruler. Good intentions(though she only has them when it's convinient) won't take you far. This was first thing she did right this season and she had to use brute force approach.
I feel like Geroge had her on his mind when he spouted taxes meme quote.

>How come the Lannisters didnt have scouts that can warn them against a fucking army approaching them? Would that be a basic thing to have set up?

This
Jamie even gave the Freys shit for not doing this last season

>GG&CD or whatever their name is thought that it would be a neutral scene
>turns out everybody is rooting for someone and now the whole fanbase is DURR YASSSSSSSS SLAYYYYYY or /ourguys/
fucking hacks

I dont get it, why do dothraki look like arabs who visit the barber twice a week?

I mean, he's not wrong. Watch any white boi vs black webm out there and it ends with white on the ground. This is simply art imitating life.

but how come white people enslaved blacks and not the other way around?

Did world star hiphop lie?

>why are they discussing a tv show on a television and film board
retard

Why are people comparing Dothraki to muslims and niggers, when they are clearly Mongols?

Also
>niggers
>cavalry

Why didn't she fly along the line and roast them all in one go

They don't have the concept of shame but they cut their braids when they are defeated in battle, makes sense

What makes them "clearly Mongols"? They don't match anything I've ever read of steppe peoples, least of all their fighting style.

They are nothing like mongols.

they both fuck horses

You people are fucking retarded. They're nomadic hord of horsemen like mongols, they have mounted archers like mongols, shit even their king is called "khal" when for mongols it was "khan".

Shame of the human body. Shame in defeat and brute force is among the only things they understand.

>Full wall shields and long spears
>With bow cover behind
Being crush by mongols with no armour.

can someone PLEASE Link me a hd stream?