Sweden......what the fuck

Sweden......what the fuck.

This is not okay.

How far back does this go?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7jHq2r6BQA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sweden is known for always picking the winning side, or even no side at all if there are to be no winners.

At least they didn't lose war to Vietnam like America

America won the vietnam war. Paris Peace Accords. That the north vietnamese were filthy traitorous faggots doesn't change that. Though the US forces should have returned when north vietnam broke the treaty, but didn't because of dumb hippy fags

insert narva

You lost get over it

>burger still mad his country lost a war to gook peasants

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=7jHq2r6BQA0

Let's look at it this way, imagine USA as the big brother and South Vietnam as the younger brother. North Vietnam is the school bully who tried beating up and making S.Vietnam his bitch.

Then big brother USA comes along and smacks North Vietnam's shit so hard he pussies out and doesn't do shit for years until the older brother is in college and then jumps the younger brother as soon as he can.

Not the best analogy ever but whatever.

>America won the vietnam war
>hippies kept America in the war longer

But seriously. Every one of those countries was communist or communist-occupied.

Sweden was monarchial and besides that, directly threatened by USSR.

Why the fuck were they helping their greatest ideological and geopolitical enemy?

I don't need to imagine that USA and Vietnam are on the same level because it's the reality

>Why the fuck were they helping their greatest ideological and geopolitical enemy?
To laugh at burgers who still pretend that they won this war

Now Russia, you can't be saying anything about losing wars. USA completed it's objective. Whereas you failed in Afghanistan and didn't complete your objective in Chechnya the first time.

ps. pls invade ukraine, they suck.

>Why the fuck were they helping their greatest ideological and geopolitical enemy?
Oh I don't know. Maybe because United Jews of America was and is an even bigger threat than Russia.

Don't get me wrong. Both countries are cancerous. But America is a lot worse with their jewish influence.

>Whereas you failed in Afghanistan
At least we failed less than burgers
Though it's not that much of the achievement
>pls invade ukraine, they suck
I thought you guys want to have them in Europe
Too bad if you didn't since we're not going to take them anyway

Russia is not cancerous
America is cancerous
Sweden has a tumor shaped like a dick in it's ass

>Russia is not cancerous
Yes you are. You've always been cancerous. You also have/had a lot of jewish influence, albeit not as much as America (but still).

indeed ivan, indeed.

I dont see any russian mcdonalds in kabul you retarded vatnik...

>he doesn't know about our plan to exterminate jews by flooding Israel with russians

Because russians don't eat this shit lol

Go back to Russia then you filthy immigrant.
How do you reckon that will work out for you when America will safeguard them?

30% of Israel is already russians

>America won the vietnam war

Russian jews, yes. What are you trying to prove? That Russia is Israel's puppet state just like America?

We didn't lose it Vietnam. You have to have objectives to be able to quantify a loss.

Israel is Russian puppet state
Jews will dominate the world and we'll dominate the jews
Get fucked

Cause faggots in here are acting like fucking retards and not answering the question, why did Sweden assist the North Vietnamese?

Oh, I thought you were gonna kill the jews? I'm not surprised that you're this stupid though, seeing as you're a slav.

We'll finish them after they'll finish you, obviously

So Russia is just as cancerous as America then? Like I said earlier? Which you denied? You keep refuting yourself like the stupid slav you are, lmao.

What's so cancerous about killing off westerners?

Enjoy your thousand year theocratic darkness and nuclear fallout.

Okay.

We didnt win, but we didnt fully lose. Where were the nukes? Where were the other hundreds of thousands of troops? If we unleashed total hell the USSR would have stepped in. Then europe and asia wouldnt exist and every Russian and American city left would be a stalingrad.

>America ices millions of zipperheads
>Liberals cry MUH LOSSES MUH COLLATERAL DAMAGE
>US pulls out
>South Vietnam gets overrun

There was this Hyper-cuck SJW waaaay ahead of his time running sweden in the 70's and 80's named Olof Palme who's responsible for a lot of their current leftardation

>Where were the nukes?
Bullshit excuse. We had the exact same kind of war and environment and we didn't loose like a little bitch.

Your soldiers suck, even with all the fancy equipment and gadgets.

>America won Vietnam
It's time to put this meme to bed.

>USA completed its objective.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_Saigon

While you're on wikipedia please look up how many military NVA we killed, 4 million i think it is? to our measly 50000.
Shitskin

>Malawi on Portugal's side

Who knew Africans could be such cucks

>American talking to a Portuguese about numerical inferiority
>killed 4 million and still manage to loose.
Mate

13000 to disease, what strong men you are....

That just means they were left to die on the battlefield, it's not biological warfare or anything, but the image wasn't my point at all.

You lost to gooks who don't even see in the full aspect ratio, despite being numerically and technologically superior. Probably way more than 4 million Americans that came back killed themselves too. You fucking suck.

It wasn't even an official war. It was a conflict that the US became involved in like the Russian Civil War with the Reds and Whites.

We have never lost an official war.

>We have never lost an official war.

Thats because you don't declare wars anymore.

I don't know shit about the vietnam war.

What happened?

Does it make sense to read the official story from wikipedia or similar?

Makes as much sense as saying Poland won WW 2

Witch - it itselfis funny though.

The war ended in with a Status quo ante bellum, dumb ass. Basically a draw and return to normal relations between both parties.

The war should have kept going in my opinion and let Monroe do his new war strategy.

My dad was in Vietnam. He says we won.

Prove me wrong.

Pro-tip: my dad says your gay

>The war ended in with a Status quo ante bellum, dumb ass. Basically a draw and return to normal relations between both parties.

Its a loss when you start a war by declaration and fail in filling any of the war goals.

Aftermath of WWI, Vietnamese nationalist Ho Chi Minh wants to see the French colonization of his country end. With talks of ending foreign rule over nations, he figured now would be the best time.

France and Britain said "Piss off chink! Don't let the door hit you on the way out." Minh goes Communist because the Commies seem to be the only ones willing to support his goals.

WWII happens, France loses control of Indochina to the Japanese while France is occupied by Germany. Once that mess is resolved, France attempts to take back Indochina. That plan fails.

Meanwhile, the US enters Korea, resulting in a war that ends in a stalemate. The stalemate convinces some that the US has the responsibility to stop countries from going Commie.

Anyways, Vietnam was split. The North wanted to unite Vietnam. The US, believing in the Domino effect, wanted to prevent South-East Asia from going Commie.

The american's are missing defeat with failure. You can even win and fail at the same time, but they'll argue that the two are mutually exclusive.

The Finn is right.
>Be American
>Britain is fighting Napoleon
>Declare war on Britain and invade Canada
>Get BTFO and get a status quo antebellum so Britain can focus on real threats
>"It's a draw!!!!"

One of the main war goals was to stop impressment of US sailors and to get the British to respect us.

We met those goals.

>Get btfo
>Implying the Brits were btfo US
Canada was about to get raped in a few months if the war continued.

How exactly did we lose?

No Vietnamese ever set foot on American soil nor killed an American here. That we didn't kill as many as we should have while suffering no damage at all to our clay is hardly a loss.

>How exactly did we lose?
>No Vietnamese ever set foot on American soil
They didn't have to. PTSD did their job.

So the US, recognizing that the current leader of South Vietnam was as far from a rallying figure, stages a coup to put in someone better. Big mistake: despite being shit, he was at least liked enough.

Eventually US ships enter the seas around Vietnam, along with "advisors" resulting in the Gulf of Tonkin incident which according to President Johnson, totally happened. According to the actual crew: Not so much.

So Johnson starts sending troops on over to Vietnam in a military capacity. The war lasts roughly ten years with various battles against the North Vietnamese Army, and Vietcong. Following the Tet Offensive, the Vietcong were wiped out.

But Vietnam was not a bodycount war like Korea, WWII, or other wars: It was a war of hearts and minds. US Media looked for ratings in the way it normally does: lies and half truths. The media portrayed military victories as defeat, draining any home support resulting in a war that became vastly unpopular.

Johnson refuses to be reelected in 1968. Nixon runs on a campaign that will end the war. Nixon is elected. The war expands into Cambodia and Laos. During his '72 re-election, he promises he will end the war for real this time. By '73, troop withdrawals begin following the Peace Accords. In the background, Nixon gives a secret agreement that if North Vietnam attacks South again, the US will back the South.

Watergate happens. Nixon is out. Ford may or may not have known about Nixon's plan, but did not act on it due to severe unpopularity of the war. North invades South in December 1974, with the Fall of Saigon occurring that April.

>How exactly did we lose?
>No Vietnamese ever set foot on American soil nor killed an American here.

Deaths on US soil are irrelevant to this question.

>The goals of the U.S. was to prevent Communism from taking over South Vietnam.

It's true. We left South Vietnam in good shape after killing millions of red Vietnamese while only losing a reasonable 50k.

North Vietnam defeated South Vietnam after we were long gone.