So is it ok to hate on a show you'll never watch

It just seems like a shitty cringe show that embodies everything Reddit stands for. Which I know it's been discussed on here but damn I see it being talked about by friends on every social media platform.

Doesn't help that the creators seem like assholes.

The first 2 episodes were actually kind of funny so I thought it may have been people overreacting because of the fanbase, then I watched the 3rd episode. Morty's grandfather is a literal cuckold. Should I keep watching lads?

This pissed me off too. i cant tell if they are making fun of it or normalizing it

normalizing under the guise of comedy

PONY RICKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

The only shows we should like are Seinfeld and IASIP because we're assholes and they're assholes. Every other show either panders to the Reddit audience, the mainstream leftist audience, or the family-friendly audience

I haven't seen Keeping Up with the Kardashians but I know I hate it.

This, notice how in the episode Morty's dad was the only one who thought it was weird and the whole episode was about him coming to accept it because "if it feels good do it le god is dead you only live once swag yolo xD"

Dan. Go back please.

They're making fun of normie Jerry. Rick hates Jerry because Jerry "follows the rules". When his parents are fucking a black guy, Jerry is caught between feeling like he has to be kind to his parents and feeling ashamed that his parents are doing something so out of the norm. Instead of making a decision and choosing to accept or change it, he whines. Rick thinks Jerry is stupid for letting other people determine what he feels about anything and Rick hates Jerry because he's too impotent to do anything about it anyway.

In other words, they're saying that you lose automatically for playing the game, and Jerry loses twice because he chose to play and lost again.

Also it was extra jewey to put this shit into a fucking Christmas episode

It's trash

>So is it ok to hate on a show you'll never watch
Nope, it's not okay. You have to go watch all 3 seasons of Rick and Morty right now or you're getting permabanned.

The fun never ends. We had a Chaika one already. Every board needs a pickle Rick to call their own. It would be too cruel to leave some without.

I've never seen a show produce so much pure, undiluted autism here as this show has.

>So is it ok to hate on a show you'll never watch
>It just seems like a shitty cringe show that embodies everything Reddit stands for
what it seems like is that you're so starved for acceptance that you'll parrot an anonymous internet image board's own rhetoric back at it in a desperate bid for someone to tell you they agree

/thread

what did Justin mean by that

>t.reddit

i heard this show is sjw shit now, can anyone confirm?

Honestly it's kinda like The Big Bang Theory, a show about smart people for dumb people. It attracts a lot of pseudo intellectuals who think the show is the epitome of smart humor. So like all of r*ddit.

Harmon, the jew, is calling the shots.