This board started out satirical where people pretended to be retarded but over time actual retards replaced everyone...

This board started out satirical where people pretended to be retarded but over time actual retards replaced everyone who was pretending to be retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That is correct. Now they perform for us. Like untrained circus monkeys.

You're thinking of Sup Forums. Sup Forums was always retarded

>there is no concrete evidence for any jewish conspiracy

Of course there isn't. You think a kike would leave a paper trail?

Well Stormfags have been coming here en masse, and they all for sure can't take sarcasm

t. former stormfronter

This board has become more of this lately

>is board started out satirical
No it didn't. It has always been a containment board for neo-nazis. They just can't call it "Idiot right-wing conspiracy theorist containment" because then it wouldn't work.

Actually it's the other way around, you actually convinced the racist autists to support Clinton because she wants to encourage more divide.

Good job though, CTR.

I mean, it's statistically true and obvious that some industries are nearly completely owned and controlled by Jews.

Threads that argue Sup Forums is stupid get pruned, usually quickly. There is no value or point to this discussion. If you want serious, post serious. Calling the board a flock of retards says nothing and does nothing.

>containment board
>ends up being an incubator

There was no need to contain humorless neo-nazis in their board before Sup Forums was created though. And now you can't even discuss cars on Sup Forums without half your threads being spammed to death by those neo-nazis. Massive fuckup by moot

damn.. really made me think...
Sup Forums BTFO

That definetely explains the Christian Generals.
Haha, lol ! You guys nearly fooled me.

Implying I want anyone to vote for either Hillary or Trump

>There was no need to contain humorless neo-nazis in their board before Sup Forums was created though.
it was created in response to e very successful stormfag invasion. It would be worse without the quarantine-zone.

>board is satire
>people calling me a shill isn't satire

Checkmate shills

>pol is a safe space

It reminds them that they, and their views, are not welcome in civilized society. This is important.

Congratulations, you just played yourself, you dumb fucking faggot.

2 years ago in november, the mighty hivemind of Sup Forums found the best way to literally immunize itself against normies and plebbit-tier newfags.

There were countless of threads spammed with "Sup Forums is satire" for several months as part of the infamous so-called "operation funtown".

So practically you just proved that you're either newfag scum, a bored shill or a low level troll. Consider suicide

Haha, you showed your true colors hacking on intelligence is genetic. The others are just opinions, but that one is science bitch!

Don't knock it mate. The board performs a useful social function.

All the brave Aryans who, prior to the internet used to go out in gangs for their jollies of a Saturday evening and hospitalise some poor black lad coming home on his own are now doing what?

They're now obsessing online about the first plank of the modern fascist platform - cuckolding, whilst also providing the rest of us with tippy-top-kek fucking amusement.

It's a win-win.

this si what reddifugees beleeve

I hope you aren't serious.

Not an argument.

>>>>>>>>>>>/plebbit/

I believe those would have been skinheads, and skinheads are nigger tier.

fucking idiot. everything on here is true, if you don't get that then you are in the wrong place retard. it was never satirical you just dont believe what is being said here. fuck off kike.

>quentin

You're serious? Holy shit.
>THERE'S A MASSIVE JEWISH CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE WHITE RACE
>Can you back that up with some evidence?
>HAHAHA OH WOW YOU REALLY THINK A CONSPIRACY AS MASSIVE AS THAT WOULD LEAVE "EVIDENCE" OF ITS EXISTENCE? JUST BELIEVE MAN I KNOW
Please kill yourself stormfaggot

That's nice and everything, but they're ruining the good boards and must be stopped. Let them go back to raping each other in prison gangs I don't give a shit

Don't listen to Sup Forums. Read lines from the talmud. Have a look at western culture how it is now and how it used to be. Sup Forums is part satire, part truth and part people bitching. But if you actually buy into political correctness then you really are ignorant.

America has a decent sized jew population
Japan does not

Checkm8, faggot

>started out satirical
>people pretended to be retarded
>We wuz just pretended to be retarded
top wew

I actually do think that Jews have influence and an agenda and shit like that. I guess you could say I believe in the great "Jewish conspiracy." But that faggot was being so dumb I had to call him out.

>Great jewish Conspiracy
Ever heard of Schelling Points? Once you have people in disparate locations acting out of shared concerns, then there is no need for conscious direction and conspiring. So there is really no conspiracy necessary. Calling Jewish ethno-centrism and aggressive xenophobia a conspiracy is analogous to calling Libertarianism a conspiracy because it started with Ludwig von Mises and ended with the Ron Paul campaign. Jews look out for jews, japanese for japanese, etc. Only whites seem to have a malfunction looking out for themselves, but they are saturated in propaganda their whole lives. We just need to re-saturate them in ethno-nationalism, and make it a religious faith... just like the Jews did.

youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0

Yeah man Idk I don't have much of an opinion on that because I believe we gotta fix ourselves first.

You mean like (You)?