Now that the dust has settled, which is the better show???

Now that the dust has settled, which is the better show???

Dan you have to go back

they're both genuinely awful

>trying this hard to fit in
LMAO look at this Bitch boy that can't form his own opinions until Sup Forums tells him what to think. Can you imagine being this much of a tool?

Dan please leave. This site isn't for you buddy.

Nice show Dan!!!

i literally only came to Sup Forums tonight to shitpost about rick and morty because I hate it so much. i come here maybe once every two months

I could give a fuck what you disgusting plebs think about anything

They achieve different goals

>b-but I don't come here often!
Is that how you cope with getting BTFO? Pathetic lmao

There are so many other better things you could have criticized me for in that post

Dumb rickposter

Jesus that's tough. Bojack had a good first season, so that's my vote because it has that going for it.

lmao (you)

Thanks for the (You) you cuckold.
Nice dub dubs

So what? Compare them on more than what they achieve, you brainless troglodyte.

That will definitely attract women

>I'm pickle
lol

Iv'e never watched Rick and Morty so my vote goes to Bojack. From what I've seen I though Rick and Morty was just some random cartoon like Steven Universe

Rick and Morty, Bojack is just boring through and through.

Caspere knew this.

Bojack i guess.
Rick and Morty has some funny moments but the show's really hit or miss. And misses often.

Only saw first episode of Bojack and it seemed pretty degenerate. Is there a point where it gets good or if I didn't like the first epsiode is it just not for me?

bump sum1 pls

Bojack is mostly a drama and it actually does it ok most of the time, Rick and morty is focusing too much on its shitty drama and it doesn't work because characters who aren't Rick or Morty are extremely boring to follow.

Bojack = bad humor that turn into feels
Rick & Morty = jokes that turn into bad humor

Neither

I fucking love Bojack. Rick & Morty is ok, Jerry is definitely /ourguy/ though.

bojack is geared at 25+ year olds who lost the vibrance of youth but are still immature enough to watch cartoons

rick and morty is for 20 year old potheads and redditors

you slumber a cucumber

>I could give a fuck

Yes, it gets good. Part of me thinks they made the first half of season 1 like that on purpose

Bojack actually has heart and characters you care about. And it's funny beyond the "there's limitless universes and possibilities" joke that Rick and morty do over and over.

Bojack's animal jokes are mostly background humor.

>I'm a pickle

Hahahahahaha man how do they come up with this stuff?

Both of them peaked at the first season.

fug, hits too close to home

Yea it gets actually good at around Episode 6, the first few episodes are weird. Season 2 and 3 are much better and actually worth watching