Everything you've ever wanted to say about Canada, say it in this thread

Everything you've ever wanted to say about Canada, say it in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/2892410/rcmp-confirm-peterborough-plane-crash-was-subject-of-national-security-investigation/
cbc.ca/news/politics/g20-report-clears-rcmp-but-raises-questions-over-kettling-1.1150680
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like your country. Please stop fucking it up with Chinese and Arabs. Thanks

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on Sup Forums thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.

I have literally never wanted to say anything about Canada

The guy that crashed the plane in my city that he stole from Markham was A FUCKING MUSLIM

globalnews.ca/news/2892410/rcmp-confirm-peterborough-plane-crash-was-subject-of-national-security-investigation/

second whitest anglo country
most christian anglo country
second least gay anglo country
most academically ahead anglo country
anglo colony with the highest genocide count

straya and canada are literally neck to neck in terms of best anglo countries desu. strayans are either first or second and canadians are either first or second, stop fighting lad

>Belgium smartest Germanic country confirmed.

feels good to be superior to sideways-flag Belgium

Rightful American clay

:(

How should we deal with the Finland problem?

>meme colonial country on the edge of the globe trying to get attention
>will never be relevant so throws an SJW fit trying to get attention from Daddy by self harming
>no attention
>tries to get attention from daddy by mincing down the street with a gay blackman
>no attention
>tries to get attention from daddy by being a badass and starting fires
>no attention
>when all else fails tries to get daddies attention by copy big sister Australia by making Dame Edna president

Seriously, why did all commonwealth countries we hand over go backwards?

Pretty shit country tbqh, gets a bit rich off oil n real estate, government doesn't invest or innovate in new industries. Now the economy is in the shitter and we got a retard prime minister doing nothing but pandering to minorities (literally obama 2.0). This country has no future

If we couldn't finish off the French or the indians, how are we gonna handle a third group of drunk gay autismos

Maple syrup.

Indian people come to Canada to take flying lessons. There is some kind of arrangement I'm not entirely aware of. I remember when I was doing my flight training there was a shit ton of them.

They are also not all ace pilots. More than a few have taken off without make sure they have enough fuel and end up having to make emergency landings all over the place.

You coulda been great.

You coulda been our little brother, chilling up there protecting the Northern passages from the frost ogres and shit. We coulda had a clean little sister nation in Mexico that was spoiled, but pretty cool and innocent.

Northern America coulda left Europe forever and built a huge wall in the fucking ocean and let nobody else in. And we coulda slowly turned South America into the world's greatest tourist spot and sold tickets to everyone for millions of dollars and moved to Mars and chilled with Martian bitches.

But you chose Europe.

Canada = -30 degree crab bucket.

But this guy stole the plane, and his father said had not any lessons

I hate maple syrup.

I wish they were all raped to death

Is it true they legalized bestality and made their national anthem gender neutral

Is it also true they hired south african fire fighters when other countries offered to help them with their wildfires for free and then they went on strike and then refused to go back to africa?

What other dumb shit has Canada done this year?

Poutine is really good and I wonder why it isn't sold commonly in the U.S. It's cheese and gravy slathered over french fries. It just sounds American.

I live next to the border. The canooks are alright. Polite, they respect our laws when they come here, and are decent to deal with.

My only complaint is that for some reason they insist bacon is a circle, and they pollute our meat lovers pizza's with thier filthy lies.

The african fire fighters were getting about $11 an hour, the canadians were getting $15 an hour.

This was because the african fire fighters were not having to pay for thier own food and the candians were so the candians recieved a $4 an hour meal stipend.

So the africans threw a toddler style tantrum because "how come he gets the bigger one!" And nobody could fucking get it through thier heads that they were being paid the same wage, they just had different meal plans.

Never heard the part about refusing to go home, they went home on time like they were supposed to.

Shit ass country. It used to be good when Canada was Canada. When Canada went from Montreal to Quebec.

My ancestors would settle down to live a comfy life or go out in the woods to trade furs and fuck natives. They got along with most group of natives and everything was perfect beside that goddamn cold weather.

But the fucking eternal Anglo had to come over and fuck it up. They brought war, forced us to fight them, then fight for them. They tried to fuck us up so many times. They brought minorities and the Jew. They subverted us into a shithole, they forced us to believe multiculturalism was sweet and many have bitten that rotten English apple.

They stole everything we owned. The name of our country, our song to make it their national anthem, our national identity. They take pride in their English and French heritage while we completely deny any blood tie with the Anglo scum.

They're leeches, feeding on our backs and are slowly draining our life force. However, I refuse to go down without a fight, I'll fucking crash Canada with no survivors if need be, hence why I voted for Trudeau and will until Canada makes Somalia look great.

Eat shit Anglo scum, I'll see you in hell.

Uhm, that picture is of agent provocateurs and not actual protesters at the g20
cbc.ca/news/politics/g20-report-clears-rcmp-but-raises-questions-over-kettling-1.1150680

CANADA IS FRENCH

Is that legal? Burning a Canadian flag? I thought you could only do that to the American flag.

They're like autralians but without the god tier bantz and even more shitposting.

The time goes from interval of two years to one but they all have the same spacing...

Ah sorry, I was not aware. Maybe he wanted to fly and wasn't aware of aircraft familiarization flights. It's not like they teach us these things in school.

A quick glance at this and all I see is some dumbass kid that made some terrible decisions. I could very well be wrong though. I mean Markham is an important strategic Canadian asset that terrorists would love to crash planes into.

One of the biggest pussy countries on the planet. Communist shithole

Sorry, Petersborough.

kek