Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think about Anders Breivik?

Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think about Anders Breivik?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j7oP9cJoyF4
publicintelligence.net/anders-behring-breiviks-complete-manifesto-2083-a-european-declaration-of-independence/
youtube.com/watch?v=jwypfkPSP0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bretty good guy, our nation needed a dark knight...

King of Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=j7oP9cJoyF4

The madman is actually going to get out of prison and be regarded as a folk hero. That's intense.

Rapportert til PST
Kos dæ nazijævel

He's chill. Looked better with hair

How much is left on his prison sentence? I can't wait until he leads the resistance.

>Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think about Anders Breivik?

Europe still needs moar mudslime attacks before he can be succesfully rehabilitated.

>Implying that Breivik was NOT controlled oppositon

Bögjävel

He is never going to get out, if they want to they can charge him with each muder individually because longest prision sentence is like 21 years in norway, but there is noway they are going to let him out, illegal or not.

17 years, but norway normally release prisoners way earlier

>the attack was 5 years ago

fuck where does the time go

His book 2084 should be required reading for Sup Forums - what happens to his body and him at this point is irrelevant really - he lit the fire:

publicintelligence.net/anders-behring-breiviks-complete-manifesto-2083-a-european-declaration-of-independence/

His Video
youtube.com/watch?v=jwypfkPSP0Y

Have a great day

I'm surprised by the lack of copycats.

He's making a mockery of the entire system.

This fucking thread again? FUCK YOU! That's what I think of Frank Drebin.

>can't complain about Muslim terrorism even if it happens since a Norwegian did it first
>he took out the sheep, did nothing to the leaders
>there are more people visiting the Island now than ever

rere

IIRC there was a few, but they were all caught while preparing.

how he fights for comfort is a side-story.

The real story is what he released before the massacre, the video and his thesis 2083

this is retarded, they have a maximum prison sentence, the columbian guy who killed 500 women got 20 years and is walking free right now

I think he's a fucking idiot and a maniac. Look at those eyes.

>Look at those eyes.

If you look very carefully you might notice that theyve been treating him INHUMANLY in prison according to the court and its been going on for years.

This song is amazing. Can we compile Breivik shit into a #freebreivik general?

has anyone read sierstad's (bookseller of kabul) book about the utoya attacks?
if so what did you think?

>not European imperialism
Absolutely cucked. White men can rule the world, or Chinks can rule the world. If you hate success you should kyself now. Faggots will not save the White race.

he's a good boy
dindu nothing wrong