Hillary Needs a Mental Check-Up and America Needs to See the Results!

Lots of concern about Hillary's health.

youtube.com/watch?v=6e3ARRQpyzA

Is there brain damage?

How much?

How will Hillary hold up to the pressure of the debate if she is sleeping most of the time and never taking a real press conference to prepare for the pressure?

So Hillary and her handlers are scared shitless of a fair debate.

Now imagine this scenario:

Hillary under the pressure of the debate begins slurring her words.

Then she gets hand tremors, then facial tics, then she starts vibrating at the podium before flopping onto the stage floor.

Bowels and bladder releasing simultaneously as paramedics try to prevent her from swallowing her own bumpy tongue.

What a sad day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZaj5Av6hmA
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=b190l1JVBdo
youtube.com/watch?v=axjpi8zRYpc
youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ
politico.com/story/2016/08/clinton-health-concerns-pushback-227159
abcnews.go.com/Politics/judge-orders-clinton-answer-written-questions-email/story?id=41523306
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"That's brain damage!"
-Dr Drew
mfw

She isn't acting well.

Not well at all.

She is clearly mentally and physically unfit to serve as President of the United States.

Hillary Cackle-fest

they will prop her up on a shitload of drugs, still a chance she fucks up

Imagine how a drugged out candidate will look on television?

She cannot win against the Donald.

He will dominate the debates, I think.

>Is there brain damage?
Yes
>How much?
Lots
>How will Hillary hold up to the pressure of the debate if she is sleeping most of the time and never taking a real press conference to prepare for the pressure?
She will ask to be seated and have breaks every 5 minutes.

The Democrats also want a debate to be at the same time as an NFL game.

Donald don't play that.

He will demand fair ground rules.

>Donald don't play that.
I'm not sure if they changed that or not. If I was Trump I would keep saying she's afraid to debate on a weekday. She played the same shit with Bernie.

All of her supposed "medical issues" might be an elaborate psyops to distract people who don't wish for WWIII (the logical course if ever she's elected) from digging deep into her leaks and meme'ing the shit out of them.

People who haven't yet chosen a president to vote for, won't be moved by pissbags or supposed consequences of a stroke

It makes Trump supporters look stupid and vicious moreover

What do you think is worse, her corrupt and well-embedded network of psychopaths and small or large scale murderers, or that she might be incontinent?

FUCKING WAKE UP FROGGLE

BREAK THE CONDITIONING

BREAK THE PSYOPS

RRREEEEEEEEEEEE

It is all worse.

She should never ever be President.

I think they are still chewing it over.

The Dems will try to paint Donald as afraid to take her on because he doesn't want to have a debate the day Brady gets to take his first snap in a game this year, or whatever.

When the whole world knows that Donald is eager as hell to take her on.

I bet that the media will feed her the list of questions, though.

And that they will try to do a Candy Crowley, where they insinuate themselves into the debate to "correct the record" the way that fat tub of shit did to Romney (but Romney, being a weak candidate, just took it - Trump wont).

We all need to vote Trump, anons.

Hillary is scary.

>Shes using 1950 medicine
Why? She's as close to Illuminati as it comes, does that mean that new medicine is bad somehow?
What's the other explanation of this?

>What do you think is worse, her corrupt and well-embedded network of psychopaths and small or large scale murderers, or that she might be incontinent?
Surely the latter.

More likely that the 1950s stuff was made illegal because it was too potent or something, but I'm not doctor. Just spitballin'.

They will. But if Trump handles them both and studies hard?

He will look like he just won a 2v1 debate.

Reminder that she wears diapers and they're filled with sticky and stinky poopy.
youtube.com/watch?v=b190l1JVBdo

That could be it, but it would mean shes one foot in the grave

youtube.com/watch?v=axjpi8zRYpc

JUST

UH OH

WHERE'S HILLARY

SHE'S CHANGING HER POOPY DIAPER THAT'S WHERE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Now imagine this scenario: Hillary under the pressure of the debate begins slurring her words.

>Then she gets hand tremors, then facial tics, then she starts vibrating at the podium before flopping onto the stage floor.

>Bowels and bladder releasing simultaneously as paramedics try to prevent her from swallowing her own bumpy tongue.

>What a sad day.

FUCK

Is there any evidence she is anything but healthy? She released her medical records last year which shows her perfectly fit to be president. This month her doctor had to reiterate this fact AGAIN due to all the right wing hoaxes flying around.

Actually not sad at all.

In fact I'd laugh, the entire time.. That demon sold its soul a long time ago and now death's here to collect.

We'd all dodge a bullet if this lady keeled over.

Holy
Shit

Medstudent in ms3 here. Holy fuck you blew my mind. Listen here guys.

Medicine back then was at its prime in the sense that it was much more potent as the FDA/DEA got ahold of it the laws around medicine got much more strict, however it was also quite expensive to make. Now they mix medines together to "water" them down, all while making even more money.
Shes literally keeping herself alive by living in the past.

>MFW

This needs to be screencapped and collected.

Will give proof and if needed to validate(that im a med student).
Any biochemists/chem engineers on here?

His doctors father for murdered for releasing her medical records showing brain damage

Really I never knew that

Are you serious?

I don't know that he has much choice. Hillary has got to be looking for an excuse - any excuse - to get out of the debates while saving face. I think even if she was in good health it would not go well for her. Her policies are not popular and she will be forced to face them head on outside of a primary debate. And the fact of the matter is she isn't in good health, so she stands a fair chance of some kind of episode. The stress and demands on her will be much higher, and I would be shocked if, at minimum, she didn't look half-dead by the end of the debate.

If Trump starts demanding debate changes, I think she will take the tact of some fake negotiations followed by "We will not bow down to the partisan requests of Trump in his continual demands to blah blah blah" and then state she is "open to the old debate times." At that point Trump can stick to his guns, allowing her to dodge the debates while the media does its usual cover, or he can back down. Neither is going to help him. The debate times were clearly decided to help the democrats as much as possible, but I am not sure he has much choice.

>The debates
>Trump and Hillary center stage
>Earlier before the debates Hillary scarfed down a lot of Mexican and Middle Eastern food to seem more culturally enriched
>Right off the bat Trump starts decimating Hillary's ass
>Hillary's brain start to short circuit
>Next thing you know her diaper is getting loaded and loaded and loaded with unending amounts of elderly woman poopy
>Hillary tries to stay cool
>U-Uh... the reason we should let more Syrian refugees into the country is... uh
>Poopy is still flying out like money in a piggy bank
>Her diaper rips despite double padding and it starts getting into her pants and some chunks onto the floor
>Next her pants rip and poopy is getting all over the stage
>Poopy starts flowing where the audience is sitting
>Republican side flees, democrap side grabs her poopy and rubs in on their skin
>Trump looks smugly at the camera knowing that he won this debate without even saying anything
>Trump wins nom
>MAGA

As I think about this is true because (((they))) don't want to help people. They just want those shekels.

>Next thing you know her diaper is getting loaded and loaded and loaded with unending amounts of elderly woman poopy

lost there

Let's see the evidence.

bump

Bump

Beautiful, I love it, I'm all for it!

Bumping, tell us more user

I predict she will lose her mind and end up stripping and throwing her own shit at people.

youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ

>brain damage

And this is based on what he was able to get from what she released before.

What else is going on with her?

What explains her odd as hell behavior and her "short circuit" problem?

She needs a detailed brain check and we need to see the results.

And sitting in the middle of the stage demanding that Donald sit down and play patty cake with her.

Or make mud pies out of the stinky mud she has in her diapers.

Those debates could be something to see, anons.

>Trump DESTROYS hillary like he did with JEB!
>Hillary LITERALLY DIES ON STAGE

IMAGINE THE MEMES
KEK IS WITH US

>She dies from too much poopy fleeing from her bottom
Nice idea, Giovanni.

>politico.com/story/2016/08/clinton-health-concerns-pushback-227159

From the above link:

>Trump’s campaign doubled down Thursday, with spokeswoman Katrina Pierson telling MSNBC that it’s “extremely important to note that Hillary Clinton has taken a lot of time off the campaign trail.”

>“He said that she doesn’t have the strength or the stamina for a very long time. That part is nothing new,” Pierson said. “What’s new are the other reports of the observations of Hillary Clinton’s behavior and mannerisms, specifically with what you just showed in those previous clips, as well as her dysphasia, the fact that she’s fallen, she has had a concussion…”

>MSNBC’s Kristen Welker cautioned that there are no indications that Clinton has fallen, but Pierson continued her argument.

>“It’s something that needs to be addressed,” she said. “She’s taken a lot of time off the campaign trail. She hasn’t had a press conference this year… There are a number of things that Hillary Clinton needs to be discussing that she isn’t.”

I just hope she goes into a coughing fit, craps in her adult diapers, then coughs some more and yells out a nice, "SHIIIIIIIIT!" and then just falls over eyes open and her tongue sticking out 1ft like a rat.

Whats more to tell? What would you like to know?

>Hillary thinks she can jew her way out of poopy diaper

>Judge Orders Clinton to Answer Written Questions About Email Use

abcnews.go.com/Politics/judge-orders-clinton-answer-written-questions-email/story?id=41523306

Every candidate for a governmental position at the federal level should receive a full body MRI that is disclosed to the public before they are even given as a voting option.

>jew her way out of poopy diaper

>jew

>poopy diaper

how sad if she wins on the I don't need to see a doctor platform?

I heard she won't survive until election day

praise kek

I was wondering the same thing, Stachu. Is it because she has an incompetent Doctor (unlikely) or because the side effects of the new medicine are worse (more likely)...

Any medfags here care to weigh in?

bump

Not so much, leaf bro. Dr Drew goes into a very long, clear explanation of his concerns.

For the record, I don't think any 70 year old is fit to be president in an era of 24/7 instant media coverage and insanely fast moving events.

Decades ago, it took days to even declare war properly, so we could have an FDR in a wheelchair. Now? It is a lot harder to make the case for a 70 year old president.

Yeah, there's a bump in her diaper after she goes poopy in it.

>H-Hillary's nuts!
>Hillary's dying!
>Hillary's this that and the other
Give up.

wont happen.

if it does it will be faked.

it's just a waste of time.

t. Head of Remain viral marketing team

cuz that worked for rubio