youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-china-of-all-time/.110044
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-19/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-thailand-of-all-time/.110097
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-06/shinkai-your-name-film-opens-at-no.1-in-s-korea/.110606
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-05/shinkai-your-name-jumps-41-percent-in-box-office-from-last-weekend/.110671
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films
comicbook.com/anime/2017/01/16/kimi-no-na-wa-becomes-highest-grossing-anime-film-ever/
animetourism.lab-kadokawa.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He would only be /ourguy/ if he called it capeshit

also

>(((Goldblum)))

i get it, hes a (((jew))) haha

Based. He grew up in an era where people didn't obsess over children's books and didn't abandon that life.

Hating on capeshit is common sense.
Still glad to see the guy is doing fine.

>he still wears that outfit in his 60s.

This could only have been better if he called them shit instead of comics. There's a few good comics out there but most of them are just irredeemable shlock. The movies and tv shows are hot garbage.

>((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((GOLD)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>haha yeah, comics are bad haha, but you know the ones I like PERSONALLY aren't bad, just the ones OTHER people like haha
either comics are bad or their not you fucking pussy, commit

Imagine being offended by a post that is a 2/10 on the offensive scale.

he's in the new thor though, so....

Definitely /myguy/

>ourguy
>this board is literally swarming in capeshit threads
Please. This board is made up of faggy kids that fucking loves comics but don't want to publicly admit it.

Chef Goldblum will always be our guy.

jeff goldblum is based af and his apple ads were pure commercial kino

I'm with you on that.

He's endlessly praised on reddit, so naturally of course.

He will help make Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom watchable.

Isn't it the hip and cool thing to like them? A lot of people out there very proud of their capeshit shirts and stuff.

>either comics are bad or their not you fucking pussy, commit

The modern Ideologue in a nutshell. This absolutist mentality is how you spot Sup Forums on the rare occasions that Sup Forums doesn't mention anything political.

or just fucking Sup Forums console wars fags. You really think this bullshit is pol only?

>muh pol boogeyman

Comics are shit. One next to another without end. That is why it is so hard to make movies out of them - moving pictures shine light on the infantile plotlines and weak storylines.

Your statement is literally "the things I like are good and the things I don't are bad", if you're just here to shitpost at least make it entertaining
>muh Sup Forums
Pathetic

>this miso old heeb is ourgai

kys

Really? The guy who starred in The Fly and plays the same character in Wes Anderson movies complaining about capeshit?

> everything that I disagree with is lepole.com

Jesus christ, get a grip

Yeah and this board is also contrarian as fuck and loves to go reeee normies.

Thats why until Wonder Woman, almost everyone here jacked off to the DCEU despite it being objectively shit.

Bryce Dallas Howard's ass could do a well enough job to make it watchable. Her sweaty cleavage made Jurassic world bearable as well.

oh lord
i shoudnt of xrayed that crotch part
there goes any sleep tonite

>jew
>/ourguy/
Don't think so

Based. As. Fuck.

I'm sure he's still getting plenty of trim.

People don't shit about Negan's outfit on TWD and Jeffy DM is 50 something

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

R E K T

Is that the home wrecker ass that split up Chris Pratt & Anna Farris?

>his penis wears this

he fucked andy dick's girlfriend too

jeff is a cool guy, like the type of person that you would hang out maybe jerk him off a little haha

Shit actor that is a pedophile.

Damn, he is Sup Forums's guy.

Seriously, what's the difference?

Already a thing.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Threadly reminder that it has been made into a wiki, a fanfic, a fictionpress story, a manga, a meme, a TV tropes entry, an anime preview, an anime episode, an honest-to-goodness anime movie that's Oscar considered, and a critically acclaimed box office success that's the highest grossing anime film of all time and approved by Shinzo Abe and Cool Japan, so stop talking about it.

keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-china-of-all-time/.110044
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-19/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-thailand-of-all-time/.110097
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-06/shinkai-your-name-film-opens-at-no.1-in-s-korea/.110606
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-05/shinkai-your-name-jumps-41-percent-in-box-office-from-last-weekend/.110671
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films
comicbook.com/anime/2017/01/16/kimi-no-na-wa-becomes-highest-grossing-anime-film-ever/
animetourism.lab-kadokawa.com/

Shaggy Dramatically Reads Keit-Ai.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to

FINDS
I
N
D
S

i can't hate on him, he's 6'3 therefore he's superior to me. one of the few based jews i respect

>is a pedophile
proofs

>Your statement is literally "the things I like are good and the things I don't are bad"

It's literally, as in literally, the opposite of that. You'd have to be really fucking dumb to have that go over your head.

How in the actual fuck are you people so retarded that you didn't grasp that the gripe was with the ridiculous "it has to be all good or all bad" mentality and had absolutely fucking nothing to do with comics? Seriously, it was spelled the fuck out for you and you still defaulted to giving your opinions on fucking comics like the drooling fucking retards you are.

wait what

Holy fuck, good for him. He looks great.

maybe

hey its the meme that holds the world record for being unfunny

Fucking rich cunt!

I see what you did there.

Anyone who plows Tanya is /ourguy/

>pic very fucking related

Goldblum or Trump?

Uh, but no one said Donald Trump was our guy?

Where's the tits