/got/ general

""""villains"""" who did nothing wrong edition
previous

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13644846/
theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/us-news-blog/2012/jun/14/game-of-thrones-george-w-bush-head
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this was easily my favorite episode ever I was screaming the entire time

>wtf he called peastens with pikes bad fights
>JEEEEEEEEEEWS
fucking cucks

Nurse Ratched dindu nothin

Give me one good reason to read the books if I already watched the show.

Imagine being Brienne in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Arya that swordsmanship is fuckin' fine, all fast with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have lost to you, both my character and the real me." when all brienne really wants to do is smash arya in the fucking face. Like seriously imagine having to be Brienne and not only pretend like Arya is beating you while she also flaunts around doing acrobatic shit with her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that sword dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MAISIE WILLIAMS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of pods and jaimes and later alleged hounds for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Tarth. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Brienne of fucking Tarth. You're not going to lose your future over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

waiting for boatsex

reminder that our fucking guy tyrion is going to betray reddit's fucking girl dany by freeing our fucking guy jaime from captivity

I shabboshe itsh time to take ANOTHER TARGARYEN SHIT off the thable

Glad Potato is gone. Terrible OC.

oh come on man, not like the faceless men didn't have abilities that shouldn't be possible

like the perfect face change that you can't see - have you seen face changes in real life?

it's just bullshit about 'muh gurlzz cant fight' - nigga everybody who isnt tumblr knows that 95% of men will beat 95% of women

besides i bought it with oberyn vs mountain, so why not arya vs brienne

if they make arya beat the mountain it will be too much though it's just too comical

>turns traitor and attacks his own liegelord
>refuses to turn traitor again when he and his son are threatened by a fucking dragon

I don't understand.

the dothraki have become master throat slicers since they have come to westeros

What did he mean by this?

to reiterate what I said in the previous thread

I enjoyed seeing Tyrions face when the Dothraki guy said "Your people can't fight"

It was almost like for a split a second he realised he's the bad guy as he looks on at at the Dothraki hordes butcher HIS people.

the books have catelyn stark as a zombie

it's pretty metal

first book is good.

rest are shit. don't do it.

Flak owns dragons anytime

>funny

zombie cat is also 10/10 waifu material

How does Dany manage to stay on the dragon without a seatbelt?

The amount of dubs in this thread, it is purely orgasmic.

He's a honorable man loyal to his homeland. And Olenna is not his fucking liegelord, the Tyrells are. The Tyrells died in Season 6. Olenna is Lady of Highgarden for the same reason Cersei is of Westeros. Retardation and ignoring of feudal succession.

lanisters are the only faction with decent looking gear so I am rooting for them, fuck savage rapists and stupid leather wearing dickless brownmen, seriously, the unsullied gear looks fucking retarded, there is no way it can stop anything, so why even bother with it?

>point out flaws
>"Ummm you know this show has dragons and zombies right??????????????"

How do you respond to this? Showfags think this is a legitimate excuse for shit writing and stupid anime shit like the Brienne/Arya ""fight""

he's a poltard that thinks trump winning is the funniest thing ever

A Wight walker?
What makes it good

Dragon horns up her vagina and ass

When this old world starts getting me down
And people are just too much for me to face
I climb way up to the top of the stairs
And all my cares just drift right into space
On the roof, it's peaceful as can be
And there the world below can't bother me
Let me tell you now

When I come home feelin' tired and beat
I go up where the air is fresh and sweet (up on the roof)
I get away from the hustling crowd
And all that rat-race noise down in the street (up on the roof)
On the roof, the only place I know
Where you just have to wish to make it so
Let's go up on the roof (up on the roof)

strawpoll.me/13644846/

How was it, lads?

Reminder that the Tyrells were the real traitors.

Traitors to their people.

This is proof that the show is political. Fucking babies

>being this salty
>to the point that you made a whole other thread about it

>highest of keks

>

He wanted to protect his country from raping pillaging savages, The best thing that could happen to the realm right now is for Danny to fuck off and Cersei win. When the white walkers invade then she can presumably deal with them with relative ease. I mean, just stop them at the neck...what's the big deal?

How come literally no one believes that there's some otherwordly shit beyond the wall considering the Nights Watch exists and the Wall is like one million feet high.It effectively cuts off the entire continent from whatever shit is further north. Surely in the age of magic and dragons they would consider demons and shit inhabit the north and the reason why the Wall was built was to keep them from coming.

>tfw you realise maisie is the female steven seagal

>A Wight walker?
no

she was brought back to life by beric dondarrion and now she runs a crew of dudes that go around murdering freys and lannisters

because to the none retarded audience, its clear when magic is in play and when it isnt, Sparring isnt fucking magic. If arya put up a fight but still lost and got the "you have improved much" or "you seem to have some training" then it would be fine

Why didn't Ned send Loras Tyrell to hunt down the Mountain when he started raiding the Riverlands? Loras fucking volunteered and it would have driven a wedge between the Lannisters and Tyrells especially if Loras got killed.

Olenna Redwyne is not his liege

T U L L Y

Remind me who beric is?

because he doesn't want to get a kid killed like that, also it would probably make the tyrells hate him as well

>>"Ummm you know this show has dragons and zombies right??????????????"
Every single fucking time people point out flaws or continuity errors in a fantasy series
Really entertains the autism

i knew that shit would trigger retards

meanwhile one hand jamie and bronn kill dothrakis left and right

So the dragons are analogue to the nukes in WW2

it's fucking over

how was that funny? cause the guards were dumb?
>TEEEHEEE THE GUARDS WERE SO STUPID HAW HAW HAW!

They had George W. Bush's head on a spike at Kings Landing in season 1.

why didn't radmure just join and stay them when jaime let him go in?

the guy who returns from the dead over and over

Ned didn't want to send a boy to his death you retard.

tl;dr

The Hound killed him once, he was carrying a fiery sword
They're currently traveling together, wears a rad eyepatch

brothers without banners

eyepatch dude

They were just reusing a prop from Rome

>would you find no problem if the next episode featured lightsabers and spaceships?
>You probably would, because the shows has established rules and none of them include lightsabers, spaceships or dwarf versions of quasimodo being strong enough to fight a 2 meters tall valkyrie.

Sauce?

>Auto] 10

>season 1 debuted in 2010 when GWB was still fresh in the memory

Christ I'm old

Read the books faggot and maybe you'll find out

Who is in charge of Meereen now when Daenerys is gone? Is it Daario? Does she not care about her cities anymore? Will she ever come back? She could order them to send her food.

Not bad. The battle scene was pretty fucking well shot. Not Battle of The Bastards level but seemed like how a battle with dragons should be. It gave light on just how powerful dragons are in Westeros. They are literally nukes. Besides that it was kinda meh. The Arya vs. Brienne fight was cringe. Littlefinger continues to act like a retard. I really like Dickon and Randyll Tarly though. I feel like the Lannisters would have fucked the dothraki up if it wasn't for Mary Sue and her three dragons. Jon bending the knee to Dany pissed me off at first but then I realized that Jon's targaryen lineage will be known and that Jon and Dany will start a new Targaryen dynasty to rule Westeros in the future. The Ice Dragon married to the Fire Dragon. A Song of Ice and Fire.

what would be fine exactly
unrealistic female warriors/assassins have been part of fiction forever

does anyone know the OST for the battle scene?

I thought the Donnadarians were the old Stormlanders, Baratheon ancestors. Why is Beric one

Punished Mario Naharis

Is there anyone unironically going for Dany over Jamie at this point

>not already knowing the pasta

step up your game son

why was George Bush in Rome?
D&D admitted it was Bush

>HBO's strong apology followed an earlier statement of contrition by the co-creators of Game of Thrones, David Benioff and DB Weiss. They admitted that the head was Bush's but said there was no political commentary intended.
theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/us-news-blog/2012/jun/14/game-of-thrones-george-w-bush-head
Of course the notion that it's not political is not credible.

So he's officially /ourguy/, correct?

>Which character or being scares you the most?
>NIKOLAJ COSTER-WALDAU: Melisandre the Red priestess—she's a scary woman. There's also something about that type of power that Daenerys has. Most people believe she's doing the right thing, but she's burning people alive. She's got a chip on her shoulder. I don't want her to come across the Narrow Sea. She's going to burn thousands and thousands and thousands of people and have that self-righteous smirk on her face the whole time.

Where is her third dragon? Does she only have two in Westeros? Where is Drogon?

The Lannister army was on the march. She ambushed them. If they had been properly organised things might have been different

What does this bald fag get out of betraying his liegelord and looting his own kingdom? Warden of the South?? lmfao

Oh he's our guy alright.

And it's shit every single time.
Oberyn had a spear at the very least, which is exactly what you would want if you had to fight the mountain.

which liege lord did he betray

Jamie is quickly turning into Punished Jamie

She's riding Drogon you retarded faggot

he's also practically straight-out said the directors are stifling the acting with their stupid shit

she is riding drogon you idiot.

God, this fighting style is so ridiculous. It only exists to look 'cool'. Holding your hands behind your back like that just slows down any movement you make.

It's like an anime. "Oh, we're fighting on equal footing, but surprise - I was only using 20 percent of my power!"

>our guy Nikolaj
it's obvious, it even rhymes.

ummm sweetie yass qween slayyyyyy

>Hehehehe my president didn't win we were all obviously sad because trump bad
>We make funny scene because trump not good but guard scene really good and funny hehehe
>pls upvote 4 left

He doesn't have a liegelord though. Olenna Redwyne is not a Tyrell.

>a spear at the very least
implying you wouldn't be complaining if needle was a spear

>they're actually forcing the jon and dany romance angle

what was he thinking in this scene?

game of thrones is fiction but its doesnt stray far from reality except for undead and dragons

You would know, edgelord.

Even if they were ambushed, Randyll Tarly was competent enough to create shield walls and close the gaps. The Dothraki are so fucking retarded that they would have just crashed into the spears repeatedly. For example the Battle of Qohor. Dany's dragons literally created huge openings in the Lannister forces by incinerating them from existence. Also the dragon was a very demoralizing force.

What the fuck is going on with Bran? When did he get this retarded?

Holy fucking fucking hacks.

>The things I do for love.

Because they would've killed his kid cmon user

Seems to me that the dragons would get blown the fuck out if the opposing army had just a few more of those ballistaes. A single one of them was enough to take it down

Yeah, it was Bush but it's a prop they borrowed from Rome. Its from when Caesar went to Egypt and put the heads on the spikes outside the palace.

Looks like a less wrinkly version of Penn Jillette

Rewatching Episode 5 made me realize the only good scene in that shitfest was the dragon attack

I was going to post something, but I can't beat this.

He wasn't thinking,he was acting