ITT: What type of licensed games we would want for various Sup Forums media

Sadly, the days of the console licensed game is ending. Fewer and fewer are coming out. Most are just mobile games, often puzzle games or racers or something. So a lot of modern works don't have major licensed games. That sucks since I always liked PS2 era licensed platformers...

So what would you want for various series? I so wish Frozen or Moana had action adventure games.

Moana? I want a tactical RPG, maybe something like XCOM, or a turn-based RPG

I want a Teen Titans game like the X-Men Legends games, but with better graphics and effects.

I know that Moana was going to get a playset for Disney Infinity 3.0 that looks like it took a lot of influence from Wind Waker but than Disney just gave up on Disney Infinity

AT would lend itself well to a zelda-like game.

A Samurai Jack open-world RPG (think Baldurs Gate or whatever) would be absolutely amazing.

"The Second Renaissance" from The Animatrix would could make for a great RTS.

Moana Grand Strategy

>AT would lend itself well to a zelda-like game.
Have you played Mike Inel's game?

No, I haven't played video games at all really in quite some time.

>A good open world superman game
>2D bone platformer, with smooth animation like Wario Land: Shake it
>SU brawler in the same vein as the Simpsons arcade
>Courage the Cowardly Dog survival horror game that acts as a parody of games like Resident Evil and Silent Hill

Why do they always portray black men as "fat"?

>Moana: The Wind Waker

1. He's Polynesian, not African.
2. What fat black characters are you talking about? Women are often drawn as fat but black men are either lanky or muscular.

He's that old movie kind of fat that if I guy was fat that meant he was strong, like a biker

Like fire emblem then?

WBB would be perfect for an early 2000s platformer.

The console one would have a big open town section where you select your level from while the GBA version is a linear side-scroller. Both have lots of tricky jumping puzzles and slight beat em up elements and you can swap bears on the fly.

Peanuts point and click adventure game where you play as Charlie Brown and interact with the other characters.

I kind of wish that Titan A.E. game hadn't been cancelled - I remember reading about it in a magazine, and thinking it sounded interesting.

Mouse Guard with climby combat vs bigger animals like Dragon's Dogma. Story formatted like campaigns are in the Mouse Guard RPG.

Play the Mark of Kri for Moana.

Orc Stain like Metal Gear Rising but instead of Zandatsu, you see One-Eye's break-o-vision.

>SU brawler in the same vein as the Simpsons arcade
It would probably be a pixel art beat,em up in the same vain as the Scott pilgrim game

Moana takes a Dick around Her why five o!

Or her wi-fi vo. None of it makes sense except to me...thribbl..blab.

A Steven Universe Undertale clone