Kid goes on summer vacation

>Kid goes on summer vacation
>Come back to the same teacher and grade

>The very idea of enforcing Detention.

>all cafeteria food is shitty

Mine ranged from shitty chicken sandwiches to bomb-ass pizza and Chinese food

Bullies stealing the lunch money .

Say that shit again after going to a Ghetto high school whose idea of hosting a BBQ was microwaving wieners then putting them on Whole Wheat Buns

The pizza at our schools always tasted like cardboard.

I remember highschool lunches much more fondly. Fucking taco tuesdays and pasta bar thursdays.

Especially when 99.999% of modern schools are enforced to exhibit the Free Lunch program

Chicken Nugget Day

The only acceptable day

Mine was the opposite, the chicken patties (anything chicken related, actually) were fucking glorious, and the pizza tasted like shit.
We didn't have chinese food, though, we had some god-tier french toast sticks.

Maybe the teacher transferred to the following grade so her and the mc can still fugg and hand holding

Least we had a salad bar

>school bully is misunderstood poor kid

Its like that episode in KnD where that one gross looking girl drank from a Youth fountain buried underneath the school and took 4th grade over and over again

Mine was pretty generic. Lots of mexican food (It was Tijuana) , American and so on but nothing special.

>Bully is usually white and or white trash\

Roger from Doug lives in a Dirty Trailer so does Nelson from Simpsons and Eddy's Brother in Big Picture Show

>Tijuana

That place is a polluted shithole

I went to three highschools in two counties.
The first one was great. You had two choices for entrées, sides, and dessert, or you could go through the salad line or the sandwich line that had a choice of ham & cheese or turkey.
The meal options changed frequently, you might get the same thing twice in a month.

The next two sucked ass. Low quality food, less sides, shitty milk, and it was on a weekly rotation. Every Monday the same thing, every Tuesday the same, etc.
In the third school I just started getting coffee from the library, that was cool.

Most kids are better off hiring delivery or AWOL'ing during break to get Fast Food

I still live here dude. I love living here, the people are friendly and it's not as polluted as you would think.

Mexicali is MUCH MUCH worse, it's polluted, deserted and hot. Also it's full of weebs

The boys of South Park Elementary have aged two years since 1997. Which is funny since the world around them has changed drastically.

There was nowhere nearby. The second one had a gate and the third one was at the back of a long stretch behind the elementary and middle schools. I suppose you could try to slaughter one of the cows in the pasture we overlooked.

Dude your side of the world is where Donald Trump is going to build his wall and make you pay for it.

South Park has no fucking continuity its long past the point of the characters knowing this is all a TV show a trend Simpsons and Family Guy started first...then Duckman did it afterwards

>implying we're gonna pay for it

Not gonna give out a cent

Ms Sato would do it

What's your excuse faggot

>tfw this post reminded me of some fire af burritos from high school
God damn

I didn't expect you to.

Enjoy your free everything when Hillary becomes Prez.

We never had Mexican at our school even tho were I live the large majority of the populous is Hispanic.

Something about the kids refusing to eat the free lunches saying they tasted like plastic.

That's not really the cafeteria's fault. Blame your cheap ass school district.

I went to a ghetto ass school and had pretty good food because all the schools here got their food from the same company.

>Define Ghetto

Nieto isn't going to cut Trump a check for $10 billion. You owe us a trade deficit. Trump is going to collect from that debt and put little by little toward the Wall.

This wall is a 10 year project

Meaning all 8 terms will be spent building this fucking thing.

We still have to allow the construction of the wall in that case.

they usually are

very few people are just dicks for the sake of being dicks

If only Ms Sato were real

She's the worst of both Trump and Hillary thereby making her the best possible presidential choice

Most "Bullies" are dumb ass stoners who're only moody because they had to actually wake up and go to school instead of smoke weed all day

Our school was in a bad neighborhood right next to a run down apartment complex and a graveyard.

Most of our classrooms had screen doors instead of regular doors.

We had lockers for all of 2 weeks before they were taken away because people were selling drugs in them.

Sounds like my school

Most assholes and bullies (In my school) were entitled rich kids who thought they were better than everyone else.

>Entitled Rich kids

Wouldn't rich kids have something better to do then bother poor people like you?

That's happened to me before. My teacher taught world and american history

My history teacher was both the History Teacher, Political Science Teacher, and Gardening Instructor.

My freshman year, there was a huge variety of shit.
There was hot lunch
Wraps with lettuce and shit on them
Sandwiches with just meat and cheese on them, on not hot dog rolls but the same shape
Uncrustable PBJ
Bin with salad in it, help yourself
Regular chocolate/white/strawberry milk came with lunch, but it was an extra dollar or two for nesquick, juice, or water
There was also a bunch of cookies/chips and shit
It remained that way til like my senior year. Senior year, kids started getting entitled and shit, and a few years prior had figured out that if you asked them to make you a special sandwich, they would.
So, senior year they had two or three things for hot lunch, more fruit and fruit cups and applesauce, instead of pre-made sandwiches they had a subway-esque station where you would tell them what you wanted and they'd make it for you. Normally if I didn't like the hot lunch or was craving shit, I'd get a buffalo chicken wrap with just chicken and cheese.
Instead of a bin with salad in it, there was bins with lettuce, hard boiled eggs, tomatoes, cheese, chicken bits, etc in it.
Lunch at my school wasn't too bad. Friday was always some type of pizza, be it stuffed crust, buffalo chicken, or my favourite, pizza sticks with dipping sauce. Occasionally they had this chinese chicken that was fucking sublime. They gave you an assload of it too. With fries, it was weird. Either you'd get a big-ass handful, or like three of the crumbly bits with no potato in them.
Breakfast was great, all they had was cereal or breakfast burritos. Bacon ones and steak ones were my shit.

It was the other way around for my school. Our pizza was garbage but we had amazing al a carte chicken sandwiches that were almost chick-fil-a tier.
Also chick-fil-a actually sold chicken biscuits there too.

>Kid leads some school-wide revolution
Wouldn't they call the cops if that ever happened? Maybe even the national guard

Taking over a school is a big deal

That's not really weird in highschool. Even in larger schools you can only have so many classrooms so naturally teachers are gonna double up on occasion.

I always assumed he wanted to reform immigration laws. I cant believe he wants to build a literal fucking wall.

>macaroni and cheese
>its noodles with cheese

Is this New Jersey?

How about un peso?

I mean... Korra can still move her arms and shit, can't she? Am I misremembering how badly she got rekt?

>He actually believes this

Jesus Christ, what school district is this?

On that note, I actually used to work in a public school in a bad neighborhood. It was surrounded by housing projects and a highway. Now the neighborhood is filling up with rich yuppies and hipsters.

God forbid someone makes a black/asian/latino bully because tumblrinas lose their fucking shit

Don't forget maintenance

You only get free lunches if your parents are poor and they've enrolled you in the program. If someone who can afford school lunches gets their money stolen, well, they don't get lunch.

>Person living outside the US
>Will somehow receive handouts from US if Hilary gets voted in
Your grasp of geography and reading comprehension is terrible, no wonder you're a Trumpcatamite.

no, spoiled rich fucks entire school life consisted of,
>trying too hard to bully
>trying to be friends with the teachers when they don't do any school work
>talk about how drunk they get when they hang out at their houses

wat

>mfw Remembering ripping my chicken nuggets into my salad
The best thing that I ever ate.

What type of bread?

>Chick-fil-a
>Good

Their Waffle Fries taste like garbage

Have you not watched Doug?

Doug got sent to Detention for Vandalism then tried to Blackmail the principal and make him serve his detention sentence

Sounds like your chick-fil-a sucks, because ours has some of the best fries around

>Those individually wrapped rectangle pizzas
Admittedly they weren't the best thing, but man I looked forward to those days.

Job Opportunities do the same thing.

All Sup Forums wants Trump to do is Make America Great Again thru memes.

Arthur had an episode where they finally go on the next grade and Mr. Ratburn goes on to teach that grade.

>Italian food
>Canned Spaghetti opened up a Can Opener then left to boil in a can on the Stove stirred once with a fork

City of Rosa.

Someone doesn't wanna Make America Great Again the nerve of this Communist Fascist

Eh, they're fries aren't nothing special. I'd still rather have Five Guys Cajun style.

Its from Book 3 when Korra was wheelchair bound.

>characters go through multiple Christmases and Halloweens
>they stay the same age

We're gonna make America Great Again

Wall Builders get ready we're gonna need a lot of cement

On my 1st day of High school I had my locked broken into with a crowbar so some mother fucker can dump in my backpack

We need a Kickstarter on how we can remove Tumblr from the Internet forever

Quadruple time.

Not in California and certainly not in Rosa.

The only person I am voting for is Asami

Make Republic City Great Again

Where do you live again?

The Black People Equivalent of being Fancy

Its next to a McDonalds, 5-Guys and Taco Bell

actually it's next to a panda express and a gamestop

You have low standards you can basically make those at home.

Were they Eating Cake?

My highschool had fish once a week. I never had it, but if you got fries the day of or after, they tasted so fucking good, you could tell they never changed the oil in the deep fryer.

Five Guys Fries get really fucking shitty because of all the Grease.

Welcome to Purgatory AKA endless summer.

Ironically there is a Gamestop and Panda Express next to each other in 3 separate locations.

They have pretty great fries, but I do wish we still had that Boardwalk Fries. Best I've ever had.

>Shitty Fish and Chips

The fucking Worse.

Bruh I want sum of dat Johnny Rockets tho.

My high school bullies were like that. Had tons of rumors spread around about me and ppl honestly picked on me just because other folks were doing it.
Didnt even know half of their names and why they picked on me when me and my group of friends were also considered the cool crew. I guess i was the odd one out or something.

Totally disagree, are you forgetting pic related and the black high schooler from Reddit and Memey?

I'm I live in Maryland, the "poor trashy kids" were too busy skipping class and smoking to be bullies

Mine always had good food. High School had good food until I transferred to a rinky-dink one my last year. That was god awful.

Don't worry user, we are fighting that cliche.

That is a a large fucking pic of Wong.

If MGS has taught me anything, it's that such a thing is quite possible.

He somehow manages to look more like a 40-year-old midget than an actual teenager.

Mr. Matthews.

>Math problem in a cartoon
>"If a train is travelling to X at Y miles an hour, and another train is going..."

A measure to physically secure the border was passed in '06 that was supposed to be about as good as a wall but a bit more PC, ten years and a couple million taxpayer dollars later there's some rusted out fencing on some areas that don't have any enforcement.

What are these comics even supposed to be?

Where in Maryland? I attended school there from 3rd-12th and had a semi-similar experience

moco