I think it is safe to say that a majority of this board seems to be under the false impression that women are somehow...

I think it is safe to say that a majority of this board seems to be under the false impression that women are somehow inherently inferior to men, I personally find that notion to be outright laughable considering actual scientific evidence, and also simply by observing how women tend to act so differently than men as individuals and groups.

If an all male society were to happen on earth we would have:
>culture that glorifies violence, competition and "thrives" on it
>lots of greedy fucks fighting to be at the top of a pyramid while fucking over those who are below, basically a hierarchy of pieces of shit with the biggest turd sitting at the top
>extremely oppressive governments or outright anarchist societies
>lots of degenerate homo/animal rape would take place, considering all that pent up testosterone cannot be contained
>lots of violent crime
>would nuke others and itself at the slightest provocation

An all women society:
>culture that is built upon tolerance, understanding, feelings, empathy, and co-operation.
>few greedy women fighting for resources or wealth
>big, well funded government to take care of its people, no need for a oppressive/violent government because women rarely commit crimes
>women rarely rape other women, or fuck animals
>higher chance of becoming a space faring civilization, and BTFO some male planet in case they get uppity

sources: thoughtcatalog.com/lorenzo-jensen-iii/2015/07/17-ways-that-science-proves-women-are-superior-to-men/

It's clear that an all male society would shit itself, yet, we see neckbeard pieces of shit here on a daily basis mocking women with MRA memes, it is frankly pathetic to hold these views for a community that supposedly prides itself in being "red pilled".

Putting aside autistic arguments like "99% of inventions were made by men", which are ridiculous considering how men have been barring women access to knowledge, it's clear that modern women have shown that they have what it takes to surpass man.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rozyomallorca
returnofkings.com/32053/this-accidental-experiment-shows-the-superiority-of-patriarchy
instagram.com/anastasiya_kvitko/?hl=en
twitter.com/stasiya_kvit
seeker.com/10-gender-differences-backed-up-by-science-1767567133.html?slide=dmiBPz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks CTR, for another useless thread.

Blah blah blah
I want to motorboat those sweater puppies

>debating all male vs all male societies

You're just jerking off imaging things that dont exist.

name?

(you)
0.03 Has Been Deposited Into Your Account

>society built on weak feelings
>society built to last
choose one

Never use a mobile app to remove blemishes and such.

Straights need to live in zoos. They're fucking animals. Always bitching because all vaginas are gross and unaesthetic and smell terrible

>inb4 people respond to the bait

>>lots of greedy fucks fighting to be at the top of a pyramid while fucking over those who are below, basically a hierarchy of pieces of shit with the biggest turd sitting at the top

did you ever work in a company?

>Mexican betas

you responded...

>culture that is built upon tolerance, understanding, feelings, empathy, and co-operation.
Women hate each other.

>few greedy women fighting for resources or wealth
Women are greedy and materialistic. In fact much of our consumer culture is because of women. If they didn't give a fuck about buying so much new clothes and shit, poor bastards in China, India and Bangladesh wouldn't be killing themselves for pennies.

>women rarely rape other women, or fuck animals
Women fuck dogs and horses.

>higher chance of becoming a space faring civilization, and BTFO some male planet in case they get uppity
Nowhere near enough women give a shit about science, unless it's social.

Women left alone to run things without any men results in disaster.

Men left alone to run things without women leads to efficiency.

This isn't specifically about debating the differences between these hypothetical examples, it's about demonstrating that women are at a disadvantage in a male controlled society, that they are similarly capable to males if left on their own devices, and finally, that they aren't inferior as the average neckbeard r9k crossposting beta on this board would have you believe.

I don't give a fuck anymore.

RARE
A
R
E

>people are actually trying to argue with OP rather than asking for sauce of that qt

There exists exactly one matriarchal society.,..

If women are superior, why can I beat the shit out of them?

Women have been free to do whatever the fuck they want for decades and yet they still choose to get desk jobs and major in social sciences. Nobody is taking your rights or your education away from you except for other women. The only chains on you are what you made for yourselves, stop blaming men for your own failures.

no mames

Rocío Peña
twitter.com/rozyomallorca

Dude... Fucking saved.

>click on source 12 for, assume, reading the source of point 12
>it's something else

>click on another source
>links another X reasons why Y are better than Z article

The sources of that article are fucking cancer.

Those are some mondo gazungas.

Sauce?

returnofkings.com/32053/this-accidental-experiment-shows-the-superiority-of-patriarchy

Your thread is shit. Post more cow tits.

Men and their stinks

>Male controlled society.
Gee, if only women could vote or something.

>mexican intellectuals

thinking atm

No one actually enjoys spending time with a woman in a group.
A woman is only enjoyable when you are alone with her and that's because of her body which you want to fuck.
When you are in a group with multiple people the woman will always be a nuisance and you are better off completely ignoring her.
They literally never have anything interesting to say or contribute.

Women are literally just a hot body.

Yeah that's usually what testosterone does to ya.

Anastasiya Kvitko

much appreciated

Women are both physically and mentally inferior to men.
They only think with their feelings, which is why they're voting to let more Muslim savages into their societies.

underrated post

Lol they're not even that. Oh well

Anastasiya Kvitko
instagram.com/anastasiya_kvitko/?hl=en
twitter.com/stasiya_kvit

hello autisms

If they are so superior, how could we bar access to information? Clearly with their superior cognitive abilities they should have overthrown man.

gg no re.

You know the drill.

>An all women society:
Civilization ceases to exist and humanity scatters among the wilderness, falling prey to the elements and wild animals.

Who is this jewish seductress???

Women exist to breed and raise kids, dummy. That's it. They have no other purpose.
That's why women IQ barely fluctuates but men's IQ is all over the place.
Nature experiments with men, not women, for the simple reason that you can't take risks on losing women or your whole race is shot. You can lose men, though, we're expendable.

b r e h s

e i g h t b y s i x

NEWS FLASH!!!!

I dont give a rat fuck what you think or feel.

Surrogate. Engaging in hetero women pedestals makes you expendable. Oh well. You're all up shit's creek and you know it

have you actually worked with women before? They fucking hate each other and are very adept of sabotage kek

If there were only women then they'd be in the stone age forever.

>t.mexican intelectual baiter.

Saged.

>if there were only women we'd be extinct

The brain on a women is a vestigial organ, like nipples on a man. A woman's nigher brain barely functions, and only serves to consume calories lest she become even fatter. A woman in a coma can fulfill her evolutionary purpose by reproducing.

Fuck off back to your pyramids Egypt. Nobody likes you and you contribute literally nothing to the world.

>the false impression that women are somehow inherently inferior to men
But that's true, cunts are inherently inferior to men.

Women can't into civilization. Not to mention that if women are so great, why don't they already rule the world?

Worst bait I've ever seen.

>Mexican intellectual

LOL.

Your post is clearly bait but I will reply seriously for the sake of dispelling this stupid fallacy.

Your scenario was already tested and the result were exactly the opposite:

>Male society
Well structured hierarchy ensure shit would get done when it needed to get done, with minimal friction among parts. Nobody complains when receiving an order from someone regarded as superior.

>Female society
Hazy hierarchy and taking everyone's fee-fees into account made that nobody could agree even in the most basic and vital tasks. The perception that everyone is equal led to individuals take offense when someone tried to give orders, however vital might they be.

Your main fallacy is thinking that competition is inherently violent. Men trying to achieve better results than the others is a form of competition. Men trying to achieve objectives more safely and with less risk is than others is a form of competition. Men accumulating better, more accurate and useful knowledge is a form of competition. Those reaching the top of the hierarchy are not necesarily the most violent, but the better suited to lead.
You forget that men are results oriented, and will not follow someone who can't give the best results.

Truly, women are not needed for anything other than birthing children.

Nice save-of-face Mexico. Beaner gtfo!

big tits

This post has to be made by a triggered BETA mexican girl.

nice ROK reference there

What's up my man? How's Suriname?

>culture that is built upon tolerance
Yeah. And how well has that been going for Germany and Sweden?
Oh. Right...right

did Mexico implement the wall tax yet, Pablo? nobody cares about your post

please get a clue, have sex, and seek sunlight

also what is up with all of these b8 threads tonight?

>be Minoan
>have matriarchal society
>get btfo by poseidon

I think it's safe to say that this is a Slide and PSYOP

Sage, move along

>women are better at multitasking

from one of their sources:

>We are evenly matched at multitasking. Some studies have found that men are better at multi-tasking, while others have determined just the opposite. When compiled, the data so far suggests that our multitasking skills could be evenly matched. As we age, we also tend to lose, at about the same rate, our ability to handle more than one activity at once. Older men and women exhibit more difficulty in switching between tasks at the level of brain networks, according to a study published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

>seeker.com/10-gender-differences-backed-up-by-science-1767567133.html?slide=dmiBPz

i know it's thoughtcatalog but fuck this is just embarrassing

That's about 40 000 years of isolation, 4000 was a mistake.

wants nudes of her soooo bad.

>big, well funded government to take care of its people,
How? Aromatherapists and Masseuses can only pay so much in taxes.