How will you liberals take the guns?

Do you even have a plan? Have you sorted out the logistics? Do you really believe our government will drone strike, nuke the homeland and/or roll out tanks on U.S. soil? Do you think there are enough UN troops to accomplish complete disarmament of this nation?

What's the (((plan)))? Lay it on me.

They'll magically poof away, DUH!!
I can't even right now. UGH.

>have zero law enforcment support
>have zero firearms
>think you'll get the firearms from everyone

Wish in one hand and shit in the other. See which fills up first.

No liberals have a plan?

Seriously, how the fuck do people think they could take every gun from america?

There aren't enough poorly-armed liberal brown shirts to door kick, they might get double digits worth of houses, then EVERYONE will know, and they will have to kill some civilians.

Then Civil war MK2 happens.

Sliding hard.. tough topic, eh?

I literally think they don't have one, it's mostly numales who shout it, and they fold like ricepaper.

Funny how Libtards laugh at Trump saying it's logistically impossible to deport 12 million illegals. Yet they think it's perfectly reasonable to assume they can grab 300 million guns.

"guns are useless because the government has jets and drones and shit"

1. most people in the military are there to protect their people and the country. so even if brainwashed enough to join the military i doubt they will attack their very own people meaning there wont be too many operating those, some even might take some with them and the people will be in possesion of those
2. jets and drones are not usefull if the enemy is literally at your doorstep already which it would be when it is a civil uprising. the only reason it seems to be usefull in the middle east is because they dont bomb their own stuff over there, and not not having to defend their area from a countrerattack by foot/cars since the US is at pretty much the other end of the world. and even through that their bomb and droneattacks are far from being effective. at best they only create more terrorrists, as it would create mor revolutionaries if they do it in their own country
3. tanks wont be as usefull as well assuming you are fighting in cities with narrow streets where you can easily take cover without being noticed, wait until the tank is close and pretty much unable to defend itself where you then either take it out with a bomb/grenade or somehowe overtake the tank yourself.

the only effective way to take down such a revolution/uprising would be with groundforces which SUPRISE SUPRISE are vulnerable against guns

>liberals
>not retarded

pick one

>How will you liberals take the guns?

they'll just take them from blacks but even more and they'll take them from jews also

i am liberal, but am against the forced mass immigration called refugees (nothing wrong with it happening naturally, but that forced shit isnt good for anyone), pro guns, and am against shillary. i dont think trump should be president as well, but with him there is at least a chance of him not belonging to the establishment. with hillary its sure.
dont put all of us in the same boat.

Then you are a million times more to the right than a typical american liberals.

well my definition of liberal is "everything you do that doesnt harm someone else should be legal" and all the stuff i mentioned falls into exactly that. having a gun doesnt hurt anyone, assuming you will shoot around just because you can is like putting everyone under general suspicion, and if we are that far why not put inprison everyone since everyone could do something illegal. you traveling the world, mating with someone with another skincolour doesnt hurt anyone, but if you bomb people, create refugees and terrorists alike, and then give them first class tickets to a complete other culture without backgroundchecks leaving in criminals and terrorists (sure, actual refugees are among them as well, and since my government is responsible for it just like everyone in the nato, we should take as many as them as possible, even if it is bad for us. but many are just criminals hoping for a clean start, and terrorists would be dumb not taking this chance to infiltrate) does harm. thing is not left or right, liberal or conservative, republican or democrat, its about thinking or not thinking for yourself, and sadly many chose "not thinking" and since the left propaganda is more prominent more people are into ´this

Jesus, I can't even...

You guys are literally idiots. Once guns are illegal you HAVE to give them up because it's the law.

I'm done with you all.

But you guys have liberal and conservative mixed up.

To Europeans a liberal is someone who believes in a small state and relaxed social and economic laws. A conservative also believes in a small state, but also that people cannot be trusted and are in a permanent state of contention. Conservatives seek to use the rule of law to limit what they perceive as natural behaviour.

>reason to take guns away is so people doing illegal stuff cant use them for it
>making them illegal will prevent people doing illegal staff with it

Yeah, I guess it's more of a "progressive" thing. They're shifting more and more authoritarian left. Karl Marx and the Jews really did a number on the country.

But we don't? Only delusional idiots think liberals will somehow disarm an entire country with something like 300 million guns.

Calm the fuck down big boy.

This guy is right. Thats what happened over here when the commies took the guns from the citizens.

Vote trump or get rekt burgers.

I don't care what law is passed, I am not surrendering any of my firearms. I will vacuum seal and bury most of them, and keep one in the house for self-defense and hope for the best. But surrender them to a bunch of leftist bureaucrats? Never.

Eat well, pupper and user.

honestly op, you're not tough.

you'd get your ass beat by at least 70% of the adult male population

delete this or they will dig around your backyard and fuck him up heavily

>Backyard

I live within walking distance of a national forest. I know a good part of it like the back of my hand. The guns will go there until my sleepy fucking countrymen wake up and fight back.

Here, have some vene doggo burgeranon.

By prying at your rights and taking them away bit by bit. Law-abiding citizens will turn their illegal guns in anyway.

god damn you idiot, dont correct me on where you burry your stuff SECRETLY. now they will dig and cut down the forrest instead of just digging around your backyard. me not knowing is them not knowing xD

The plan, which as been shot all to Hell, was to slowly increase restrictions to the point that guns were practically impossible to get. Eventually there would only be a tiny dedicated minority of gun owners and everyone else would view them as social outliers.

That's not how it turned out, though. There more guns in private hands than ever and violent crime is lower than it's been in decades.

Their plan is to make public perception to be against guns, so that people will be demanding the rights be stripped away.

Then they also restrict the gun rights little by little so that it is harder for more people to get guns, and they hope that the future generations will not be able to get guns rather than trying an out-right gun grab.

My shits all buried in the Mojave in abandoned mines.

I hope they go looking for it. :^)

why? did you set traps up there? (for gods sake pls dont admit to doing so.) :D

Liberals will get fucked.

>loading plan

>Plan loaded

>commence nonsensical argument about tanks, drones, f-16's, while ignoring the fact that major insurgencies, even at the most rudimentary level, has defeated the doctrine of overwhelming force.

>deleting sequence

>Vietnam

>Korea

>afganistan

>iraq

>commence sequence call boyfriend and invite over.

>completing sequence "I'm with her"

Red team planner posted the results of this exact scenario. It is impossible for the government to do this.

we use turks

see, i got pretty close to it considering that only military experience i have is from games, movies, series, and some stuff i read on the internet, and probably most important of all: reason xD