Atheist world order

>Be me
>Atheist Pajeet
>Mfw the same outsiders who worship a middle eastern dude that popped out of a virgin think worshipping cows is dumb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCuwcZ63YW1SOTQUwXXkVXdg
youtube.com/watch?v=cBU8reYYE10
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So ja betichod

poo

in

loo

Worshiping cows is objectively retarded.

Bc Trainspotting dekh raha tha. Badiya film h

It's a normalfag meme at this point in time desu

You should only worship the sun.

You havnt considered other-dimensional beings or just space aliens as the origin to many of the weird myths? Check out this channel and keep an open mind (pre ice age civilizations, pole shifts etc):
youtube.com/channel/UCuwcZ63YW1SOTQUwXXkVXdg

>>Atheist Pajeet
Atheism is just BELIEF there are no and never has been any god-like entites.
Agnosticism is where your third eye will lead you to...

>Agnosticism
ahhh! yes! the intellectually circumcised clan

The centrists of faith. KYS

Even physicists are comfortable not knowing, they are building quantum tech on it... It's just silly to deny without solid ground.

debil

Based. I hope religion becomes fucking illegal to practice anywhere.

Atheists always get owned by theists.

>third eye
you misspelled psychosis sweatie

>ahhh! yes! the intellectually circumcised clan
Circumcision is for religious retards
RADICAL

>worshipping a son of God who came out of a miracle

Versus

>dirty cows that shit all over the streets

I think one is a little more dignified than the other

Both of them are dumb as each other. At least hinduism has some interesting philosophy in it. Christianity is just overall garbage.

>Atheism is just BELIEF
No, it's just common sense. There is no reason to believe in something unless it was proven to be true.

The said 'miracle' is nothing more than a cheating hoe whose lie ended up creating a cult tho

Like I would take advice from some shitty country that can't even use a toilet.

(((Religions)))

Oy goy do what we told you to do, behave like we want you to behave so you can go to heaven.

Pineal gland, DMT, recurring visions of "aliens"... Nothing is impossible among an infinite number of universe.

>Pineal gland
>DMT
>AYlmaos
The exact post I was expecting out of you.

such philosoph

Christian philosophy shaped the western world.
Hindu philosophy shaped India.

Which one seems to be more garbabe?

I can accept not beleaving in a bearded man in the sky. That doesn't make me an atheist.
Just show proof there are no "god" and I'll accept it.

Tbf, India under Hindus was the one of the most advanced civilisations as well unless a certain cult of peace invaded and destroyed its cultural identity

You can't prove a negative champ.

You can disprove some gods, though not all.
Just list the alleged properties of a god, seek them out, don't find them, therefore that particular god doesn't exist.

show me proof there is no one-eyed midget in a very sexy maid outfit, walking the streets like a nice little bitch

Fair enough. I'm assuming you're a deist?

I don't know.... Maybe we are just a shadow of a higher dimension? I know too little.

If you came here from 1000 years ago, you wouldn't be able to formulate proof for for computers or even radio. Let's keep the door open for some nut to postulate the theory that will satisfy our feelings of frustration...

What are made with dark matter for example?

youtube.com/watch?v=cBU8reYYE10

Sure, but sometimes we're dealing with old, very concrete concepts, not "future" metaphysical ones.