HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

univision.com/univision-news/politics/trump-to-introduce-reforms-to-legalize-some-undocumented-immigrants
youtube.com/watch?v=LuKzt7p-MnM
youtube.com/watch?v=rAT_BuJAI70
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's been controlled opposition the whole time.

Well wheres the link?

still voting for him

Is this out of context? I feel like it could be but I need someone to reassure me

I guess I'm going to vote for Hillary who'll legalize all undocumented immigrants and allow many more to come in.

No shit you stupid burgers. You don't get to fucking call yourself red-pilled anymore. Stupid fucking idiots who can't even see the most obvious controlled opposition in the world.

I don't think he understands why he's popular.

he's probably legalizing the ones that have been here for years and did in fact du nuffin

no matter what it's a vote for Clinton this year

Sup Forums BTFO

This is exactly what he is talking about, and he says it word for word in the actual speech.

Fuck this website is full of the dumbest, laziest people.

Wow that really made me think, I guess I have no choice but to vote for hillary now!

how much do you get in welfare for month?

Jesus fucking christ what a pathetic conman

>some

Is this not the pivot?

and?
the problem was with illegal people, he always said he wanted them to be legalized by lawful terms, instead of having illegals roaming around

>Trumpfags always shit on Rand for this
>Trump himself throws it right back into their face

Well of course you stupid cunt if they are already in then it would be in human to deport them...

He will still close the border

ITT: Babby's First Fake Article

wait you mean like what Sanders and Clinton have been saying they'll do?

your candidate is looking a little blue lately

Baby's first damage control.

He said that months ago that he had no intentions of booting illegals out. If you committed in crimes at all, no matter how small, excect illegally crossing the border, then under his presidency you could go through the proper channels of becoming a citizen..

Taken out of context, again. OR, complete lie.

This has been the plan all along. Win the Right then walk the dialogue leftward to capture some of the Left's audience. If Trump is serious about winning then he needs a chunk of Queen Hillary's default voters. Evidence is he's succeeding if you believe the LA Times.

>“The candidate also said he would announce a way to give them [legal] status that wouldn't be citizenship but would allow them to be here without fear of deportation." said Monty, adding that Trump told the group that he planned to announce the plan this week.

If he was controlled opposition then he would never do this in a million years, you fucking moron. He would try to piss off as many groups as possible and never make any attempt to reconcile to get people to vote for him.

Calling him a cuck would make sense, but not controlled opposition.

Depends on the state. But why even bother coming here from Mexico anymore.

Mexicans don't realize that if they all come here the US just turns into Mexico and all the welfare disappears.

The legal hispanics who vote for open borders are dumb, they should realize they're the lucky ones who got in first and close the border for good so they can keep their gibs.

Ever notice how us Jews don't push for more Jewish immigration? More Jews would be more competition- just other kikes who want to control our banks and take them from us. It's why we're happy to be 1-2% in nearly every country.

Other minorities are just dumb, I guess.

reel niggaz b flip-flopin lyk a boss yo

Well now I'm voting Johnson to destroy the two party system. If all the candidates are going to be faggots about immigrants and Mexicans then I might as well go to my next cause.

wtf im #cruzmissle now

Let the mexicans register themselves, a good plan if you ask me.

>Well wheres the link?

Listen and believe.

FLIP FLOP
L
I
P

F
L
O
P

WE THIRD ACT NOW

>someone starts squatting in an unoccupied house that you own
>find them and tell them to get out
>"no, it would be inhumane to make them leave, but you can stop more people from moving in if you want :^)"

So essentially border security is just a challenge, get past the border and you get free citizenship.

"SOME"

>people on Sup Forums still support this shit candidate

>he's probably legalizing the ones that have been here for years and did in fact du nuffin

So amnesty? The thing that Right wingers demonize Democrats for wanting to do?

Well that's all I wanted now as a Mexican-American I will gladly and proudly vote for El Magnate Donald Trump

Flip-flopping on this achieves nothing, because it won't change any minds.

Same thing bro. I was thinking about voting for Hillary but after this, it's clear Trump loves diversity, and his racist supporters will have to follow suit.

>univision.com/univision-news/politics/trump-to-introduce-reforms-to-legalize-some-undocumented-immigrants

Nothing to see here, OP didnt want to give the link because it is from Univision, a fucking Mexican propaganda site.

>legal hispanics who vote for open borders are dumb, they should realize they're the lucky ones who got in first and close the border for good
This. It's the American way.

That's literally amnesty you stupid fucking leaf

nah

and now for a lesson you burgerblood. Because america is filled with spics and niggers, any hopeful president has to pander to these voting blocs.

I'm sure he doesn't want to

Mfw media won't show this
Mfw it might have possibly had some libs vote for him that hate hillary too much
Instead this will only be shown to trump supporters and make them stop supporting him
Mfw drumpf btfo

>people wanted trump just for the wall

Securing the Hispanic vote. What a terrible idea

That's not at all acceptable to me. I believe he has lost my vote.

im just waiting to november, it's going to be good

Stop letting the shills get away with spreading disinformation.

This is a click bait disinformation headline used to demoralize Trump supporters.

"Importantly, Trump did not explicitly use the word “legalization,” but sources in the room said they feel it is the direction the campaign is going.

Rick Figueroa, a Texas member of the new advisory council said it would be a stretch to say Trump will absolutely support some form of legalization, but lauded the candidate for being open to listening, saying Trump spent 80 to 90% of the meeting listening."

>Importantly, Trump did not explicitly use the word “legalization,"

>it would be a stretch to say Trump will absolutely support some form of legalization

You're fucking reddit tier you fag

> been here
> here
> leaf

I'm done.

If we elect him, he won't do anything to stop the US from falling to the spics. He'll do some token gestures to appease his fanbase, then his presidency will end and we'll get another democrat who will open the borders even more.

We needed someone who would have actually deported people.

I'm voting Hillary in the hopes that she makes things bad enough that we'll get another Hitler.

Go ahead and call me a shill. I voted for him because I hate Spics and now that's done with.

LEGAL immigration. How many times do we have to keep saying that part? This is nothing new.

Holy shit this fucking denial!

Ty for your post, I thought that you should know im going to include it in my trump collage after he loses the election, congratulations.

>Hard on deporting illegals
>Easier on legalizing illegals
Why is this a problem?

Triggered much?

I agree with this for the most part, but what concerns me most about a Hillary presidency is that she'll likely nominate between 3-4 new Supreme Court justices. There is only so much damage she can do in 4 years, but a completely lopsided Court will fuck things up for generations.

he is shedding the racist image so he can win over the suburban white women who are holding out because they think Trump is a crazy racist. He doesnt want or need the shit skin vote

I'm against the US falling to the spics.

I really don't give a shit about whether it's legal or not.

Fuck legal and illegal spics.

>Any who haven't committed any additional crimes since coming here can stay, but can only become legal residents, not full citizens
I'm okay with this. It's the closest thing to an acceptable compromise on the issue.

Trump's policy is touchback amnesty, something first proposed by ... Mike Pence. He was never serious about actual deportation, which would be impossible anyway without turning into a Soviet or Nazi style police state.

>introduce reforms to legalize illegal ayylmaos
>build wall
>throw them over, back to mexico
>they now need to re-enter legally
Wew

> the courts can only be lopsided if it favors my interest!

You're a fucking pussy

>SCOTT ADAMS IS ALWAYS RIGHT

Only one mention of deportation on the website, and it's about criminals.

He's also mentioned in interviews that that figure is about 176,000.

Ofcourse this contradicts the initial statements he said in 2015 June, when only 'some' illegals were not rapists. But that was said to attract the racist vote and get them on a repeated pattern of adapting and forgiving progressively more liberal positions. He's literally been weaning Soc Nat idiots off of racism for months and they don't even know it, just considering it quantum mechanical chess.

I will support him until the world explodes.

youtube.com/watch?v=LuKzt7p-MnM

Exactly! That's why I'm voting for him. To piss off you libcucknadians.

It's necessary. And some are good and pay taxes, etc.

Kick out the bad ones and make immigration policy stricter from now on.

> uses the "some of my friends are black" tactic.

Hes not fooling anyone, hes literally trying to torpedo his campaign but you fucking autist and rednecks aren't trying to hear it. I just hope you guys will be ok after he loses. Where do you think will be your new "Sup Forums" will be? Because I can assure you that this place might aswell be called /hill/ after the election, coming here will only anger you.

>OP hasn't read the Art of the Deal

>trumpfags defend this

If Trump stabbed a baby these faggots would still support him.

I don't even care who wins at this point. Both candidates are terrible.

youtube.com/watch?v=rAT_BuJAI70

This is a good thing you retards, its how he's gonna steal the Latino/Asian vote and hopefully flip California...while turning them Republican instead of them falling for the Democrat meme. I'm for kicking the vast majority of illegals, but some were gonna have to bite the bullet with here. Don't be total fucking stormfags about this, its about Americanism.

Warning thisbis a CTR thread filter and Sage

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This.

Most Western nations and particularly the US are near the tipping point. Most babies born in the US in 2015 were minorities for the first time in history.

Swift action is needed or the trend will be irreversible. This is it. This is the tipping point. Deportations are needed.

If America digests the 30 million illegals it won't be America anymore.

>sage

Hi red it

This is literally the kind of argument that was made during the fall of Rome you faggot

>americanism
>keeping mexicans
kys for even having that image

>This is a good thing you retards, its how he's gonna steal the Latino/Asian vote and hopefully flip California...while turning them Republican instead of them falling for the Democrat meme. I'm for kicking the vast majority of illegals, but some were gonna have to bite the bullet with here. Don't be total fucking stormfags about this, its about Americanism.

People who think republicans can win the Black or Hispanic vote are so fucking retarded.

THEY HAVE NEVER VOTED REPUBLICAN AND THEY NEVER WILL.

STOP BEING RETARDED.

STOP WASTING YOUR TIME PANDERING TO THEM.

THE ONLY GROUP WILLING TO VOTE REPUBLICAN EN MASSE IS THE WHITES.

>No Based Trudeau

dropped

Democrats let violent previously deported illegals stay in sanctuary cities.

LOOK AT THE GODDAMN CHART.

NO HE DIDN'T.

Well what did you think he was going to do? Ship 11 million people back over the border?

Give the ones who are here amnesty, and then build the fucking wall so we don't have this problem again in 30 years

So ya don't gotta go back
I want them to gotta go back
How can we maga the border safely without the gotta go back

>only two sources are Buzzfeed and Univision

wow, he surely said this 100%

If you are against immigration you are anti-Trump and a CTR shill.

Destroying the 2 party system is a retarded fucking cause so I hope you go kill yourself after you cast your vote.

how many muslims are you going to accept

>Bush won the Hispanic vote

YEAH, DELETE YOUR POST, YOU FUCKING RETARD.

you dont need to "win" the Hispanic vote just get 30+% of it like Reagan and Bush did

American whites*

European immigrants would sooner vote Democrat or even Green.

Are you retarded? The only thing that's going to flip here is Texas and it'll be blue thus assuring no republican presidents will ever be elected again. Idiots like you are why were in the mess in the first place with your ignorant feel good notions of integration that ended up being completely false just like all those "racist" people in the opposition said it would be.

Trump stated very early on in a townhall or something that he wanted to keep the good ones. I don't know why people think this is something new.