70% of his screen time is him just making mischevious facial expressions

70% of his screen time is him just making mischevious facial expressions

>mischevious

You mean obvious?

And the award for most wasted character goes to...

>Book Baelish: Master schemer who sparked the entire War of Five Kings for personal power
>Show Baelish: Pedophile

And we love him for it

meme speeches, meme moustache, meme hairdo... litereally the most useless character ever. i mean he just saved their asses from getting buttblasted by ramsay and no one even said thank you littlefinger.

Dr Baelish, I'm Littlefinger

I bet he will say in this season 'you're a big guy' at least once

In season 1 he had great dialogues.

Why did he suddenly adopt an irish brogue in season 4

>if i sold your sister to a sociopath, would i die?
>it would be extremely painful
>im a big guy
>for her

Why didn't Bran call him out on what he's done behind the scenes? Are they saving it for the season finale?

Shcreen time ish a ladder.

Tbh he is a bigger guy than tom hardy.

Thou art a large man.

Well he's killed by sansa in a couple of episodes so who cares.

Why is he still at winterfell? He has to know by now that his plots won't work this time. Not a single Stark child has welcomed him warmly. And where the hell is that huge army that was with him?

Finger:Shansa tomorrow we marry

Sansa:Yes my lord...

Bran wargs on finger*

Bran:Sansa... there's something I need to tell you, Finger betrayed our fatha...
Sansa:!!! he must pay for this, and I know just the right person to do it

Finger:Shansa... you look beautiful tonight... give me shex... give me a heir... a strong male one!
Shansa:I'll give you this...
Shansa takes off her mask and reveals to be no one else but her little sister: Arya Stark

Arya: You need this to make a son!

Finger: What the fuck that's my penish!!! AAAAAARG but how, how did you know... how did you transform into...

Arya puts his dick up his mouth

Arya: Hush now... you're going straight to the deepest of the seven hells, also this is from Bran: "I did tell you not to trusht me"

Arya decapitates him

Arya: And so my blade destroys evil men once again

>Book Baelish: Pedophile who sparked the entire War of Five Kings for personal power
ftfy

>Meera: Take a fucking hike. I want to talk to my partner. [tense pause] I'm just fucking with you. How you doing, Little Finger? How's the fucking leg?
>Little Finger: [nervous] I paid my debt.

Lady Sansa, I am big finger.

>i mean he just saved their asses from getting buttblasted by ramsay and no one even said thank you littlefinger.

Everyone watched the previous episodes so they know he's a scheming villain who doesn't deserve thanks.

This. Bran too.

>implying he wasn't always a pedo

>get paid a million dollars an episode to make faces

I'm fucking jelly

D&D don't understand Littlefinger at all, so they just stick him in the background making sneaky faces till they can kill him off.
He was meant to rule the seven kingdoms, he could have been great standing over The corpses of Jon and Dany..

This

He doesn't give a shit about his family. Did you see the clip where he was raving about how beautiful it was when she was raped? Didn't even bother to keep watching this season.

yeah I don't get why jon was so fucking pissed at him even before he brought up wanting to fuck his sister

he doesn't know about his role in ned's death, right?

>He was meant to rule the seven kingdoms
looks like you don't understand him either
his mistakes are catching up to him

they are going to murder him arent they...
like just get it over with, all he is reduced to right now is Salsa's lap dog following her everywhere

Sansa will outwit him, reveal some nefarious plot he was working on and have him executed.

He's a dead man.

Arya knows about his backstabbing and is probably on her list. Sansa basically rules the North right now. Guess what's going to happen.

Dude Machiavelli Stand In Lmao

He's crashing this show, wi th no survivors.

YAS QUEEN SLLLAAAAAYYYYY

He's just going to continue wandering around Winterfell being all creeped out and shit by the Starks for a couple more episodes before he executes some really obvious plot that gets foiled by the strong, independent woman Sansa Stark and be put to death because fuck you we don't know what we're doing anymore

That was always Sansa's character arc. She was going to learn from a master manipulator how the game is played, and eventually turn on the master. It's a classic storyline, I don't get why people hate it so much; it's mostly just boring to me.

>It's a classic storyline, I don't get why people hate it so much
because it's incredibly inorganic? they've shown her ""learning"" like one thing when she lies to the vale lords then it's just MUH RAPE and STRONK WOMYN full speed ahead with no semi-realistic development

Probably because Sansa is as dumb as she was since the fucking story began.

:-D

because they skipped over the part of the development where she actually learned, same for arya, same for bran.

sansa was a helpless damsel with ramsay, and now I guess she's a schemer to rival littlefinger somehow

bran was completely normal last we saw him, but then he saw a few flashbacks, ran away from the cave and now he's autistic professor X

we never really saw arya sword fight before this. she trained with syrio for like a few months, and did some self-training when she had the time though and then she's blinded and beat with sticks.

and now somehow she's a master anime swordsman?

all this character development feels rushed and unearned.

>copied from the force awakens

>Why is he still at winterfell?
Because they need him to be there so that he can be the "major death" in the final episode of this season.

Literally half the cast went to waste once they exhausted the book content and the rationale is generally "just keep them around generally doing nothing until we need a major death to keep people hooked"
See also: Stannis, Roose Bolton, Rickon Stark, Osha.

Because in order for it to work, it has Littlefinger act out of character for the vast majority of time. There is no real rationale for Littlefinger staying in Winterfell that doesn't conflict with prior character development.

>his mistakes are catching up to him

Yea that's because D&D turned him into an idiot. Theres no reason for him to even be in Winterfell at all. There's a war going on and he has control of an army. There are plenty of moves he can make but all he's doing is standing around Winterfell twirling his mustache waiting to be killed off. Pretty stupid for the guy Varys considered the most dangerous man in all of Westeros.

lmao

>helpless damsel with Ramsay

This. Once she got to Winterfell she's been acting like she's assimilated to all the cruel, intelligent, schemers of the world but they haven't shown that at all. She spent all that time around Cercei and Joffrey being tormented and was with Littlefinger for so long you would think she would have learned a few things by the time Ramsay got a hold of her. Even by then she showed no change at all and fucking Reek had to save her. If they found some interesting way to have Sansa turn Ramsay and Myranda against each other using all the tricks she could have learned from the people she has been around I could accept her for the way she's acting.

Tell me about Clegane... why does he wear the mask?

Spread my pizza? mmm, guts. Love jew longtime

>implying
His mistakes are catching up to him no matter what, user. GRRM is making it happen as well, even if he isn't turning him into a retard along the way as well.

maybe he just wanted to be alone at his fathers grave

You can say that to every character in this show

fucking kek

What did Raisin Bran actually say to Little Finger in this scene? I couldn't make it out.

Yeah he's fucking terrible and the actor needs to pick a fucking accent and stay with it for longer than 10 seconds

how many of u cunts actually pay to watch (((GOT)))

Chaosh ish a laddah

4D Chesh

Fuck you Francis, I watch it on the ol' CB

What mistakes? Hes making gambles the same way he always has.

His current gamble is he can marry Sansa and then kill Snow off or get Sansa to betray Snow.
Thats why he went to go speak to Jon Snow in the crypts. He wanted to be rewarded with Sansa as his bride and Jon Snow shut that shit down.

and Sansa is a cunt. Literally right before they made Jon Snow king she thought she was about to be queen of north because she has Starks last name. Then everytime she gets she argues with Jon Snow. Then the moment Bran shows up she tells him "Your Eddard Starks last Trueborn Son your now Lord of Winterfell not Jon Snow."

Sansa is literally the biggest cunt on the show and I so hope she dies. She ran to Jon Snow when she had nothing. Made him fight for her and take control when all he wanted to do was go to Dorne and fuck his days out before the White Walkers came. And then belittles him and tries to fuck him over for BRAN THE CRIPPLE.

The King in the North and Lord of Winterfell are different titles. Jon Snow can be the King in the North, while Sansa can be Lady Stark of Winterfell I guess that's what she tried to pass on to Bran.

hebiphile*

>the best 4D chess player in the whole of Westeros
>b-b-bbu-bu-but i-it's catching up to him n-no matter what, I swear... r-right?
What the fuck are you even on about, you mumbling retard?

It is only natural for those in power to become pedophiles. it's why so many politicians fuck kids.

I couldn't make it out either. I just assumed it had been something wise or shit, but when I read the ladder thing I was only confused.

IF those hacks kill him im dropping this shit