Tfw Sup Forums has brainwashed me into liking black women

>tfw Sup Forums has brainwashed me into liking black women
how do i become normal again?

why did you bother making a thread about it?
those hot negresses are like the 1% of their population anyway nothing to be afraid of user.

welcome to the real world, user

Go see some black women in real life, they are 99% ugly, fat, smell bad and behave like monkeys

you're normal
we just injected some good taste into you

Why did afros fall out of style? I always thought they were super cute.

nigger city

monkeygal city

enjoy your genetically inferior mutt children with shit colored eyes

t. trying to keep their secret treasures from others

lmao

absolute shit taste

Somalis are like 3% of your country's population. Don't fight it user, go fuck a somali and produce somali children OP

fuck you gaylord

Black women are Godsent gifts. Thanks to how mixed with blacks our population is. all of our girls have massive bundas.

I prefer this kind of brazileans because it's rare and rare=good

t. butthurt roastie

>rare=good

so is an african in europe.

Are the Jews winning?

I wish

jokes aside

"she" looks like she has a mustache.
Repulsive.

2bh I'm glad Sup Forums made me appreciate black girls, they were the only race I couldn't find attractive before

Ah yes, the "jews"...

go fuck a somali with 3 condoms and you'll be cured

And? If you actually read population statistics about european countries instead of finding cherrypicked images to prove your point, then you'd know that africans are actually a really small minority in most european countries.

At least you haven't been brainwashed into liking guys.

R-Right?

not unless you count traps

Niggs are as common in western european cities as whites, maybe in eastern europe they are rare, but not here

>my white ass on fire

Me on the right:(

it's like you completely missed the point of that post
amazing

I am counting traps.

if the jews want to get me a black gf then god fucking bless the jews

You are thinking of sandniggers.

I thought that I didn't like black women till I saw a skinny black woman with my own eyes.

The fat hoes like Nicki Minaj made me to not like them but seeing a normal skinny one in real life dayuuum

If you go to the middle of Gothenburg you are guarenteed to see more niggers than you can count. Even more sandniggers. They are very common. Don't lie to my face anymore.

I was brainwashed into liking boys.
I want a qt bf now.

In the dark, they're all the same.

Man, why are women so insanely virulent and pety? I know this exact example isn't particularly representative of how women typically are (at least, not in public), but those sorts of feelings of jealously and bitterness seem to be so prevalent among females. I'm honestly astonished that any female manages to befriend other females, it really seems like concepts such as loyalty and friendship are completely alien to the female brain.

>all this old ugly women commenting

>sweden