ITT villains who did nothing right

>harasses belle into marriage because "i'm cool and stuff"
>pretends her father is insane to bribe her
>also bribed the asylum owner to admit him at all
>achieves maximum buttpain once this fails and riles up the town to kill the beast literally 100% to spite belle cause she wouldn't jump on his dick
>assaults the castle, breaks all the beast's shit
>on-point tells the beast that this is all just to ensure that belle is his as he's about to try to kill him ("belle is mine!")
>immediately shits himself and whimpers like a child despite all his tough-guy fronting once beast gets the upper hand
>BACKSTABS HIM ANYWAY ONCE THE BEAST FORGIVES HIM FOR WRECKING HIS ENTIRE HOUSE, ATTEMPTING TO FORCE BELLE INTO RAPEMARRIAGE AND MURDER THE BEAST
>falls off a cliff 100% because of his egotistical, dumbass decisions
>has a weird homolusting fanclub on Sup Forums for some reason

Don't forget

>set up an entire wedding outside of Belle's house. Wasn't planning on telling her until after she had given an answer.

>cucks are jealous of Alpha males
In other news, water is wet.

It's not OP's fault he's a fag. No one is alpha like Gaston.

>saying no to the best male when at the time getting asked is the only way to get a mate

Sounds like it. Pathetic beta angry at a guy who actually tried to get a girl. Furious over the fact that he didn't even try, wishing a girl would like him despite looking like a disgusting "beast". No wonder cucks love this movie.

>alpha
like half the reasons i listed go against his "alphamale" front. he's not even a tough guy, he only felt so because of his dumbass bar acolytes. when push came to shove he's a fucking baby
projecting
p r o j e c t i n g

none of you addressed anything i actually said. keep proving you aren't just thirsty for his animated dick

>keep proving you aren't just thirsty for his animated dick
>Not wanting the manliest dick of all

Jesus, how gay ARE you, OP?

>he wants a dick covered with HAIR

>ITT: Poe's law in action

NO ONE'S

>Not showing unconditional love to the king of all Chads

>none of you addressed anything i actually said
Because your first point was wrong.
>asking a girl out is now harassment
>despite the time period being where guy's were required to obtain mates that way

Is looking at a girl rape now too, tumblr?

BIG LIKE

>being forceful when rejected by a girl is "required" ever and isn't harassment
>muh slibbery slobe
>t-tumblr!!
ebin argument /r9k/!! you could've made the crossposting a little less obvious though

We all have a little Gaston in us.

Look kid, I know you haven't been asked out so I'll do it for you.

Wanna go out?

It's true, I use antlers in all my decorating.

>Hurr Durr lets invade russia in winter

It wasn't winter when they started

they knew it was coming though

It's always cold in Russia.

and it's always sunny in Philadelphia, what's your point?

Should have used German science to melt the Russians.

>courts belle for marriage because she deserves the best
>honestly believes her father is insane, but is willing to acquiesce to bell keeping him at home if she will do the right thing and marry him
>went to the asylum owner to admit him at all because he was straight up babbling about a magic beast-man in an inchanted castle
>achieves maximum worry once this fails and riles up the town to kill the beast literally 100% to protect belle cause she wants jump on its dick
>assaults the castle, breaks all the beast's shit. BASED
>on-point tells the beast that this is all just to ensure that belle is safe as he's about to try to kill him ("belle is mine (to protect)!")
>immediately goes all sun tzu (war is deception) and fronts whimpers like a child despite all his true tough-guy nature once beast gets the upper hand
>CLEVERLY BACKSTABS HIM ANYWAY ONCE THE BEAST HAS BEEN TRICKED INTO THINKING HIS EVIL BESTIALITY SCHEME WAS SECURE
>falls off a cliff 100% because of his one slight tactical miscalculation in the midst of strategic genius
>has a perfectly understandable homolusting fanclub on Sup Forums because EVERY GUY HERE'D LIKE TO BE YOU GASTON!

>Hurr Durr our ubermen don't need winter clothes
>oh mein gott vas ist frostbeit

>alpha
>died like a bitch by a bunch of wolves.

Pussy, doesn't deserve his penis.

>harasses belle into marriage because "i'm cool and stuff"
And Belle living alone in that time period would be very hard on her. Better to be provided for after her father passes away.
>pretends her father is insane to bribe her
DID YOU SEE THAT MURDER MACHINE HE MADE? HE IS A MADMAN.
>also bribed the asylum owner to admit him at all
Everyone in town knows that Maurice is not well.
>achieves maximum buttpain once this fails and riles up the town to kill the beast literally 100% to spite belle cause she wouldn't jump on his dick
The beast is a monster. A literal monster. And you've seen the broken furniture in the West Wing.
>assaults the castle, breaks all the beast's shit
The town got their ass handed to them by the castle staff.
>on-point tells the beast that this is all just to ensure that belle is his as he's about to try to kill him ("belle is mine!")

The Beast is not husbando material. He's an unstable manchild with super strength.

>BACKSTABS HIM ANYWAY ONCE THE BEAST FORGIVES HIM FOR WRECKING HIS ENTIRE HOUSE, ATTEMPTING TO FORCE BELLE INTO RAPEMARRIAGE AND MURDER THE BEAST

It wasn't a fair fight. Gaston had to do whatever it took.

>falls off a cliff 100% because of his egotistical, dumbass decisions
Yeah, so he lost the fight, so what?

>has a weird homolusting fanclub on Sup Forums for some reason
He also was an incredibly popular man in town and a large draw at Disney World not to mention an interesting subversion of what a villain is. But sure, everyone else is the weird one but you.

thos

>Implying Gaston himself isn't a manchild

The whole movie is basically his temper tantrum after not getting what he wants like he's used to.

Okay sure but now lets list what he can do right:
>No one is as slick as him
>No one's neck is as thick as his
>No one is even half as manly as him
>No one got a swell cleft in his chin like him
>No one fights like him
>No one douses lights like him
>No one bites in a wrestling match like him
>No one as burly and brawny
>Not a bit of him is scraggly or scrawny
>Every last inch of him is covered in hair
>No one hits like hims like him
>No one matches wits like him
>No one spits like him
>Is especially good at expectorating
>Eats five dozen eggs
>Is the size of a barn
>No one shoots like him
>No one goes tromping around wearing boots like him
>Impeccable taste in antler decorations
Even with all of the faults you've listed he's still 10/10, my what a guy,
Gaston.

Gaston had every right to do what he did. He was the alfa male in town, and everyone knew it. If she didn't suffer from autism she would have noticed that. Everyone (including the town men) saw him as a God. Who the hell did Belle think she was turning that Oh what a Guy down like that?

But what do you expect from a Disney princess who's into Beastialty, suffers from stockholm syndrome, and acts like a borderline feminist.

Gaston was correct when he said "Shes as crazy as the old man"
She was a loony feminist, and her ass should have been locked up in an insane asylum along side her loony old papa.

>twn be an official rule 63 version of Beauty and the Beast and thus no overbearing, blustering busty Gastonia with her own theme song where she alternates between showing off her uncanny strength and bouncing her luscious tits

Why, it's more than I can bear...

>>died like a bitch by a bunch of wolves.
Uhhh, have you even watched the film? Thats not how Gaston died.

On a side note I think killing Gaston was a mistake. I know it was just Disney pulling the old "we gave him a second chance to live, and he still chose to be evil" move, but the over the years the character has gathered a bit of a fan base. So much in fact that people line up to meet him at Disney world daily.

Also isn't it a little odd that none of the town people seemed to be the slightest bit concerned when the town's most popular, and beloved resident plummets to his grisly, untimely death?
Under the circumstances, the willingness to protect his town from a mythical 10-foot-tall monster (who had been a violent ass hole who used to lock up old man and young girls until like twenty minutes ago) would be a courageous trait. Plus literally everyone else in the town also instantly wanted to kill the beast. Do they all deserve to be tossed off gothic castle towers as well?

I'm just saying in Frozen's Hans literally tried to kill a human queen in cold blood, and he just gets locked up, and stent back to his kingdom. Gaston's death was way to harsh for such an awesome character in my book.