Is he regretting his decision right now?

Is he regretting his decision right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EAl5Azlzj1M
youtube.com/watch?v=FwHGNoMjHn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

its all unravelling for Dany

Who was it that saved Jamie?

I think this guy, not too sure about it though.

Little shit should be hanged from the highest lamppost in Westeros

/ourguy/ Bronn

He looks like chris pratt.

based Billy Bones

Why would he? He has a grudge against his sister so invading Westeros with dragons and a dothraki army is justified. The Lannisters are on the wrong here.

Seeing the foreign hordes slaughter your own people made him realize he's responsible for importing multiculturalism to Westeros

Well he does like his brother.
And on top of that, he has had a first-hand experience of seeing a hoard of savage rapists mercilessly take down his brothers army with little effort, whilst also seeing what a dragon is capable of.
If Dany is going to lead her attack on Cersei like this, he's probably thinking it'll be a disaster. He's also probably thinking Dany is becoming a lost cause, and will no longer listen to his advice.

>Dickon

No, I think he was just concerned for his brother since he's the only family member that got along with him

Bronn

He was watching miserably while men were getting burned. They were his own people once afterall.

really makes you think

Dany heel turn confirmed?

So bringing savages like Dothrakis who love to rape and murder to Westeros is justified just because he is butthurt about his sister?

>Well he does like his brother
Loves him so much that he pays him saving his life with allying with their enemies to exterminate their family and their legacy.

the smallest head Ive ever seen

So what is her endgame? I think Jon x Dany is out of question, they would never have good characters in an incestous relationship, and Jon is already Ice and Fire anyway. So she gets to be the mad queen?

Was the Brienne battle bad though? Obviously it's not close to the ending, but it seemed fine to me. Why wouldn't Arya win given that she was trained by the best assassins around?

>Jon is already Ice and Fire anyway.
How is Jon fire?

>Why wouldn't Arya win given that she was trained by the best assassins around?

1 year trainind vs ~20 years of real combat experience.

This shit is as ridiculous as the Mary Sue in Star Wars using the mind control force trick on first try

Because an assassin is not a duelist? An assassin's best skill isn't 1 to 1 combat, it's killing someone without giving them a chance to fight back

Jesus Christ, the hunk-factor is off the charts

Maybe it was just 1 year training with the assassins, but hadn't she also been training since the first season?

Tyrion obviously

He was brought back to life by fucking R'hollor. Did you miss the part where he died and was resurrected?

he's half targ dipshit

Why are you so mean? :(

I seriously cannot see how anyone was cheering for the murdering savages and burning soldiers alive. That shit was like watching a massacre. Also why we're Khals chilling with Tyrion? Wouldn't the Khals be 100% leading the charge?

back to your containment general faggot

Stannis

Her endgame is being martyred in a plot by Tyrion. She was a useful tool to conquer but unfit to rule.

Bronn or Dickon

probably Bronn

Is it better to burn one army or to have two slaughter each other?

Dany, Tyrion and John are the good guys. If you don't get that then stop watching and go to Sup Forums because you don't understand the show.

It's Dickon heres why.
Tyrion saw Jaime saved by Dickon. Then he sees Daenerys burn Rickon next episode. This ties in to him losing faith in Daenerys.

Jon, Not john.

Fuck off dumbo

What a lordly fucker

>this guy
>he doesn't know based billy bones

Why are you so retarded? :(
A couple month at tops with entry level Bravosi sword fighting at tops.

Arya beating Brienne is retarded. Mary Sue syndrome is starting to kick in at full effect

>tfw Billy Biceps survived his fall only to end up getting burnt to a crisp by a dragon

Is popular image of Rhaegar basically Chris Hemsworth

Excuse me for not being a virgin. Go to read your books to reddit, you faggot.

It was sad seeing Lannister soldiers turn to ash.

I've never even read a book before nerd, Do you not have ears they obviously all say JON and not JOHN you deaf cunt, try listen next time.

From a Westerosi civillian standpoint probably a Pyrrhic victory but think the Dothraki ambush would have sufficed for a slaughter without the dragon

>that armor

goes to show alot about just how big of a gap there is between the major houses like lannisters and everyone else since the leaders of starks, tarlys, vale, etc, all look drab in comparison to the low foot soldiers of the lannisters.

English isn't my first language, you brute piece of shit. John and Jon sound the same to me. Go to reddit with your good hearing, you faggot.

They sound the same

>Jon x Dany is out of the question

MY LEG

youtube.com/watch?v=EAl5Azlzj1M

Why did they recast Dickon? This guy's supposed to be younger than Sam and looks like he's pushing 30. Plus the younger actor would have drawn more sympathy for a "young teenager that's never been in a ear" character.

I assume this has been asked already. How the fuck did Bronn man the ballista for AT LEAST 2 minutes without getting killed?

wait this guy has popped up before as an other actor?

same way Jaime sat motionless on a horse without anybody even coming near him for most of the battle

post your 10/10s

i laughed out loud when he said that

>Jon is already Ice and Fire anyway. So she gets to be the mad queen?
Hopefully. The REEEING as SLAYQUEEN gets slayed would redeem the series.

>CRAWWWWLLLLINNNNNGGGGG INNNNN MY SKINNNNNNNNN

Don't worry user I'll make Rhaegar OC

That was awful, thanks.

They take Jaime as a prisoner and then he converts to Dany's side and kills Cersei.

>tfw GoT turns into a Shakespearean tragedy

youtube.com/watch?v=FwHGNoMjHn8

that is a tarly

Not it goes to show how fucking lazy DABIDS si

Lol tf is that thing looking motherfucker?

>people still think its Tyrion who's the Valnoqar and not Jaime

I bet a months pay that Jaime will kill Cersei

maybe. theres countless other outfits on the show that are top notch. maybe its intentional for some of the outfits to be boring as fuck.

its the thing(™) 2011

I'd lose all my respect for Jaime if he kills Cersei because Tyrion tell him to. If you're going to be a cuck at least be a cuck to the woman you love and not to a fucking dwarf.

yeah it'll be a totes emosh scene or should be but given how they've managed to fuck up all the Stark reunions - should be emotionally charge and cathartic but actually wooden as fuck as if they've only spent a week apart no biggie - it'll probably be total hackery even with Jaime and Cersei being 2 of the last few competent actors.

Ah the shitty prequel? May have to check it out.

How the fuck they manage to make the effects look slightly worse than 80s original though? Fuckin cgi man.

the hand ive lost..

the comrades ive lost

that's a practical behind the scenes still, they replaced all the practical effects with cgi in post which ruined the movie

by the end of this season. someone will have gotten the throne and the whole next season will be about white walkers. Mark my words.

It has already been set up that he's slowly been falling out of love with her. Remember the Tarly scene at the end where he said that he wants to leave but it's too late for him.

I dont think Tyrion will tell him to kill her. He will kill her on his own terms.

PUNISHED JAIME

A HERO DENIED HIS GOLD

I REALLY hope he will do something unexpected

Want this show to surprise me

i know he's a slav but why does jamie have such a shit haircut, he looked alot better with long hair

This. Holy fuck the writing this season is fuckin unbelivable. First, they fucked up bran's return and dialogues and then they fucked up arya's return.

These fuckin hacks still havent realized that Bran is the real protagonist. Instead of fuckin developing his character and getting to know him better, they fucked it up by making it some side-story bullshit.

This guy should have been in that Warcraft movie playing a human

Season 8 will be recap episodes played with no swords and dragons. n site acquisition only

I wonder if she asked for that line to be written in

Bran is too potentially powerful to the plot with literal god powers. The writers were forced to turn him into a drooling retard else he'd actually matter to the plot except being literally Exposition: The Character

>~20 years of real combat experience.
Brienne had no combat experience before joining Renly's rainbow guard.

>I've never even read a book before nerd
America, fuck year.

The 82 film isn't the original.

They were top notch in the first couple of seasons, I assume they got a cheaper contractor later on.

maybe it's like an alternate reality and in that world she is actually considered beautiful so they have to get lines like those in so we the audience get it

>Brienne had no combat experience before joining Renly's rainbow guard.

She was trained as a knight by her house's master at arms since she was a child.

That makes sense. However, it still doesnt omit them from their horrible writing and use of their time. Instead of spending 5 minutes on how arya would get in, they could have dedicated it to the bran and that girl saying goodbye. There are a thousand ways that they could have conveyed to us that Bran is no longer "human".

alot of the outfits the ladys of the court and shit have been were quite nice. that is up until this season when everyone decided to go vulcan. its this season that just really stands out as being dark, gloomy, and drab

>training is combat experience
Wow I'm gonna go join JTF2 because I played a lot of arma 2