What do you think of planet Dolan

What do you think of planet Dolan.

Let try our best not to be furries for once.

I want to fuck a cat.

I think I want to fuck the cat.

I do not

Take your veiled furshit to /trash/

I don't think of Planet Dolan.

I want fuckt he cat

I think the furries will want to fuck the cat.

I want the cat to fuck me

I only watch for the cat these days.

Not all of us. I don't get the appeal.

I wanna fuck the bird

I want da bird

Guy's about as entertaining as a root canal but there's waifus in his videos other people animated for him so I guess he's the best thing since sliced Hitler

I want to be shrunk down, licked, gulped and digested by the cat

Not even 2 replies

I want doopie and shima

It killed danger dolans actually good videos. Hes dead to me now.

I did not expect it to go in the direction it did

I'm surprised he still has motivation to make videos

A picture of a pink cartoon cat and you'll find this. Imagine if this was a VG cats thread

I think one or two of you fucks are the ones that started calling her house and shit, and that's why no more Shima, ever again.

Good work, you autistic children.

I usually roll my eyes at anybody who starts screaming VIRAL ADVERTISING JUST BUY A BANNER, but this exact thread does pop up far too regularly to be a coincidence...

Also for the record, I would prefer it if it was just the Cat and Bird doing a cute "weird and interesting facts" show. Any time I have watched it, I just skip past Dolan's parts, because his voice is annoying, his character design is awful, and his jokes aren't funny. But what do you expect from somebody who names himself after a meme?

>calling her house and shit,

tell us more about it.

I don't know the full story here, but the YouTube community is so cancerous that I would probably think to start the blame over there.

Sup Forums wants to fuck Cartoon cats, not the voice actors behind them.

I'd start with Tumblr, YouTube and Deviant Art first. This place is too pussy to do anything

Sup Forums is more invasive and disrespectful to personal privacy. I can't count the number of times I've seen people swapping "behind the scenes" stories about e-celebs personal lives and trying to track down their personal information for no reason other than some sense of internet entitlement.

No, it was definitely one of you.

Nah Tumblr does that now if you make a fat joke

Wait the pink cat quit? When did this happen? I stopped watching Danger Dolan once he turned it into Planet Dolan. God the quality went to utter shit

Her computer broke, she lost hours of recording.